Chapter 3: Fight

Chapter 3: Fight

After the day what happened to Yugyeom. Most of the students were scared to go even near Taehyung. They felt traumatized because Jungkook barely show violence.

"What's wrong with them?"Jimin asked Taehyung in a hushed tone because everyone was just looking at them silently murmuring something, it was unusual to happen since the hallway should be loud.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know, I don't care what's wrong with them." Taehyung replied rolling his eyes.

"Is he your enemy or your boyfriend? Don't lie to me, I'm your freaking best friend and soulmate. You shouldn't hide secrets from me. I felt betrayed right now." Jimin uttered strolling in front of Taehyung.

"I said, he is my enemy, hyung, how many times do I need to tell you about that? Him? Boyfriend? Nuh-uh, not gonna happen in my entire life. There's no way he will be my boyfriend. I rather cut my tongue than be his boyfriend. He's too ugly to be my type." Taehyung replied annoyingly and walk away.

"You and Jungkook are really sweet, that's what I pointing out about. Who's the enemy will defend you and almost kill his friend just for his enemy?!" Jimin said in a mocking tone.

"That's why I hate him if you should've trusted me, you wouldn't ask me like that. He's indeed a psycho." Taehyung replied so confidently in himself.

"As if you're not a psycho." Jimin mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Taehyung inquired.

"Let's go were late." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung followed him until they reached their room. Taehyung and Jimin sit beside each other. The professor came inside but Jungkook still isn't there.

"Where's Jungkook?"Jimin asked Taehyung.

"I think he fucked a girl before he went here. And what's the reason you're asking me again? It's so annoying." Taehyung grumbled.

"Why are you acting as if you're not the source here if he's gone?" Jimin replied sarcastically.

"Can't you just shut up, hyung? I'm trying to focus here and you keep distracting me." Taehyung whines.

"You won't get A anyways." Jimin sighed.

"Hyung!" Taehyung whines.

"Fine, sorry." Jimin sighed.

The door slammed open and they already know who did that of course only JEON JUNGKOOK who thinks he own everything. Jungkook sits beside Taehyung on the left side.

The class started and they focus on their works. Taehyung cursed under his breath after seeing Jungkook.

After an hour passed the bell rang and that means their lunch is coming.

"Tae, Let's go I'm hungry." Jimin said while packing his stuff.

"I'll come after you." Taehyung simply replied.

"Why?"Jimin pouted.

"I'll get something on my locker." Taehyung replied.

"What is it huh? Is that important than me?" Jimin asked in sarcasm.

"Yes, my notebook, if I don't have my notebook, the professor will kill me, and of course my new diary." Taehyung retorted.

"Fine." Jimin sighed in defeat and leave

Taehyung went to his locker, he was so excited since he saw him earlier but when he opened it, his eye widened because he saw a big dead rat and he knows it was Jungkook who bring it. This time he was sure that Jungkook did it.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled

Every student noticed him and they went 'uh-oh' and some of them got excited.

He went to the cafeteria and saw Jungkook. He didn't hesitate to come near at him and punch Jungkook's right arm.

"You Jeon, You put this dead rat again!" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"But it's only a toy, why are you so mad?" Jungkook snickered.

"What is your reason to do that prank again, huh? I didn't do anything to you. Ah, maybe your slut didn't satisfy you that's why you prank me instead!" Taehyung grumbled.

Jungkook chuckled devilishly and glared at Taehyung.

"Whether I fuck someone or not, it's not your business. Besides, that's my revenge because of you, I had to do community service of this whole University and that's so shameful." Jungkook stated sternly.

"Wow, did I even ask you to punch your friends? No, right? Why are you blaming me? It's your fault for trying to be a hero. Did I even mind your business if you fuck someone? Did I stop you from doing that shit? No, so don't talk to me like that as if you're my dearest friend." Taehyung mocked.

"Next time, don't be like a weakling ugly duck so no one would bully you. Who's stupid brat would bring a diary to University? You're not even a baby to do that." Jungkook fired back.

"Mind your own business. If you're upset or mad at someone, don't blame it on me. Tsk, you're no fun, what a killjoy. Just fuck the dog instead, I'm sure they'll satisfy you." Taehyung uttered rolling his eyes.

"Well, will you let me fuck you?" Jungkook grinned with a dirty smirk.

"I'm not a do--"

"But you keep on barking like a dog." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung remove his bag and hit it on Jungkook's head.

"You nasty, asshole!" Taehyung grumbled and kicked Jungkook's side.

He left Jungkook who was groaning in pain.

"You seem in a bad mood, you never talk to him like that." Jackson tsked.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes, leaving the cafeteria.

"Oh boy, you two got in a serious fight. That's the real enemy indeed." Jimin teased.

Taehyung just ate his food, cursing Jungkook under his breath. Their lunchtime ended sooner.

"Taehyung, let's go, you're late for your next class." Jimin said while waiting for Taehyung outside the restroom.

"Yah, I'm coming, hyung, just wait. I'm zipping my pants." Taehyung replied while zipping his pants.

He flinched when he heard the door slam open and saw Jungkook. He rolled his eyes, washing his hands and drying them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those words earlier. I'm just not in the mood and something happened." Jungkook pleaded.

"This is the mirror, look at it and talk to yourself, bullshit." Taehyung replied.

He bumped his shoulder against Jungkook and leave as if nothing happened.