Chapter 16: Confess

Chapter 16: Confess

At the end of the game, Taehyung loses most of his dare. He ended up drinking 5 beers.

He was walking likely limping while looking for the restroom. He was holding the wall to balance himself from falling.

"Restroom~ come to me~" Taehyung sang still walking.

His sight was blurry, he can barely see his surroundings even his head hurting. He saw a door, he smile sheepishly walking toward the door.

"Finally~ you come to me, baby~" Taehyung giggled holding the doorknob and opening it.

There he saw Jungkook and Y/N, they look like talking to each other.

"I'm sorry for interrupting~ I'll just use the bathroom. You two can kiss, hehe~" Taehyung chuckled drunkenly.

He saw another door, he opened it and got inside.

"Leave, I'll follow after you." Jungkook said.

"Why? He's drunk, he won't hear nor see us." Y/N retorted.

"I'm not in the mood today, just leave me alone for a while, please." Jungkook sighed.

"Fine." Y/N frowned leaving Jungkook.

Taehyung also got outside the restroom with unzipped zipper.

"Taehyung, are you already drunk?" Jungkook asked with a hint of worry in his tone.

He was walking near Taehyung to help him.

"No~ stop~" Taehyung grumbled stopping Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped in his place while looking at Taehyung confusedly.

"Don't touch me~ Jungkookie would kill you~" Taehyung whines.

Jungkook can't help but let out a soft chuckle.

"Ah, no, he wouldn't kill you~ I forgot, he doesn't care." Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

Jungkook's face suddenly turns into a poker face.

"How did you say that? I'm sure he cares." Jungkook replied.

"No~ why would he? I'm his enemy, are you stupid?" Taehyung grumbled, glaring at him.

"I'm just asking, I don't know him." Jungkook lied.

"But you know what? I'm jealous~" Taehyung mumbled.

"Jealous about what?" Jungkook inquired curiously while crossing his arms.

"I like him, but he loves someone." Taehyung confessed.

Jungkook was surprised to hear it, he doesn't know if he should believe him but mostly they say, drunk people, say the truth.

"And what else?" Jungkook asked curiously.

He wants to know more about Taehyung.

"I wanna tell him but I don't know where to start. Now, that bastard is stupid for choosing her. What should I do now? I'm late to tell it to him." Taehyung pouted sitting down on the ground.

"Why don't you tell it to him? To lessen your dilemma?" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung's face lightened up, looking at Jungkook.

"You're right, so I could stop thinking about him." Taehyung giggled.

He stood up but he sat down again.

"No, I can't tell it to him~" Taehyung whines.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"If I tell him, what if he leaves his girlfriend because of me? I'm sure Jungkookie would choose me over her." Taehyung cackled.

Jungkook laughed, he liked Taehyung's confidence.

"Well, I guess you're right. He might choose you over her." Jungkook replied ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"He's stupid if he chooses her beauty instead of me. Who can resist my beauty? Can you resist it, huh?" Taehyung muttered cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

"No, I can't." Jungkook smiled staring at Taehyung.

"See, no one can." Taehyung mumbled snuggling his head on Jungkook's chest.

His eyes suddenly felt heavy, he was sleepy.

"Should we go home? You're already drunk." Jungkook inquired.

"Okay, but don't rape me, Jimin hyung will kill you." Taehyung mumbled sleepily.

"I won't trust me." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung hums in response, Jungkook carried Taehyung like a baby. He twisted the doorknob and left the room.

"Why are you carrying him?" Y/N asked standing in front of him while crossing her hand.

"I'll bring him home, he's drunk." Jungkook simply replied.

"Why do you have to do that? He has with his friend, he can bring Taehyung instead." Y/N stated.

"I found him first, besides, I know where his house is." Jungkook retorted.

"Just tell it to his friend, you have to bring me to my house too." Y/N insisted.

"I'm sorry, you have your car, right? Just drive alone instead." Jungkook said passing by her.

"Jungkook!" Y/N yelled but Jungkook ignored her.

Jungkook went downstairs, he was looking for Jimin but he didn't see him.

"Hyung, I'll take Taehyung with me. If Jimin hyung asks for him, just tell him he's with me." Jungkook uttered to Jin.

"Alright, be careful. Get home safe." Jin replied.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook bid him goodbye.

He opened the door of his car and carefully set Taehyung inside. He got inside, fastening the seatbelt. He drove away from the house.

"You smell like Jungkook but he's smell still my favorite." Taehyung mumbled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked smiling ear to ear.

"He smells comfort, I love his smell. I wish I can stay and snuggle on him. I felt so comfortable, I want him to hug me." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook like that idea too. If he could just do that, he would definitely do it.

"Hey, I want to vomit~" Taehyung muttered.

"What? Not now, just control it, we're near my house." Jungkook replied.

"No, I can't~" Taehyung retorted holding his mouth.

"Please, Taeh-"

"Blurghhh" Taehyung vomited on Jungkook's shirt.

"Shit" Jungkook groans stopping his car on the side of the road.

He wants to get mad but he can't blame Taehyung since the boy was too drunk to realize what he did.

"Jungkookie~ I like you~" Taehyung giggled while doing a grabby hand.

"You're lucky I'm whipped for you." Jungkook mumbled removing his clothes.

He just sighed not regretting bringing Taehyung along with him. He started ghe engine and drive again.

When he arrived at his own house, Jungkook carried Taehyung and brought him inside. He went upstairs gently laying Taehyung on the bed.

"So you like me, huh? What a good chance to tease you. I'll test you tomorrow." Jungkook snickered.

He pecked Taehyung's forehead, smiling pulling away. He got inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. He sighed in relief liking the feeling of the water.