Women In Science

A/N My schedule's pretty hectic but today is #WomenInScience day and I just have to update our Science Bae.

Cheers to all the Women In Science out there! Keep on inspiring each other and keep on showing the world, the galaxy rather, that we got this!!!

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Stella invited Charlize and Viv to go shopping with her; they had a great time choosing maternity dresses for Stella. Seven shopping bags later, they went to Havana Restaurant for a snack. Charlize sees Arthur and excused herself.

S: You look lovely...glowing...

V: Awwww thanks...ikaw din!

S: But yours is...different! anyway, let's eat...

As the Pesto Pasta is served, Viv sneezes and Stella laughs.

S: Fine...I'll eat this, you'll get the mac and cheese nuni nuni nummm....

V: Thanks....I need help nga pala.

S: yessss???????

V: I need to contact Ms. Mayim, Auntie Kookie needs her to speak in her class, in celebration of Women in Science Week.

S: Easy peasy...let's call Uncle Sheldon!!!

V: But don't tell Marco yet...I want to surprise him kasi.

S: alright...pag untugin ko kayo eh...let's order red velvet cake!!!!

V: Sure!!!

Marco is taping his interview for a TV show featuring Scientist, it is a very classified project that only Marco and his Kuya Thirdy knows about. Bill Young starts of the interview...

B: so Marco, this constellation that you have discovered along E455 and T778 coordinates is quite amazing!

M: Yes, totally unexpected but I've been monitoring it for years now.

B: And in a matter of weeks, you'll be able to name it...what will you call it?

M: Vivianne Star

B: After your lovely fiancee...nice.

2 Days Later

Viv asked Marco to help her in Auntie Kookie's Women in Science Program. Marco smiles as he carries the bag of cupcakes that Viv made..

V: Stop smilling....

M: am just happy...you can bake pastries, di ako magugutom! excellent choice...

V: uhuhhhhh....ayoko n ngang kumain nyan eh

M: Why?

V: Di ko na maisuot ung isang dress ko....

M: Baka naman super old dress na yun! wag kang ano, sabi ni Auntie Kookie kahit ung damit mo nung high school snsuot mo pa din!

V: Okay fine...I just can't let go of some dresses kasi...

M: You'll be fine...I like you better without clothes...

V: Shhhhhh....we're almost here! And I got a surprise for you...

As they reach the classroom, a stage has been set and there she is...Mayim Black! Marco almost jumps out...

M: No way....

V: Yes way...here she is, one of your favorite Neurologist! and she agreed to have an online segment with you, for charity, for the Women in Science Week...