Happy Christmas, Part 2

A/N Hey #MaVinatics! As we are about to say goodbye to 2019, l want to thank each and everyone of you! Writing an alternate universe kind of story was a risk for me and I got a LOT of harsh comments about it...but who cares, we are enjoying ourselves here! go #MaVinatics

"The Science Bae" is now at rank #4 at Wattpad Philippines! Thanks guys

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This update will be so sweet...and just like in Marvel movies please read until the end (do not scroll down right away! 🤣)

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

How long did it take until you got married?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

How long did it take until you got married?

Less than a year...months after, Richard went to my house and asked me to marry him by the Riverside...

All the girls are smilling and dreamy eyed while Thirdy and Marco are having their second cup of Hot Chocolate. Marco left his Kuya's side and went to Viv's side and they hold hands. Thirdy rolled his eyes but deep inside he is so happy for his brother.

MC: And what about you Viv? How did this prototype here gave you that ring?

Viv smiled and told them about the Harry Potter event; Stella, Charlize and Riz are eating ice cream as they listen to Viv.

V: And then there it was...in the box of the Olivander's wand...

MC: Oh wow....Faulkerson Men got game...but you know what, I got another wish...

T: What's that Mom? Say it, we will make it happen (kicks Marco)

M: Aray....yes Mom, just say it!

MC: Well, this is beyond your control boys...I want my daughters to be proposed to in the most magical way!

RFJ02: I got a feeling that will happen...

MC: Awww....

RFJ02: For Charlize, in twenty years' time and for my bunso, in thirty years' time..