Chapter 7: Tease

Chapter 7: Tease

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, he was having a dreamland. He even smiled ear to ear. Not until he felt a slap on his face, he jolted up on the bed thinking something had happened.

He sighed in relief knowing he was safe. He looked beside him, grumbling under his breath. He removes the blanket, kicking Jungkook's stomach for ruining his sweet dreams.

"What the actual fuck?!" Jungkook groans in pain while clutching his stomach.

However, Taehyung just ignored him took his phone.

"You have to wake up, I'm hungry, and cook for me." Taehyung ordered.

"I should have killed you already." Jungkook mumbled under his breath standing up.

He left Taehyung and went out of his room. Taehyung simply giggled at Jungkook's reaction. Suddenly, he received a text from his mother.

Eomma

Taehyung, son, where are you?
9:18 pm

You never came home late, where are you?
10:06 pm

I'm worried, are you at Jungkook's house? I'll be fine if you tell me you are with him.
11:12 pm

After 24 hours and you're still not responding, I'll call the police.
12:00 am

Taehyung

I'm fine
8:40 am

Taehyung sighed, his relationship with his parents isn't that quite good. He hated every time they hear them fighting. Mostly, he felt left out when he was with them. Yet, he was glad to know that they still care for him. He smiled putting back his phone on the bed, he stood up and left his room while giggling.

"Asshole!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, holding a hot cup of water. He looked at Taehyung who was running towards him. His eyes widened, shaking his head as no but Taehyung jumped on him. Jungkook balanced himself with Taehyung clinging to him.

He was a little worried because if he won't catch him he might fall.

"The hell, What's wrong with you huh? What if I don't catch you?" Jungkook asked sternly.

Taehyung pulled out his head and glared at him.

"Don't you dare to ruin my mood. I might end up punching you." Taehyung uttered pouting innocently

"Why did you jump on me? What's gotten inside your head to do that?" Jungkook inquired venomously.

"Nothing, I just want you to carry me." Taehyung giggled, cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

"Don't do that again, Understood. I almost got a heart attack." Jungkook sighed shaking his head.

Taehyung nodded his head and clutched to Jungkook's nape.

"Can both of you shut your fucking mouth? I don't want to hear any of your arguments." Yoongi spat with his stern tone.

Yoongi leaves them with a frown on his face. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook with a questioning look who shrugged his shoulder not knowing the answer.

"What's wrong with him? What did you think happened?" Taehyung inquired curiously

"I think he was broken-hearted? I don't know, he has his mood swings every morning." Jungkook responded unsurely.

"Then, let's investigate." Taehyung chuckled.

"Not interested." Jungkook sighed.

He went into the dining room and put Taehyung on a chair.