Chapter 11: Event

Chapter 11: Event

Taehyung was trying to stock confidence. He doesn't want to borrow money from Jimin but he had no choice to do it. He almost owes his life to Jimin. He felt like being a burden to him.

"Hyung" Taehyung whispered sitting beside Jimin.

"What is it?" Jimin replied looking at him.

"C-can I borrow money from you?" Taehyung asked while fidgeting his fingers.

"Why?" Jimin inquired retorting.

"Mom and dad don't have enough money to pay tuition. I have no money left on my card. You're the only one I can ask for. I-I'm sorry hyung, I-I just need money. Trust me, I-I'll pay for it as soon as possible." Taehyung stated.

Jimin can't help but let out a soft giggle.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" Jimin giggled pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

"Hyung" Taehyung whines.

"Come on baby, why do you look like someone asking a stranger? I'm not your soulmate for nothing. Of course, I'll help you." Jimin smiled.

"Thank you, hyung. I'll pay for you." Taehyung smiled back hugging Jimin.

"You don't have to, just kiss my cheeks that's enough." Jimin teased.

"Hyung" Taehyung whines once again.

"I'm just kidding, just go and pay your tuition." Jimin replied ruffling Taehyung's hair.

He gave his black card, Taehyung took it. He immediately left to go back to the guidance office.

"Mrs. Hong!" Taehyung muttered while panting heavily.

"Yes, Taehyung?" Mrs. Hong responded.

"I'll pay now, I have money." Taehyung said showing the black card.

"You're already paid, Taehyung." Mrs. Hong retorted.

"What? How?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Jungkook paid you when you left. Such cute boyfriends." Mrs. Hong giggled.

Blush spread all over Taehyung's cheeks. He cleared his throat, shaking his head.

"He's not my boyfriend but thanks." Taehyung sighed.

"Don't lie, he told me he'll be gentle to you." Mrs. Hong chuckled.

Taehyung just left the office, he was looking for Jungkook not until the announcement about the event has started.

"Taehyung, let's go, watch my preparation for this event. I'm sure you'll like it." Jimin assured him and dragged him.

Taehyung simply followed him through the corridor.

"What do you think, it's beautiful right?" Jimin inquired.

The theme of the event was Valentine's day.

"Why need to celebrate valentines day? They'll gonna break up anyway." Taehyung muttered rolling his eyes.

He hissed when Jimin hit the back of his neck.

"Don't be such a bitter person, love is everywhere. You're just jealous." Jimin sighed.

"Not interested in love anymore." Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"Why? Because your crush has been in a relationship?" Jimin snickered.

"Don't talk about him, I might end up killing you." Taehyung retorted, glaring at him.

"Come on, let's just try some games, shall we?" Jimin said holding Taehyung's wrist.

There are a lot of games yet Taehyung felt cringe with that kissing booth. He almost gags seeing those girls wants to get a kiss with the basketball player.

"Look, Taehyung, Brandon was the target? Wanna get revenge?" Jimin grinned pointing to Brandon who has his head out while some students tried to hit his face.

"Sure, why not?" Taehyung smirked.

They paid for 5 balloons, they were waiting for their turn.

"Y'all stupid, can't even hit my face." Brandon smirked.

"I wanna try, it's my turn." Taehyung grinned.

Brandon's eyes widened, shaking his head to stop. But Taehyung threw the water balloon right on Brandon's face. The water was color red since it's valentines day. The students surrounding them started to laugh, yet Taehyung didn't stop and threw his second water balloon on Brandon once again.

Every hit he did was the perfect aim for Brandon's face causing the boy to soak in water.

"Nice face" Taehyung snickered winking.

"Nice, Taehyung." Jimin smirked and do a high five.

They were laughing at each other, enjoying how they got revenge on Brandon for mocking and teasing them.

"Let's try another one." Jimin uttered.

They went to another fare game where they had to hit the cup with the toy gun.

"What do you want to get, Taehyung?" Jimin asked while loading his gun with a toy bullet.

"That couple teddy bear, hyung." Taehyung replied.

"Then do your best." Jimin sneered.

With Taehyung one shot, he aimed it causing the plastic cup to fall over.

"Got it!" Taehyung giggled.

"Here's your price."

Taehyung took it, smiling at the price.

"You're awesome as I expected." Jimin said proudly ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"I knew it." Taehyung snickered.

Taehyung accidentally fell his eyes to someone's familiar face.

"Wait, hyung, I'll go somewhere!" Taehyung said running away.

"Okay! Let's meet at the gate after this event!" Jimin yelled and shook his head.

Taehyung followed Jungkook, he wants to thank him and give the teddy bear as his thank you gift.

"Jungkook, wait!" Taehyung yelled but Jungkook can't hear him due to the crowded area.

Jungkook stopped a little far from Taehyung which made Taehyung sigh. He was about to go near him but a female stopped in front of Jungkook.

She was Y/N, she was also holding the same teddy bear with Taehyung. Taehyung watched them from afar, he saw how Jungkook smiled at her. The smile that Taehyung barely saw.

He saw how Y/N gave her the teddy bear to him which Jungkook accepted.

Taehyung held his teddy bear tightly behind him knowing it will be nonsense if he give it to Jungkook.

He didn't notice that tears fell on his eyes while watching them, his heart was clenching for a weird reason. He wipes off his tears running to somewhere where his feet can go.

He doesn't understand why his heart hurt but he knew, he hates them. He surely hate despised seeing them together.

"Stupid valentines!" Taehyung grumbled throwing the teddy bear on the tree.

He sat down under the tree while hugging his knees and crying. He didn't notice the pair of shoes in front of him not until he saw a towel. He looked up with teary eyes and he saw him.