Chapter 17: Tease

Chapter 17: Tease

When Taehyung woke up, he found himself in a familiar room. He jolted up to the bed, seeing Jungkook standing right in front of him.

"You? What did you do to me? Why I'm here? Where's Jimin hyung? Did you perhaps, hah!" Taehyung cut himself in the middle of his sentence hugging himself.

He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and mouth opened.

"Did you rape me?! Oh my gosh, Jungkook, I will surely report you for sexual harassment! No, my virgin ass, I don't wanna lose it to you! There are a lot of people in this world but why you? No way this isn't--"

"Shut up, Taehyung, you're annoying." Jungkook interrupted rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Do you really think I would shut up after you rape me? No, I will sue you! I'll do anything to make sure you'll ro--- ARGHH!" Taehyung groans when Jungkook flicked his forehead.

He glared at Jungkook while clenching his jaw.

"How dare you to do that? That hurts asshole!" Taehyung grumbled.

"You won't shut up, there's no way I will rape you." Jungkook sighed.

"Do you think I would believe in you? I'm sure you rape me, you pervert!" Taehyung retorted

He gasped when Jungkook went on top of him.

"You don't remember anything, right? That's why you're saying nonsense and blaming me. Do you really wanna know what happened?" Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung nodded his head instantly still hugging himself.

"I'm sad, you don't remember how much you beg on me to give it to you." Jungkook smirked and held Taehyung's chin.

"Wuh-what are you saying?" Taehyung stuttered.

"I still remember how your lips lingered around my dick and the way you gagged every time you went deeper and moans my name. In short, you suck me." Jungkook stated and sneered.

"That's not true, I didn't do that. You're lying." Taehyung muttered.

"Ngh, give it to me, daddy~ that's how you moan, don't you still remember? Do you want me to explain everything in detail? I guess you will remember." Jungkook grinned.

"Shut up, don't! Don't do that, you're annoying! That's disgusting!" Taehyung retorted closing his ears.

"But your moans sound beautiful tho, what should we do now?" Jungkook inquired.

"Forget it, let's forget it. What do you think, Jungkook? That's a better idea if you want we can act as nothing happened. See, I'm so genius, from now on, I and you are strangers. Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed, now I gotta go!" Taehyung said pushing Jungkook away and standing up.

He turned around, glancing at Jungkook who was laughing right now.

"You're easy to tease, Taehyung." Jungkook chuckled.

"You!" Taehyung groans glaring at him.

Jungkook stood up walking towards him while Taehyung was walking backward until his back met the wall with Jungkook pinning him.

"Why would I let you JUST suck me? It would be better if you bounce on me. Sucking was a good idea but there's no fun. I rather want to see your ass clench on mine and bounce on me. Last night was a good time to fulfill my fantasy with you." Jungkook stated with his pervert smirk.

"I knew it! I knew you were lying! I shouldn't have trusted you!" Taehyung yelled and punched Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist, pinning them on the wall.

"Is that what will you say after I left my girlfriend for you?" Jungkook asked.

Their faces were approximately close to each other which made Taehyung can feel Jungkook's warm and minty breath on his lips.

"Did I even ask you to leave her? No, so don't expect something from me." Taehyung replied kicking Jungkook's groin and leaving the room.

Jungkook groans in pain not expecting he will get hit once again.

"Taehyung! If we weren't able to make a baby, it's your fault! I'll sue you for this!" Jungkook yelled hissing in pain.

"Good Morning, Taehyung!" Yoongi greeted when he saw Taehyung coming downstairs.

"Bad Morning for me, hyung." Taehyung greeted back.

"Why? Did Jungkook do something to you?" Yoongi giggled.

"He's the worst person I've ever seen and encountered. I hate him so much, hyung. I wanna choke him till he can't breathe and die." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"I guess, you have really a bad morning." Yoongi chuckled.

"Why does he has to be so pervert and annoying?! Damn him!" Taehyung grumbled.

"Just don't mind him too much, you know, he likes teasing you. You shouldn't be new with him." Yoongi stated.

"I know, but there's a lot of time I want to murder him." Taehyung responded.

"Why don't you do it so you would stop whining, hm?" Yoongi inquired in a teasing tone.

"That's indeed a good idea!" Taehyung uttered and his face lightened up.

Yoongi simply shook his head in Taehyung's stupidity. Suddenly, the door opened revealing Y/N.

"You're still here, I thought you leave." Y/N started.

"Why would I leave? I can stay here whenever I want." Taehyung retorted.

"Actually, not again, as his girlfriend, it would be annoying for me if you're here. You'll keep interrupting us, besides, I have right to say it to you." Y/N explained.

"No, you don't have right tho. It's not your house. It's Jungkook's house." Taehyung replied

"It's my boyfriend's house. Maybe if we decide, I will live here. If you still want to be here, you have to ask permission from me before you can get inside here." Y/N stated.

"Don't worry, Jungkook doesn't have a plan to let you live here. And, I let you know that half of his house property was mine. You can't simply claim this as yours and decide whatever you want just because Jungkook is your boyfriend. I can throw him away if you want." Yoongi explained after turning off the stove.

Taehyung smirked victoriously at her.

"Whatever, just please leave. You're ruining my day with my boyfriend." Y/N said passing them by.

"Bitch" Taehyung mumbled and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked.

"I have to go now, Jimin hyung might get worried if I didn't show it to him. Bye hyung." Taehyung replied.

He left the house rolling his eyes in annoyance.