Chapter 6: Tell me

Chapter 6: Tell me

After resting and getting a massage by Yoongi. Taehyung was fine, his foot can slightly move. He stands up and went into Jungkook's room.

Well, he already came to Jungkook's house because of Yoongi. They were friends and both born in Daegu. And of course, he and Jungkook became groupmate as well.

"Hey, that's my room!" Jungkook said going to his room.

"No, You're not allowed here!" Taehyung snickered and locked it as if he own it.

"Ahh, Taehyung! Come on, get out of my room! I'll take you to your house but don't mess up with mine!" Jungkook yelled in frustration.

"I don't care! This is mine now, yell whatever you want! I won't listen." Taehyung fired.

Suddenly, loud music interrupted their ears. Jungkook groans in annoyance.

"Jungkook, That was your fault. He won't listen to you whatever you do. He's hard-headed, let him be." Yoongi uttered, shaking his head and drinking the can of beer.

"But he--" Jungkook stopped before he can even speak.

"He still a baby, just understand him. You can't do anything." Yoongi replied sitting on the couch.

"Baby my ass." Jungkook muttered.

He sighs, going back to the dining area to eat his food.  He drank a few beers before he stood up.

When he was done, he gets his extra key on the bottom of the dining table, went to his room, and opened the door.

"Surprise motherfucker." Jungkook muttered crossing his arms.

"Yahh, I said you're not allowed here!" Taehyung grumbled, he stood up and was about to punch him.

But, Jungkook holds his fist as if he was an easy opponent and looked at him with a serious glare.

"You are in my house, don't act as if it was yours. I can simply throw you away." Jungkook said with his venomous voice.

"Do you think I care?" Taehyung asked sarcastically and crossed his arms as if mocking Jungkook.

"Seriously Taehyung? I can simply report you for trespassing." Jungkook threatened.

"Do it, you can't scare me with that trick. Besides, Dad can help me pay tho." Taehyung responded.

"Reminder, Taehyung, this is my house, my room. I might do something you won't expect." Jungkook said.

Jungkook snickered, he walk closer to Taehyung who swallowed down while moving backward. He pinned Taehyung on the wall making Taehyung flinched.

"What? What are you going to do? Jungkook, trust me if you ever touch me, I'll kill you!" Taehyung retorted hugging himself to protect his body.

"You're so assuming, you're not my type." Jungkook rolled his eyes sitting on the bed.

"You're not my type too." Taehyung mumbled.

"Anyways, why don't you leave my house? Do you want me to fuck you until you lose your voice?" Jungkook grinned.

"I leave by myself if you tell me who is Y/N to your life and why are you so mad at her that you can kill her?" Taehyung inquired curiously.

Jungkook just laid on his bed, he felt exhausted and sleepy. He doesn't like hearing her name. It disgusts his ear.

"You don't need to know, Taehyung. It's useless." Jungkook sighed closing his eyes.

He felt Taehyung lay beside him, facing each other, he opened his eyes and their eyes accidentally met. They looked so comfortable with each other, none of them tried to look away. You're not like that. I know there's a reason why you did that." Taehyung inquired, he was desperate to know the reason.

Jungkook stared at him and laid his hand on Taehyung's waist.

"You don't know the real her, she's not an angel like what you think of her." Jungkook stated.

"But she helps me, she's the one who told me about how Yugyeom bullied me." Taehyung uttered.

"I know but don't get near to her, Let's not talk about her. " Jungkook retorted as he knew about Y/N.

"Why? Is she someone who's part of your past? Who is she to you, Jungkook?" Taehyung replied.

"Let's just sleep, Taehyung. I don't want to talk about her. I'm uncomfortable." Jungkook mumbled.

"Bu--" Taehyung's sentence cut off when Jungkook stops him.

"Please" Jungkook pleaded.

Taehyung just sighs and mumbled something under his breath.

"Okay." Taehyung said turning around.

"What is your relationship with her? Come on, just at least answer that one." Taehyung asked pouting

"She's nothing." Jungkook retorted.

"Tell me, why are you so mean to me?" Taehyung asked muttered.

"Why are you so desperate to know her? I told you she's nothing. That's it." Jungkook replied.

"I know you are lying to me, I'm just curious about your relationship with her." Taehyung stated when he turned around.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he sighed in defeat.

"She's my ex, are you okay now?" Jungkook soughed

"Really?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

Jungkook nodded and lips form on a thin.

"What's with that reaction?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean, I can't believe it, Jungkook fall in love? Wow, what a good chance to ruin your image. How did you guys break up?" Taehyung snickered.

"Secret." Jungkook smirked

"Yahh, come on, tell me Jungkookie~ I'm just teasing you!" Taehyung whines while punching Jungkook's chest

Jungkook giggled, holding both of Taehyung's wrists.

"We were making love at that time, after that, I caught her talking with someone on the phone. I ignored it at first not until I heard she was talking about money and about using me as just her toy. I trusted her, I thought I found the one for me but I'm wrong. Money can control everything." Jungkook stated.

"So is that mean, she's the reason you lost your virginity?" Taehyung asked with doe eyes.

"Wow Taehyung, I told you how we broke up but that's your response? Are you kidding me?" Jungkook inquired rolling his eyes.

"Owwie, Jungkookie met her ex again~ I wanna see your romantic side." Taehyung teases

"Tsk, over my dead body." Jungkook muttered.

"Geez, they said first love never dies. I'm sure you will still like her no matter what happened." Taehyung said.

"Not gonna happen." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, hitting Jungkook's chest before grabbing the pillow under Jungkook's head, hugging it tightly. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, killing Taehyung in his brain.