Chapter 23: Boyfriend

Taehyung came to his house after Jimin treat him. He was giggling while going inside the house.

"I'm home." Taehyung uttered while removing his shoes.

He got confused when he didn't hear any response. He went inside and saw his parents silently sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Mom, Dad, did you hear me?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"What's this, Taehyung?" His dad asked showing the same video that Jungkook showed to him earlier.

"Why didn't you tell us you have a boyfriend?" His mother asked.

Taehyung sighed, maybe he can lie to them.

"I forgot to tell you, besides, I'm with Jimin hyung and I don't have time to say it." Taehyung lied.

"Still, at least tell us about him. We should know any information about him. What if he hurt you?" His mom responded worriedly.

"Mom, it's okay, there's nothing to worry about. Before he can hurt me, I'll kill him first." Taehyung cackled.

"If that's what you say, anyway, I want to meet him here." His dad replied.

That wasn't part of Taehyung's lies. He didn't expect they will say that.

"Ah, dad, he's a busy person. I guess there's no time for him to come here. You know he shouldn't waste his time." Taehyung uttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why not try to talk to him? Besides, we just want to check him. We'll see if he will pass our vibe." His dad said.

"I'm not sure if he will agree with that. Also, we're preparing for the graduation day." Taehyung tried to lie.

"Come on, Taehyung, we're not busy for tomorrow. Before you even come here, we already decided to meet him here." His mom stated.

Taehyung sighed in defeat knowing they won't stop.

"Fine mom, but don't expect too much about him." Taehyung replied.

His mom smiled, she stood up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, son, I'm excited to meet him." His mom grinned.

"I'll go to my room, I'm tired." Taehyung uttered.

"Okay, goodnight." His mom said pecking his forehead.

"Good night." Taehyung retorted.

He went to his room, smacking his forehead for being so dumb. He sat down on his bed, grabbed his phone, and called Jimin.

"Yeah, why you called?" Jimin started.

"Hyung, mom and dad want to me Jungkook." Taehyung responded.

"Why?" Jimin asked curiously.

"They saw the video and I had no choice but to lie about it. I told them Jungkook is my boyfriend, hyung, help me. What should I do?" Taehyung inquired anxiously.

"I don't know how to help you but it would be better if you let Jungkook come instead. After all, you like Jungkook." Jimin stated.

"But hyung, I'm sure he will tease me." Taehyung whines.

"It's your fault, who told you to lie to them?" Jimin muttered

"If I tell them the truth, I'm sure they will attack Jungkook, I don't want this issue to become huge. I'm too tired with my problems." Taehyung explained.

"I have choices for you, first, tell them the truth or just act in front of them? I'm sure Jungkook will do that, he likes teasing you." Jimin smirked.

"Fine, I'll think about it." Taehyung soughed.

"That's good, tell me if you already decided. Goodnight, have a nice sleep." Jimin said.

"Good night to you too, hyung." Taehyung replied hanging up the calls.

He plopped himself on the bed, groaning frustratedly.

The next day

He arrived at their University with a frown on his face.

"So what's your decision?" Jimin asked putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Second, I don't have any choices." Taehyung sighed.

"What are you waiting for? Jungkook is there, tell him so he can be prepared." Jimin said patting Taehyung's back.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he went near Jungkook.

"Hey, b--"

Before Jungkook can even speak, Taehyung grabbed his collar, dragging him away from the hallway.

"Hey, what's your problem?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung pushed him inside the same abandoned room.

"I have a deal with you." Taehyung started.

"You want to make a deal? You didn't do the first one yet." Jungkook snickered.

"I'm serious with this deal, Jungkook. I need you to help me." Taehyung grumbled.

Jungkook crossed his arms, staring at him.

"Why would I help you?" Jungkook snickered.

"Because it's your fault and you drag me with this mess. So you don't have any choice but to agree with me." Taehyung stated.

"Okay, tell me what is it and I'll see if I will agree." Jungkook grinned.

"I accidentally admitted to my parents that you were my boyfriend and--"

"I know you like me that much but I didn't expect that you will claim me as your boyfriend. I felt so honored." Jungkook snickered.

"Just shut up, they saw the video and I had no choice but to lie." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"And? What do you expect me to want to do?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Act as my boyfriend, they want to meet you." Taehyung replied.

"Come on, Taehyung, I should be the one who does that. I'm so ready to introduce you to my parents but you're so fast." Jungkook grinned.

"I'm being serious here, Jungkook, I need your cooperation." Taehyung groans.

"I told you, we don't need to act, we can make it real." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung clutches his fist on Jungkook's collar. Their face was approximately close but Taehyung didn't mind it at all.

"Stop teasing me, I'm being serious at all." Taehyung uttered gritting his teeth.

He gasped when Jungkook held his waist. He can feel Jungkook's touch his cheeks. He gulped feeling tingles with Jungkook's touch.

"What if I want you to kiss me first before I agree?" Jungkook smirked while his thumb caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled while looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"I'm being serious too, Taehyung." Jungkook uttered seriously with his deep voice.

Taehyung felt a shiver sent down to his spine hearing Jungkook's voice.

"It's your choice if you want me to accept your deal." Jungkook said letting go of Taehyung's waist.

He walked passed by, but Taehyung held his wrist pulling him in front of him.

"I hate you" Taehyung grumbled.

He pulled Jungkook closer to him and his lips crashed on Jungkook's lips.