Chapter 41

***

Chapter 41
Flashback

***

Robin and Red robin just arrived to the scene. finding Queen bee on the ground. She was breathing heavily, Not expecting what happened at all. So Tim ran fast toward her side and hugged her tightly. She returned the gesture while as she sobbed slowly into his touch. As for robin. He examined the unconscious assassin in front of him. He raised an eyebrow to Chloe.

"Yes, I took him out with my power. If that's what your going to ask.." She mumbled.

"-Tt-No i wasn't going to ask that" he said pulling the assassin over his shoulders.

"I was going to say. That's the only one you could have handle? You definitely haven't learned any Material art..." He Scowled.

She rolled her eyes as she whipped her eyes." Whatever" she gritted.

"Are you okay?" Tim asked as they stood up. "I'll manage, But we have to hurry!" She said then they took off to the cave.

*At the cave*

"Are you working with the league of assassins!?" Damian yelled at the assassin. He was tied to a chair facing the bat and his family.

The assassin stared at them without emotions,he didn't know that made Damian's emotions at edge.

Damian growled as he swung a punch to the assassin face. Making the assassins nose gush with blood streaming down his face.

"Robin!" Batman warned. The others held Damian away from the assassin. "Well get her back lil 'D. We don't have to be violent." Dick whispered to him.

Damian pushed them away from him and scoffed. "-Tt- I don't need your advice" he snapped.

"Let me handle this.." Jason walked up to them. Dick and Bruce shared a look before saying in sync. "No Guns!"

Jaosn rolled his eyes."Jeezs! Is everything about me always have to be with guns?" He said. Then he stood in front of the assassin while glaring at him trying to scare him.

The assassin eyes bore to his. Jason seemed nervous. "Alright , I have nothing. He's a hard nut to crack.." He said and walked away. The assassin chuckled.

Chloe suddenly appears and pulls the assassin with his chair to the investigation room. And locks behind them.

"Nobody kidnaps my bestie and gets away with it!" She yells from the other side.

They all turn to Tim. Who had a dumbfound face. "What?" He asked. Jason had to ruin his mood.

"Oh! Nothing..It's just your girl is with another guy...alone..in a locked room.. That's normal.." Jason spoke. Tim had an angry expression.

"Chloe! What are you doing! Open up!" He bangs on the door, and it immediately unlocks itself.

She gets out with a smirk and walks past them. They turn to her with confused faces. She rolls her eyes.

"Go ask him now. He'll speak..." She says as she glances at her nails.

"What did you do?" Tim asks her as he pulls her aside. she smirks at him while cupping his cheek.

"Nothing you have to worry about.." She says and kisses his cheek. And soon she joins the others. "But..uh..i want to know.." He mumbles almost to himself.

***

Jason's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm returning back to that place.The last time i was there, Ra's used to train me. Now that he's gone. I'm glad i won't see him anymore, Who would ?