Chapter 28: Hang out

Jungkook was with Taehyung, they went to Jimin's house to pick him up since Taehyung wanted to hang out with him. He can't resist Taehyung so he agreed anyways. It's already 8 pm that's why he came with him.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called out when he came out of Jimin's house.

"Yeah?" Jungkook responded.

"He wants to meet Yoongi hyung. Do you think hyung was in your house?" Taehyung inquired.

"I don't know if hyung was in the house. He left earlier." Jungkook said while opening the door car for him.

"Huh, why?" Taehyung pouted disappointedly.

"He visits his friend, that's what he told me." Jungkook retorted.

"Who's that friend?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Hoseok hyung." Jungkook replied.

"Okay, that's fine with Jimin hyung, Come in hyung." Taehyung said and opened the door car for the passenger seat.

They take their seat in the passenger seat. Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks. He closed the door and followed after them.

"Why do you sit beside him? You can sit here beside me." Jungkook grumbled with a possessive tone.

"He is my friend Jeon, don't be so jealous. I'm not gonna leave you." Taehyung retorted.

"Whatever." Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook starts the engine, he can hear the two were squealing and talking. He doesn't want to get but he can't help it.

Finally, after half a minute passed he arrived at his house.

"We're here!" Jungkook announced to earn their attention and open the door car for Taehyung.

"Let's go Jimin hyung." Taehyung giggled, pulled him, and went inside.

Jungkook sighed, following them inside, and he sits on the couch.

"Hi, Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung greets him and hugged him.

"Hello Taehyung, Oh you're also here." Yoongi smirked while looking at Jimin then he secretly wink at him.

Jimin is now looking down while slightly blushing.

"Yeah, Taehyung invited me, why? Do you have a problem that I'm here?" Jimin snickered.

"Nothing, I just want you to tell me next time." Yoongi replied.

"But you have to promise first that you won't break hyung's heart." Taehyung uttered showing his pinky finger.

Yoongi ruffled his hair because Taehyung was so adorable, he connected his pinky finger with Taehyung and smiled.

"Okay, Mr. Jeon Taehyung." Yoongi giggled.

"Go and talk with him Jimin hyung." Taehyung grinned pushing Jimin towards Yoongi.

Jimin almost stumbled but Yoongi caught him. Taehyung giggled, running to Jungkook in the living room.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung giggled.

He sat down on Jungkook's lap, facing him.

"How are they?" Jungkook asked caressing Taehyung's back.

"I think they are talking now, I want to see them flirting but I miss you already." Taehyung whines while snuggling on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook giggled, kissing his temple while patting his back gently.

"Tired?" Jungkook inquired in a hushed tone.

"Yesh." Taehyung yawned.

"How about Jimin? I thought you'll hang out with him?" Jungkook asked, peppering soft kisses on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I want to but I guess they will spend time together. I will feel being the third wheel with them." Taehyung mumbled on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I was thinking where will he sleep?" Jungkook inquired.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung responded confused and looked at him.

"I mean, you can sleep here, I'm sure you won't let him sleep on the couch either in our room, right?" Jungkook inquired.

"Of course, I won't let him. That's not how you should treat the guest, Jungkook. You can tell Yoongi hyung to let him stay in his room." Taehyung retorted.

"I don't know, Yoongi hyung is not the type of clingy person and he doesn't like noisy." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung pecked his lips and fluttered his eyes.

"Then talk with him, please. I will feel embarrassed if I throw hyung away." Taehyung said pouting.

"Fine, everything for you. You really know I can't resist you." Jungkook smiled pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"Thank you, you're the best!" Taehyung giggled and hugged him again.

They stayed in their position until Taehyung felt sleepy since Jungkook was humming a melody for him.

"I'll bring you to bed now, yeah?" Jungkook uttered and Taehyung sleepily hums in response.

Jungkook brought Taehyung on the bed, carefully laying him. He covered Taehyung with a soft fluffy blanket-like Taehyung. He made him into like a burrito, he can't help but let out a soft giggle. He pecked Taehyung's forehead and laid beside him. He was so comfortable with his safe place beside him.

The next day

Jungkook was cooking while Taehyung is arranging the table. Instead of Yoongi who was always assigned to cook the food, Jungkook do it since Yoongi seems to be busy with something.

While Taehyung and Jungkook are busy, they heard footsteps coming downstairs and they both look at the stairs.

They saw  Yoongi and Jimin coming downstairs. Yoongi went to the kitchen, took the water, and leans on the counter. While Jungkook was cleaning the kitchen.

"How many rounds?" Jungkook suddenly asked while grinning.

"How do you know?" Yoongi smirked.

"Turtle neck, Swollen lip, Eye bags, and messy hair. What do you think happened?" Jungkook giggled.

"I forgot you're an expert." Yoongi uttered sarcastically.

"Next time, find a house and live alone so you won't think about bothering someone who sleeping peacefully." Jungkook retorted.

"I don't care." Yoongi replied and sipped his water.

Jungkook shook his head and prepared their food. He set down the food he cooked and pulled the chair for Taehyung. Taehyung sat down beside him with Yoongi and Jimin were in front of them.

"So, How many rounds?" Jungkook started teasingly.

"5 rounds, That boy voice is a high pitch." Yoongi simply replied.

"Next time, better find a house with soundproof. You know, instead of you preparing the food, I did it." Jungkook mocked.

"Stop teasing them, Kook. You're making Jimin hyung flustered." Taehyung chided.

"Hyung was flustered too, it wasn't obvious since he's too white." Jungkook teased.

Taehyung also giggled while Yoongi was just eating his food, ignoring every Jungkook's tease.