Beauty and the Science Bae

A/N Hey #MaVinatics!!! Yes, after so many days I am finally able to write an update! Work is still as difficult as it can be, however, somehow, I am seeing the silver lining! Wish me luck!

Let's talk about beauty regimens...it's one of the many things that I can talk about all day ha ha ha...I've tried a LOT of Korean beauty products, some work, some did not! Here's a little tip, I love the face masks of House of Etude and Face Republic and I use Face Shop's eyebrow pencil in shade #3. For primer, Ella Minerals Sebocure (blue one) and for my lippie, Maybelline Super Stay Matte.

Enjoy this scientific work of fiction by the #beautifulotor  jenofgenovia

🔬

After their trip to Gyeongbokgong Palace, they went for a snack at the funky restaurant that makes them look like they are characters in a cartoon show

After their trip to Gyeongbokgong Palace, they went for a snack at the funky restaurant that makes them look like they are characters in a cartoon show. Charlize mentioned the beauty shops and...

C: Innis free, House of Etude plus ung other products pa...

V: Oh my gosh!!! Let's go there! Auntie Kookie let's go get a lot of face masks!

AK: May nakita din ako, foot masks? Try ntin yun plus ung mga moisturizer nila!!!

M: Ayan na naman sila...

C: Eh di iwanan mo kami! Dun ka na sa Hotel!

M: no way!!! Tara na! May isang braso pa ako ang konti2 p lang ng mga pinapamili nyo! Sige lang!!!

V: Let's go...

And they went inside this huge shop filled with pink and white paint and tons of make up, beauty products and all the girly stuff

And they went inside this huge shop filled with pink and white paint and tons of make up, beauty products and all the girly stuff. Charlize took a picture of Marco carrying shopping bags and Hello Kitty dolls at the Beauty Shop!

M: Kill me now....

C: Picture sent!!! Ok lang yan Marco Polo, never kong nai imagine si Thirdy Faulkerson n ppunta dito! Since mga prototype naman kayo pwedeng ikaw din siya ha ha ha

As they go around the shop, Marco noticed that there are a lot of guys going around with no female companions! It's a good thing he was able to leave their items at the Package Counter. He went near Viv and Charlize whom are trying the peach and apple lotion.