Chapter 30: The end

Chapter 30: The end

After 4 months

Taehyung was wearing a beautiful but simple outfit. He didn't sleep with Jungkook because he missed his parents. He was staying with them these past few months.

He was lucky since Jungkook understand him and let him spend his time with them. He went to the mall, he doesn't want to but his parents force him to do it so he doesn't have any choice but to entertain himself.

He invited Jimin but his soulmate declined him which made him really confused. Jimin never declines to him. Jimin said he was really busy and he had to finish something.

"Now, I have to go home." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

He was carrying bags of whatever he bought. He parked a cab and got inside the cab. He tells his address to the driver and waits for his arrival.

"Is everything done? Taehyung texted me, he's coming." Jimin uttered.

"Why did he text you? He should have texted me." Jungkook pouted.

"Stop being jealous, we're doing this for you." Jimin retorted rolling his eyes.

"Still, he should inform me." Jungkook mumbled.

Jin hits the back of Jungkook's neck causing the boy to groan in pain.

"Just shut up and let's finish this shall we? If you want to succeed this, hm." Jin uttered shaking his head.

He knocked on the door but no one opens it.

"Mom, Dad, I'm here!" Taehyung called out while knocking.

He got confused since he was sure his parents were inside.

"Mom, Dad, are you there?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

His heart beating so fast, he slightly got nervous. He held the doorknob and opens it. His nervousness rose when the dark place welcomes him. The light was turned off and the silence was unusual.

"Mom, Dad!" Taehyung yelled.

He turned on the light and a surprising sound welcomes him. He flinched a little due to the sound. He roams his eyes around noticing something was off.

He smiled when he looked up to the ceiling.  He saw a tarpaulin saying 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?'. When he looked down, he saw them in a straight line. He can't help but let out a soft giggle.

Jimin extended his hand, Taehyung knew what he need to do. He reached them one by one.

Jimin was first holding a red rose he take it and smiled.

"I won't forgive you for declining my offer earlier." Taehyung teased.

"I'm sorry." Jimin muttered.

He hugged Taehyung tightly and Taehyung hugs him back. Jimin moves away.

Yoongi was next, he takes it too and smiled.

"I wonder how much they pay you for this." Taehyung giggled.

"Just enough to kill you." Yoongi responded.

Taehyung simply hugged him, Yoongi move aside.

"Hyung, I missed you." Taehyung muttered hugging him tightly.

"I missed you too." Hoseok responded pecking the top of Taehyung's head

"Ehem, please move now. I'm too tired of waiting here." Jungkook uttered progressively.

They chuckled, Hoseok move aside and Namjoon was next.

"Thank you." Taehyung uttered.

"You're welcome." Namjoon smiled.

He move aside and Jin was next.

"Congrats to you." Jin smiled.

"Thank you." Taehyung responded.

He took all of their roses and smiled genuinely.

Lastly, Jungkook was holding a bouquet of different flowers. He takes it, he was appreciating it not until Jungkook kneeled down in front of him. He was gazing at Jungkook with heart in his eyes.

"Taehyung, We have known each other for so long. We are friends who turn into enemies and lastly to a lover.

I didn't expect I will do this in front of my enemy who hates me. I remembered every time we fought. You're so cute when you're pissed.

But not gonna lie, you look so ethereal in every angle. I tried to control my feelings and force myself not to fall in love with you.

However, I can't help it, every time I look at you. I fell deeper, you make me crazy every second. I felt so lucky to have you. This time, I want to ask you the most important question in my life.

Will you marry me, Kim Taehyung? And be mine till forever?"

J

ungkook stated, Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

"I do, Jungkook, I would love to marry you and live with you forever." Taehyung responded with a smile plastered on his lips.

Jungkook stands up and wears the ring to him. He hugged him so tight. He kissed his forehead down to his lips. He cupped his cheeks and caressed them. They connected their foreheads and stared at each other.

"I will protect you and love you as I can. You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Thank you very much for accepting me. We will be having a good future. I will assure you that. You won't regret any of this. I'll give you the happiness you deserve." Jungkook stated and kissed him again.

Taehyung didn't realize that teats forming in his eyes.

"I'll believe in you Jungkook, You're special to me and I love you too." Taehyung retorted.

"Can we do 'that' later?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"That thing?" Taehyung inquired staring at Jungkook with seductive eyes.

"Yes, if you want to, but I will respect you if you're not ready yet. I understand you. I can wait until you're ready, I will give you time to think about it." Jungkook replied.

"Can we do it in part 2 instead?" Taehyung retorted.

"Is there a part 2?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't you want to?" Taehyung snickered.

"I would love that." Jungkook grinned.

He connected their lips, Taehyung smiled pulling Jungkook's nape. Jungkook held his waist, kissing him so gently.

"Yoohoo!"

All of them are cheering because they are finally an official couple. Taehyung pulled away, snuggling on Jungkook's neck due to embarrassment. Jungkook chuckled, caressing Taehyung's back while whispering sweet words in order to make him feel comfortable. They are sweet and their story is very different from the others.

Sweet Enemy turns into Sweet Lovers.

~~~THE END~~~