Chapter 22: Deal

Chapter 22: Deal

The next day

Taehyung was walking in the hallway while reading the reviewer not until someone grabbed his wrist and pull him inside the abandoned room.

"What the actual fuck, Jungkook?" Taehyung groans hissing in pain when Jungkook slammed him on the wall.

"I'm sorry, I had to tell you something." Jungkook responded.

"If you have to tell me something, you don't have to push me on the wall. That hurts bro." Taehyung grumbled.

"Wow, bro, I'm still a bro after I kissed you." Jungkook tsked crossing his arms.

"What do you want me to call you? Daddy~" Taehyung mocked rolling his eyes.

"That sounds good, I want you to call me that in the bed. It'll sound hot coming from your mouth." Jungkook teased.

"Why don't you just talk to this wall? I guess it will understand you better than me." Taehyung taunted pushing Jungkook away to leave.

"Don't leave, you need to watch this." Jungkook uttered holding Taehyung's wrist and gave his phone.

"If this is porn, ready your grave." Taehyung threatened.

"If that's not porn, ready your bed." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung glared at him and he sighed.

"Just watch it." Jungkook soughed.

Taehyung tap the play button and his eyes immediately widened watching what happened yesterday.

"How does this happen? Who posted this?! No way, tell me this isn't true." Taehyung muttered.

"I don't know who posted that and that's 100% true. Don't be in denial." Jungkook retorted.

"Find out who posted this, Jungkook, make them delete this." Taehyung pleaded.

"Give me a reason why I need to do that?" Jungkook sneered.

"First, you're ugly, second, if my mom sees this, I'm done. Third, I hate you, fourth, I don't like it and lastly, we're not in a relationship." Taehyung rapped.

"First, your reason is nonsense, second, I don't care, and lastly, let's make it real instead." Jungkook replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked confused.

"The last word you said, I want it to be real." Jungkook retorted.

"To be in a relationship with you? No thanks." Taehyung sassed.

"Why not? You like me tho." Jungkook inquired.

"When did I say I like you? I don't remember saying it to you." Taehyung denied.

"Of course, you won't remember, you're drunk that time. Remember Jin's hyung party?" Jungkook suddenly brings up that moment.

"Wuh-what's with that?" Taehyung asked gulping.

"Hm, how can I say this? Let's say you confessed on me that time and vomit on my shirt." Jungkook snickered.

"Stop lying, Jungkook! You don't tell me about that!" Taehyung yelled.

"How could I tell you if you already saying nonsense and also blaming me?" Jungkook reasoned.

"Juh-just forget it." Taehyung simply replied hiding the blush spreading on his cheeks.

"How could I forget that? You also said you're jealous because of Y/N~" Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung wants to slap himself for acting and saying weird that day.

"Just act as if nothing happen, okay?" Taehyung groaned.

"Okay, I will." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung's looked at him with a confused look, he doesn't want to believe him. He was sure Jungkook was planning something.

"But what about the deal back then?" Jungkook abruptly asked.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HUH? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" Taehyung yelled asking.

Jungkook rubbed his ears due to sudden loudness.

"Don't you remember anything again? What's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked sighing.

"What do you mean? Does your brain work when you only think about nonsense?" Taehyung retorted mockingly.

"About the deal, that wouldn't be nonsense because you agree with me that time." Jungkook explained.

"What do--" Taehyung stopped when something popped in his mind.

~~~PAST~~~

They are 10 years old here and they were in the playground. They were enemies but their parents were friends. They just want to be enemies for nothing.

"Hey, Taetae Kim!" Jungkook called him with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want, Jeon Kookie?" Taehyung asked not interested.

"Let's make a deal." Jungkook said grinning widely.

"What deal?" Taehyung asked annoyed because he was building a sandcastle.

"If I kiss you, that means your mine." Jungkook snickers innocently.

Jungkook knows Taehyung doesn't know everything about the couple doing.

"What is a kiss?" Taehyung asked curiously and innocently.

"Nothing, You will know it soon." Jungkook smiled and almost squealed in happiness.

"Deal, please leave me alone before I told momma your annoying me." Taehyung grumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Okie, bye bye Taetae Kim!" Jungkook retorted.

Jungkook smirks wider when Taehyung accepts his deal.

~~~PRESENT~~~

Taehyung doesn't want to believe but fuck why he has to remember. That fucking Jeon Jungkook tricks him.

"Do you remember now? I guess you do." Jungkook asked while smirking.

"N-no, I-I just lost suddenly because of your stupidness. Why do I need to recall it? I'm sure that's nothing." Taehyung lied.

He gasped when Jungkook pushed him on the wall once again.

"Don't lie on me baby, I know you did, so what do you remember? You can tell me, don't worry I won't tease you."Jungkook grinned.

"Yes I did, But you lied to me and didn't tell me the truth at that time. Besides, were a kid and dumb at that time. You shouldn't take it seriously." Taehyung stated.

"Nuh-uh, The deal is a deal, you shouldn't break the deal because you agreed." Jungkook giggled

"You just fucking l--" Taehyung stops when he felt a soft pair of lips on his.

"Sorry but your mine now, I won't change my mind. It's better if you agree because that will be good for both of us."Jungkook said and leave Taehyung who is now frozen in his place.

"AHH, HE'S CRAZY!" Taehyung screamed on top of his lung.

"Taehyung, are you there? The exam was about to start." Jimin said when he heard Taehyung's voice.

"I'm here, hyung, I'm coming!" Taehyung responded, sighing.

"Come out now!" Jimin uttered.

Taehyung shook his head, he will do anything to break the deal no matter what happened.