All You Nerd is Love

A/N Hooray for #MaVinatics!!! Oh yes, they are officially a couple, a #CuTe Couple! How will they break the news to his ever supportive and loving family? What about her family?

Well, let us join the happy couple as they begin this long awaited relationship...and remember, all you NERD is love! (Yeah am feeling witty here!)

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Messages sent via Viber from Marco to Viv

I love you Viv...thank you! - Marco

Sleep na Science Bae, I love you too - Viv

Kinikilig ako eh...see you tomorrow - Marco

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Viv

At 7am, Marco is already at Viv's house and helps Auntie Kookie in preparing breakfast and putting the muffins into cannister. Right, it is the last Friday of the month, they will go to the Soup Kitchen later.

Viv enters the room and Marco immediately hugs her and kisses her hair. Auntie Kookie smiled and rolls her eyes...

AK: Wushuuu....o sige na dun na kayo sa may sala mag breakfast, mag g gardening lang ako!

And so they ran into the Living Room and started kissing when they heard Aunt Kookie closing the door.

V: Hi Copper...

M: Hello Tellurium...

V: So #CuTe and nerdy ha ha ha...

M: Basta ung plan ntin on Sunday lunch ha!

V: Yes, ikaw tlg mga naiisip mo...

M: I can't wait to see their reactions! Nandun na din sila Kuya Thirdy and Ate Stella!

V: Yey! #ThirStella is love!

M: Team #MaVinatics pa din...

Auntie Kookie sees them and she just shrug it off and talks to her roses as she waters them

In the afternoon, Marco went to fetch Viv from her studio but his Riz is with her and they are dancing to some Jazz music. Viv raised her eyebrows at him and Marco nods. If only he scream that he and Viv are now a couple!

They ended up eating an early dinner at Mc Donalds - where most fan girls are waiting for Marco. As they see Viv walking with Riz and Marco carrying her flamingo pink bag, the #Marconatics looks at them and then left Mc Donalds.

Sunday Morning

Viv and Auntie Kookie went to church that morning and sees Marco with his family. After the Mass, Marco drove Viv and Aunt Kookie home. Viv changed her shirt and Aunt Kookie laughs seeing her shirt.