Chapter 19: Basketball

Taehyung was already done, he was walking in the hallway while letting out a hiss.

"Taehyung, you finally came I thought you won't come." Jimin uttered and put his hand over Taehyung's shoulder.

"I was about to, my head hurts." Taehyung mumbled.

"That's the karma for not stopping drinking beer even though that pale small man already told you that you can't drink." Jimin tsked.

"That pale small man has a name and it's Yoongi." Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, there's a basketball league today, you wanna watch?" Jimin inquired changing the topic.

"No thanks, I don't want to." Taehyung whines.

"Are you sure about that?" Jimin smirked.

Taehyung looked at him with a confused look.

"What's with that smirk, hyung? You look like a creepy criminal." Taehyung sassed massaging his nape.

"Well, the opponent team was Gwangju University and you know what that's means. If there's a Gwangju..." Jimin uttered wiggling his brows.

"If there's Gwangju, there's Park Bogum." Taehyung yelled.

"But you said you don't want to attend so that means, we will attend classes instead." Jimin muttered teasingly.

"Who said I don't want to? Of course not me, let's go hyung. I wanna see his handsome face." Taehyung retorted.

Taehyung held Jimin's wrist and dragged him to the gymnasium. There are a lot of people than he expected.

"Let's sit here." Jimin said and sat down with Taehyung beside him.

Taehyung was roaming, he found Jungkook, he already expected Jungkook will play since basketball became Jungkook's habit besides teasing him.

Taehyung's eyes fell on Bogum, it was his crush, he admired Bogum's fine muscles and those smiles that made Taehyung's heart melt. Taehyung cheeks turn red, he cupped his cheeks and squealed like a girl.

"I guess you found him already, huh." Jimin uttered teasingly and smirked.

"He looks so fine hyung, I think I'm going crazy." Taehyung retorted with a smile plastered on his lips and still staring at Bogum.

"I can feel you will enjoy this game." Jimin chuckled.

The 1st half had already started, Jungkook team was really good than Bogum. Taehyung pouted, he doesn't want to see his crush losing the game.

"Go bogumie" Taehyung cheered not too loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook heard it, he looked at Taehyung and saw him focusing on the opponent's captain. His tongue poked his inner cheeks and smirks when a sudden idea popped into his mind. The referee signs a timeout.

"Oppa, Come here I will wipe your sweat." Y/N smirked while blushing because she thought Jungkook was coming at her.

Jungkook passes her and goes to Taehyung.

"Thank you for blocking him, now I can't find him." Taehyung sassed.

Taehyung stared at him and Jungkook simply throw the towel on him.

"You know what to do." Jungkook uttered.

"I'm not your slave, You know?" Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

"Like I care? Do you want me to tell everyone what happened last night? I'm sure you'll regret it." Jungkook threatened while smirking.

Taehyung stand up, grabbed the towel, and wiped his sweat.

"I'll get my revenge, Jeon." Taehyung sternly whispered.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung while he wiping his sweat.

"Support me, our university, not him." Jungkook suddenly said while rolling his tongue in his cheeks.

"How did you hear that? I didn't even say it that loud." Taehyung inquired retorting.

"I can clearly hear you mostly when you're saying nonsense." Jungkook mocked.

"Wow, coming from stupid like you." Taehyung fired back.

"Don't you have a conscience? Why are you supporting someone's team? Like hey, Jeon Jungkook was in front of you." Jungkook snickered proudly.

"Why would I do that, huh? Who are you? Where's your girlfriend? She should have been doing this not me." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed Taehyung's nape, his lips crashed on Taehyung's soft one. Jimin had his eyes widened while trying to munch his popcorn. Taehyung immediately pushed Jungkook away, he saw Y/N looking at them with wide eyes. He also saw Bogum was watching.

"You're insane!" Taehyung yelled and run away.

When the game ended, everyone look confused and murmurs when they saw Taehyung in the hallway.

"Wow, I still can't believe it happened. What drama did I just witness?" Jimin inquired shocked.

"Ahh, That man, What's wrong with him? Why did he kiss me in front of everyone? His girlfriend! He is crazy!" Taehyung screamed in frustration.

"Tae, He kissed you, he fucking kiss you, wow!" Jimin said still amused.

"He's crazy! Jiminie, he is crazy!" Taehyung groans tugging his hair.

"Yahh, He is sweet if he just did it with his girlfriend but he did it with you, his enemy." Jimin chuckled.

"Ahh, Fuck I need to talk to him, he needs to arrange everything!" Taehyung grumbled jaw clenching and gritting his teeth.

"Eh, why?" Jimin asked curiously.

"For kissing me in front of my crush! In front of Bogum! That's so embarrassing. Geez, what will Bogum hyung will think about me? Aish, Jungkook ruined my image to Bogum." Taehyung pouted.

"See, that's what immediately came to your mind." Jimin sighed shaking his head.

"Of course, I had to impress Bogum hyung but that stupid guy ruin it!" Taehyung uttered.

"Fine, whatever, I hope you can talk to him properly." Jimin replied.

"He had to or else I'll drag him down with me. He started it, I'll end it." Taehyung sternly said.

"I can already feel that won't be a good idea. How will you talk to him? Will you explain it to his girlfriend? I'm sure she will get mad at you instead of Jungkook. She will surely make a fight." Jimin stated.

"I don't care whatever she wants to do, but I know it's not my fault. If she blames me, she will be the most stupid girl I've ever met." Taehyung replied.

"We're not sure how worst she is but if she hurt you, tell me, okay?" Jimin said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung smiled nodding his head.