Chapter 27: Confessed

Taehyung thinks about Yoongi's word. He likes Jungkook but why still can't tell it to him.

"What are you thinking about, huh?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Taehyung flinched jolting on his seat and glared at Jungkook.

"Why are you like that? You scared me." Taehyung groans.

"I was worried, I thought you were brain dead. You're not responding to me. What are you thinking about? It seems to be deep thoughts." Jungkook retorted sitting beside Taehyung.

"I was wondering what will you do if someone confesses to you?" Taehyung inquired staring at Jungkook.

"If someone confesses to me? I will answer them." Jungkook responded.

"Obviously, you will, stupid." Taehyung mocked.

"Why did you even bother to ask? Is someone confessed to you already?" Jungkook inquired with a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"Of course, I'm too good-looking to be everyone's type." Taehyung confidently replied.

"Yahh, you have to answer me first. I confessed to you first!" Jungkook scowled.

"You didn't." Taehyung soughed.

"I did, you're just being dumb not to notice it." Jungkook uttered.

"It's because you're not being obvious, how could I notice it." Taehyung retorted.

"Why do you think I will agree to your deal if I didn't like you? You're stupid here." Jungkook frowned.

"I guess it's because I think you want to tease me that's why you agree. I didn't trust you at all." Taehyung teased.

"You didn't trust me but you're in my house. I might do something you didn't expect." Jungkook snickered.

"When will you talk without being a pervert? You're annoying." Taehyung grumbled

"When will you talk without mocking me?" Jungkook fired back.

"Let's back to the topic, okay? I'm being serious. What will you do?" Taehyung sighed.

"If you like that someone, then accept them. If you don't, it's better to say the truth. Easy peasy." Jungkook replied.

"Do you like me?" Taehyung suddenly asked which made Jungkook taken aback.

"What?" Jungkook asked still in shock.

"I'm asking you, do you like me?" Taehyung asked once again.

He was gaining his confidence to say it to Jungkook.

"More than a friend? Enemy?" Taehyung asked quite nervous since Jungkook wasn't responding.

Jungkook was staring at him making Taehyung wants the ground to eat him alive.

"Because me, I do like you. I'm not kidding, I'm being real right now. I want to say it to you badly but I'm always at the wrong time. I'm also afraid you will reject me. But based on your reaction, it seems you like disgusted about it. I'm sorry, I just can't hide it anymore." Taehyung stated while biting his bottom lips.

He gasped when Jungkook grabbed his chin, pulling him closer. He just felt Jungkook's lips were on his lips. He closed his eyes with tears falling on his cheeks. He wasn't sure what's the kiss meant.

Jungkook pulled away, cupped Taehyung's cheeks, and wiped out the tears using his thumbs.

"I like you too, Taehyung. I was surprised you liked me back. I didn't expect you will confess to me like this. Why would I waste this chance? I won't reject you. You made my night beautiful just like you." Jungkook smiled pecking Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung punched Jungkook's chest, sniffling.

"Yahh! You make me nervous! I thought you will hate it!" Taehyung sniffled.

Jungkook simply chuckled, liking how Taehyung acted.

"I already knew you like me, I was just waiting for your confirmation. If you just say it earlier, I shouldn't have accepted Y/N again. You shouldn't feel jealous of her." Jungkook giggled.

"I don't have a reason to be jealous of her, you're simp on me." Taehyung smirked

"I'm glad you know that." Jungkook sneered pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"I'm just a little bit worried." Taehyung mumbled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"What do you think people surrounding us will think about us, our relationship? You know, there are a lot of people who still think I'm the reason you and Y/N's relationship ended. I'm sure they will blame me for everything." Taehyung stated.

"You don't have to worry about it. I'm not serious when I accepted her. I realized it when I don't feel anything to her. I wanted to end our relationship from the start but she refused it." Jungkook explained.

"But why do you act as if you like her?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, I tried to make myself to be happy with her but I don't feel contented. I'm really scared to fall in love again because it hurts me, the consequence hurts me. But with you, I wanna try it again. No matter what happened, as long as I'm with you, I will feel satisfied." Jungkook said.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand, pecking the back of his hand.

"Sure, I won't just make you feel satisfied but also the happiest man alive. I promise that." Taehyung uttered, smiling genuinely.

"I'm excited to see that, my love." Jungkook giggled.

"Stop being cheesy, I want to sleep now." Taehyung uttered fake yawning.

"Let's sleep." Jungkook replied.

He held Taehyung's hand, dragging him upstairs.

"You can use my clothes if you want to change." Jungkook said when he opened the door of his room.

"It's okay, I'm alright." Taehyung responded immediately laying on the bed.

"Okay, I'll change my clothes." Jungkook said going inside of his bathroom.

Taehyung smiled, hugging Jungkook's pillow, loving the scent on it. He closed his eyes not noticing that he was falling asleep.

"Taehyung, do you want to--" Jungkook stop himself when he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully on his bed while hugging his pillow.

He can't help but coo, he felt this feeling again but this time, it's different because it's special. He wonder how will their relationship if Taehyung was his enemy?

He sat down on the bed, caressing Taehyung's hair.

"I will be on your side, I promise not to leave you, love." Jungkook muttered.

He pecked Taehyung's forehead, laying beside him and hugging him. He pulled him closer to his chest, loving the comfort.