Chapter 8: Claim

Chapter 8: Claim

They went to the university but they separated because Jungkook went to his friends. While Taehyung is alone because Jimin came early.

He was pouting, thinking how could he make Jimin apologize to him for leaving him alone.

He was walking in the hallway when suddenly a girl approached him.

"Hey, Taehyung." She said and smiled sweetly as if it was her genuine smile.

"Hey to you too, Y/N." Taehyung responded and gave her his fakest smile.

"Are you going to room?" Y/N asked innocently.

"Umm, Yes. Why?" Taehyung retorted.

"Can I go with you? I'm new here and I barely know someone. And I keep missing the way to my classes." Y/N inquired

"Sure, I don't mind." Taehyung replied.

They both went into their room and Taehyung can feel that she is showing her fake side like what Jimin and Jungkook told him.

"You're unbelievable Taehyung." Y/N started when they arrived in front of their room.

"Why? What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Because Jungkook treating you differently. He is sweet like he did to me when we were together. That was unusual, I thought he only show his sweet side to me." Y/N smirked victoriously.

Taehyung already knows that she is Jungkook's ex. Now he understands what she means by that.

"Do you know another unbelievable?" Taehyung asked grinning.

"What?" Y/N responded and raised her eyebrows.

"You became Jungkook's ex and why I don't know that things?" Taehyung replied fake gasping.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and she grinned.

"What's wrong if I'm Jungkook's ex? Why do you need to know about our relationship? You're just his enemy, right?" Y/N snickered with her obvious disgruntled tone.

Taehyung was now serious, glaring at her.

"Well because Jungkook doesn't like girls like you. I mean you're beautiful but you're good at hiding something. Your act is fake and your moves....I'll already know that. Jungkook is my SWEET ENEMY but he always talks to me and tells me about his life. He and my parents knew about us, do you believe that kookie wants me to be his forever? And wanna know about his parent's reaction? They also want me to be their future son-in-law. I just told them I don't like Jungkook." Taehyung explained with a teasing smile.

Y/N got surprised because she doesn't know what is Taehyung in Jungkook's life. Jungkook doesn't tell him his life to her. He kept ignoring her if they talk about their parents.

"He is your enemy, you should act like one." Y/N uttered clenching her jaw.

"What if I don't want to? I'm too lazy to obey you and I don't like following someone's commands." Taehyung retorted.

"Then what stupidity you two are doing? There's no way both of you can be enemies if you don't even fight." Y/N started.

"Yes he is my enemy, but he treats me as his own precious like you know, I'm not that fragile but I'm more important for him than his existence." Taehyung sneered liking how he teased her.

Y/N was getting jealous because Jungkook treats him just as a simple girlfriend, Jungkook was sweet and they spend time together as usual couples do but he treated her differently, not like Taehyung.

Jungkook just dates her but she knew Jungkook wasn't satisfied with her. She felt it that's why she got bored with him.

"He is mine" Y/N sternly uttered.

Taehyung laughed sarcastically, he stopped while flipping his fake hair. The students were gathering in and out of the room.

"How does it happen? As far as I know, you two broke up already. That means you two are nothing now." Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"His loves never faded and I know he still--" Y/N was stopped when a familiar voice interrupted them.

"You didn't obey me even tho I told you, hm." They heard a husky voice behind Taehyung.

They look at him and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean JEON? Who are you for me to obey, huh?!" Taehyung asked raising his brow.

Jungkook looks at Y/N then looks back at Taehyung.

"I said don't get near at her and don't even talk to her. Is that hard for you to follow?" Jungkook retorted in a cold voice.

"Yes, I don't want to follow you either. I don't have a reason to follow you. Give me a reason first to follow you." Taehyung replied annoyed.

"Because I said so." Jungkook simply said.

"That's it?" Taehyung asked with furrowed brows.

"That's it." Jungkook responded with his poker face.

"Whatever, just talk to her instead, you might understand her." Taehyung sighed and pushed him away.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, glared at Y/N, and went inside their room pushing his classmates out of his way. He sits on his seat beside Jimin. Jungkook looks at Y/N with a stern face.

"What do you say to him?" Jungkook asked with his serious voice.

"I said your mine." Y/N said confidently straight to the point.

"I'll never be yours and once you left, don't come back. You'll never get something in return."Jungkook retorted and got inside the room.

He left Y/N dumbfounded outside of the room.

"What are you looking at, huh?!" She yelled.

The bell rang and lunchtime has come. They went to the cafeteria.

"What happened earlier? I can't hear what you guys fighting about." Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Nothing just some clarification." Taehyung sighed

"Why you w--" Jimin interrupted when Jungkook went in front of them.

They were sitting on the bench and their food is already prepared.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked with an irritating voice and he wasn't looking at him.

"Let's talk." Jungkook seriously said.

"If it's about what happened earlier there's nothing happened." Taehyung sighed.

"I said let's talk." Jungkook sternly repeated.

"I don't want to, I don't want to get interrupted while I'm eating." Taehyung whines, munching his food.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, he grabbed Taehyung's wrist, dragging him out of the cafeteria.