Chapter 21: Spoke

Chapter 21: Spoke

Taehyung was cursing under his breath and murdering Jungkook in his mind. While walking in the hallway, he saw Y/N on his way. He was about to pass her by but she speak.

"It's all your fault." Y/N suddenly said.

"What did I do?" Taehyung sighed rolling his eyes.

"You seduce him last night, don't you?" Y/N asked going in front of Taehyung.

"What are you saying? What fictional stuff do you get in your brain this time?" Taehyung inquired retorting.

"Earlier when I saw you in his house, you take that advantage and flirt with him. You're just acting drunk because you know he will always choose you." Y/N explained gritting her teeth.

"How could you say I flirt with him if you're not even there? Besides, I'm drunk, I don't remember what happened last night. And as a matter of fact, I was sleeping and nothing happened between us. If you want to know, you should ask him." Taehyung stated.

"He broke up with me, are you happy now? Is that what you want to happen?" Y/N suddenly retorted.

Taehyung was surprised to hear it. It's just a few days ago since they come back to each other and now they broke up again. He didn't expect that it will happen so soon. He wants to pity her but he can't help but get upset since she blamed him.

"I don't know why are you blaming me. I didn't even do anything to ruin you and your relationship with him. If you are still thinking that's my fault, it's not my problem anymore. Please leave me alone, I don't want to be involved with you." Taehyung explained.

"If you shouldn't be here, this won't happen. He's still with me if you're not here! You should have gone!" Y/N yelled.

"Is that my fault because you cheated on him? Why are you acting so innocent? He was with you back then but you decided to cheat. And now, you want him back and failed? What do you want to happen? Broke him apart again? He doesn't love you, don't you understand that?" Taehyung retorted sternly.

"He loves me! But you are here! That's the reason I'm blaming you! Stop being slut and ruining someone's relationship. That ain't good for you." Y/N growled.

"I came here first, even in his life. I knew him before you even met him. You're just his first love but that means nothing to him. If he loves you, he should hold you tight and don't ever let you go. You're stupid because you didn't realize it. You want me gone? I'm sorry, I can't do that. I'm the main character and you're the villain." Taehyung stated and walk away.

"I don't care whether you are the main character, Jungkook is mine! You should know that!" Y/N screamed on top of her lung.

Taehyung simply showed his middle finger and walk away from her not even caring about her word. He was too tired to listen, he was done to Jungkook.

"Ey yo, what happened?" Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung coming out of the University.

"You're right, she blames me." Taehyung simply replied.

"I should have witnessed it. I wanna know what she will say about you." Jimin giggled.

"She called me slut." Taehyung uttered.

"She called you what? Where is she? I need to meet her, how dare  her to say that?" Jimin uttered sternly.

The tone of his voice suddenly changed. Taehyung was kind of surprised by that tone, he barely hears it, he love Jimin's sweetness and soft side.

"Aish, hyung, don't mind her." Taehyung sighed hugging him.

"No, she can't call you slut just because of what happened. I had to teach her lesson." Jimin seriously said.

"Let's go, hyung, I'm hungry and sleepy. I wanna go home." Taehyung whines.

"If I ever see her, I will choke her." Jimin grumbled.

"Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want but please, let's go home. I felt dying here, my stomach grumbling." Taehyung pouted.

"You're exaggerating." Jimin responded rolling his eyes.

"I know, now open your car, and let's leave here." Taehyung giggled.

"Fine, come on." Jimin retorted and dragged Taehyung along with him.

He opened the door car for Taehyung and let him get inside. He followed after him and started to drive.

"Jungkook, your video got trending." Yoongi said when he saw Jungkook coming inside the house.

"What video?" Jungkook asked confused and went to the kitchen to grab banana milk.

"The video of you kissing Taehyung." Yoongi replied.

Jungkook spat out the banana milk, coughing. He went to Yoongi to check it, he didn't realize that someone was taking a video of them. He didn't mean to make it viral.

"I don't know why you kissed him but as far as I know you're in a relationship, right?" Yoongi stated.

"We're done, we broke up." Jungkook sighed.

"What? Just like that? Isn't she the dream of your life? You've been admiring her back then. Why do you let her go?" Yoongi asked confused.

"I don't feel the same even though I tried to love her, she's not the one for me." Jungkook replied.

"Then who's the one for you? Isn't it Taehyung?" Yoongi guessed.

"I can't help it, hyung. Taehyung was something to me." Jungkook tried to explain.

"But everyone knows that he's your enemy. I mean, you two are strange, you're too sweet to be his enemy. And besides, Taehyung claimed you're his enemy." Yoongi stated.

"I know, but what I felt for Y/N before, I felt it to him. I can feel the spark and the way my heart melts when I see his smile. He's different, it sounded crazy but I think, I like him, hyung. I just don't want to tell it to him because I'm scared he go far away from me." Jungkook confessed.

"But what about Y/N? I'm sure she won't move on that easily." Yoongi inquired.

"I'll fix everything, hyung." Jungkook retorted.

"That's your decision, I'll support you no matter what happens." Yoongi said.

He patted Jungkook's shoulder and smiled at him.