Chapter 14: Look

Chapter 14: Look

Taehyung was in a good mood since he didn't have his parents arguing, he got peaceful sleep. He was smiling ear to ear while walking downstairs.

"Good Morning, Taehyung." Minha, Jimin's mother greeted.

"Good Morning too, aunt." Taehyung smiled, helping her set down the food on the desk.

"You seem in a good mood, what happened?" Minha asked setting down the food she cook.

"Nothing aunt just had a good sleep." Taehyung retorted pulling the chair for her.

"Thank you." Minha uttered.

She sat down on the chair with Taehyung on her right side.

"Where's Jimin? Is he sleeping again? Aish, that lazy boy." Minha muttered.

"I'm awake mom, I hear you clearly from my room down here." Jimin mocked sitting beside Taehyung.

"You're still lucky I didn't raise my voice to you." Minha grinned.

Taehyung simply shook his head while eating.

"What are you doing here, mom? You didn't call me that you are coming here." Jimin uttered.

"I just want to surprise visit you, I want to catch you doing something with your boyfriends or girlfriends." Minha chuckled.

"That won't happen, mom, you will never catch me doing nasty here in my house." Jimin smirked.

"Where can I catch you? I'll spy you." Minha sneered.

"Mom shut up, we're in front of the food." Jimin grumbled.

"By the way, Jin told me that he invited you to his birthday later night. He gave me the invitation card, are you going?" Minha started a question.

"I don't know, I can't leave this dumb person beside me. I'm sure he'll cry like a baby. I'll come if Taehyung comes with me." Jimin replied while munching.

"Huh? But hyung, I don't know him." Taehyung immediately replied.

"It's okay, you and Jin hyung can go along with each other. And mom just said that I can come with someone." Jimin stated.

"I might feel left out there." Taehyung muttered.

"That won't happen, just trust me." Jimin retorted.

"Fine, but if you left me, I'll kill you." Taehyung pouted.

"Don't be shy, Taehyung, do it." Minha snickered.

"That's why I love you, mom." Jimin said with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

Taehyung giggled at their interaction. They love being with them, this is what he wants to experience with his parents but money ruining it.

"Goodbye, Taehyung, see you again!" Minha bid him goodbye in her car.

"Goodbye too, aunt." Taehyung responded bowing his head.

"I hope not to see you again, son!" Minha waved her hand.

"Just leave mom, we have to go, we're getting late." Jimin sighed.

Minha drove away, Jimin opened the door car for Taehyung and make him get inside the car. He got inside the car and drove away too.

"Taehyung, let's meet up in the library after your class, okay?" Jimin started.

"Why, hyung? Where are you going?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I had to attend a meeting there, it's something important." Jimin replied.

"Okay, we'll have lunch together later." Taehyung pouted.

"Of course, I'll go now." Jimin said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin left him alone in the hallway, Taehyung was about to walk forward but he saw Jungkook in front of him. Their eyes met each other but Taehyung immediately look away.

He just walks away without glancing at Jungkook. He doesn't want to see his face.

"Good Morning class." Their professor started when she arrived inside.

"Good Morning too, professor."

"Where's Jeon Jungkook?" The professor asked.

"He's absent, ma'am."

"No, I saw him earlier, where is he?" The professor asked once again.

"We don't know, ma'am."

"Taehyung, how about you?" The professor asked Taehyung who was doodling his name.

"I also don't know, ma'am." Taehyung replied looking at her.

"Are you sure? You know you're the only one I can trust when it comes to Jungkook." The professor uttered.

"Yes, ma'am, you can ask his girl, Y/N, maybe she knows." Taehyung smirked looking at Y/N.

Y/N glared at him and he just simply smirk.

"Oh, I don't know she's Jungkook's girl, she does not look like Jungkook's type. Anyways, where is he?" The professor stated inquiring.

"I'm sorry to tell ma'am but I also don't know, he texted me that he will attend his classes. I guess he was late." Y/N replied.

"I need him here, he shouldn't be late. Can someone find him so we can start?" The professor asked.

"I'll do it, ma'am." Y/N and Taehyung said in sync.

The students went 'ooh' knowing it will be interested who will find Jungkook first.

"Alright, two of you can look for Jungkook." The professor replied.

Taehyung and Y/N left the classroom.

"You shouldn't respond, I can find him without your help." Y/N started.

"I'm not helping you, I just know where he is." Taehyung retorted.

"I'm his girl, I know where he is." Y/N fired.

"If that's what you say." Taehyung smirked.

They separated their ways to look for Jungkook. However, Taehyung wasn't interested to look for Jungkook. He went to the library, he smiled waving his hand while standing at the door. Jimin glanced at him, he shook his head while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't allowed to get inside since the library was occupied for the meeting. Jimin just threw a flying kiss at him, Taehyung giggled walking away.

He went to the restroom, a disgusting scene welcome him. There he saw Jungkook making out with Y/N, she found Jungkook first.

"What are you doing here? Don't you see we're doing something important?" Y/N snickered while clutching on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but the professor was looking for you. If you don't want to, just continue." Taehyung simply said with a poker face.

He wants Jungkook to look at him but Jungkook doesn't want to look at him.

He left the restroom, slamming the door restroom. And he felt the odd feelings again, his heart clenching and as if he was getting stabbed by a dagger. He shook his head, blinking his eyes, and wiping his tears.