Dark Matter

A/N Im' back!!!Miss u guys! It's been difficult for me to write as of lately as my realidad became more demanding. But here I am now, as promised, Marco and Viv's Copper Tellurium story will go on...and yes, this is a special update!

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬👨‍🔬👨‍🔬

That afternoon, during his shoot, Marco drinks the energy drink he is about to endorse, minutes after he fainted.

He was rush to the nearest hospital, food poison. Thank goodness to Verne whom was quick to administer first aid, Marco is safe, dehydrated, but safe.

When RFJ02 found out what happened to his son, he was furious and immediately called on Thirdy and then Lucas. They need to act now.

9pm at the Hospital

Still feeling weezy on his medication, Marco sees...himself? It sure is him, white shirt and tattooed arm. Is this is? Is he dead?

The last thing Marco remembers is the voice of his Dad and a group of men carrying him.

4 hours earlier, Faulkerson Residence

RFJ02 and Lucas, Viv's Dad are talking to Capt. Yago, family friend or RFJ02 and an Army General. They agreed to set up Marco's possible captors in order to trace their headquarters.

Mommy Charlene and Stella are busy applying facial hair and tattoo at Thirdy, an annoyed Thirdy

MC: Stand still anak, you have to do this.

S: He's okay Mom, nagpapabebe lang yan!

T: I hate tattoos...

S: Wag makulit...

RFJ02: Marco needs us Thirdy.

T: I know Dad...

RFJ02: One day you'll have kids, malalaman mo din how it is to be a father.

MC: Stop it....you're making Stella blush! It's okay, willing to wait kami my dear...

Stella kicks Thirdy as he laughs out loud and then kisses his wife.

10pm

Marco wakes up to a familiar scent in an unfamiliar place...

Baby Copper....

And he got up and looks at her...Viv! She's beside him...is this heaven?

Wait here...Dad! Kuya!

Marco got up but his body is too weak, her Ate Charlize is there with Riz, together they help him up as RFJ02 and Viv's Dad enters the room.

RFJ02 explained to Marco what happened, he was poisoned and there were threats about kidnapping him in exchange for Viv. RFJ02 and Lucas decided to work with Capt.Yago who suggested that they switch Marco and Thirdy and let them capture Thirdy as "Marco". They installed a tracking chip in Thirdy's jeans and arm tattoo.