Chapter 27 - Perfect For You

Start from the beginning

"But it's alright, calling out for somebody to hold tonight. When you're lost you'll find a way, I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone. I'll make this feel like HOME."

He was now in front of me. He kissed the rose before he gave it to me. I chuckled at his sweet gesture.

"So hot that I couldn't take it, want to wake up and see your face, and remember how good it was being here last night. Still high with a little feeling, I see the smile as it starts to creep in. It was there, I saw it in your eyes."

He reached for my hand. We both held our hands. He moved closer as our face were inches away. I looked at his lips then to his eyes. I could not believe he was in front of me doing this. My heart was melting right at that moment. Then I noticed him signalling me to sing the chorus with him. He put the mic between us. I moved closer. We started singing.

"I was stumbling looking in the dark, with an empty heart. But you say, you feel the same, could we ever be enough? Baby, we could be enough. But it's alright, calling out for somebody to hold tonight. When you're lost you'll find a way, I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone. I'll make this feel like HOME."

We hugged when the song finished for I didn't know how long. I just noticed his hands on my back tapping me. Once we unconnected, we stared at each other again and then faced the crowd who were screaming relentlessly of our ship name.

And then Louis gestured them to be quiet.

"MSG!!! I wanna say something to Harry? So, if it is okay to give me a moment of silence please?"

I usually got a problem making them quiet but the audience immediately became still and silent waiting for the next thing to happen. And so I was because I had no idea what he wanted to say.

"Harry?" He started.

"Louis?" I responded making my eyebrows raised.

"You probably are wondering why the hell I am doing in this stage and gatecrashing your concert? But you see, I have been setting my mind and have been planning for this for so long already."

Planning? What planning? What was he saying?

"Just like in the video, you know that ever since we met, you always have a special place in my heart."

The audience made "aahhhwww" sound in synch.

"You became my bandmate. My bestfriend. And my boyfriend."

I heard the scream of the fans making Louis stopped from his speech and put his index finger on his lips gesturing to be quiet again.

"We were tested by fate but our love is strong that no one can ever separate us because we know for sure that we really are meant for each other. You are the anchor of my rope. You are the ship of my compass. You are the rose for my dagger. You are the love of my life. I wrote too many songs for you. You are my HOME, Harry. And I want to tell the people here, to the whole world how much I love you. I love you so much. And I want to love you not only this time, but forever. So uhmmm..."

I was now teary eyed with what he was saying. He was so brave to let everyone knew his feelings towards me. But then I was confused because he moved back letting go of my hand, and taking something on his pocket. And the next unexpected thing that happened making my jaw dropped and covered it instantly.

He bent his leg, kneeling. He opened the blue velvet box. A shining platinum ring with a small cut of diamond in the center was inside of it. Was he?

"Harry. Edward. Styles. Will you marry me?"