Prototype 1 gets married!

A/N Hey #MaVinatics....I am having a LOT of stress right now, I hope to find the clarity that I am looking for.

Anyway, here's a snippet of the #ThirStella wedding, church wedding...am giving you a taste of how #ThirStella's story will be.

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

December 23

As agreed, the real wedding of #ThirStella is December 23rd and not 27th, it's one of Thirdy's technique to avoid media or any social media coverage.

Viv is the Honorary Bridesmaid and she's been helping Stella while Charlize and Riz are busy with the other details.

The Bride

Clad in a Vera Wang white gown, Stella is an exquisite bride! What struck Viv was seeing Stella's Mom, a former Ms. International! She is based in Australia managing a beauty school. Paris is her second daugther from the former Philippine Ambassador to Australia. Stella's father died when she was five years old.

V: You are so beautiful....

S: Ikaw din....grabe kayo kagabi ni Marco ha!

V: What are you talking about?

S: Wala lang....he is kissing your neck...or bk naman nadumihan lang ha ha ha

V: Shhhh....come on, let's retouch your make up...

S: Go ahead, I need a moment with my Mom.

V: Ofcourse!

As Viv leaves the room, she sees...Marco or Thirdy? it's really hard to tell them apart sometimes....

Marco or Thirdy? it's really hard to tell them apart sometimes

The man in question shows his untattooed arm to Viv...

T: Im' the GROOM! see, no tatts...

V: uhmmmm....you are not allowed to see the Bride di ba?

T: Oh please....she' my wife! Im' going in...

V: She's talking to her Mom...sorry Atty Bae, my loyalty is with the bride...

T: I really like you Viv! please go see my brother, nababaliw na siya sa secret nmin ni Stella...yes I know YOU know...Marco knows it too...

V: Oh...he hates keeping secrets!

T: Exactly....please go to him, mag isa lang cya sa Suit.

V: Alrght...

T: Im' going inside to help Stella explain things to Mom Cassandra. I told Marco na kayo ang Ninong and Ninang ha!

V: Ofcourse!

The Best Man

Marco is looking very dapper in his tux, he was surprised to see Viv...in her rollers and bathrobe!