Chapter 10

***

Chapter 10
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Bruce was furious when he saw us in his cave, but his mood changed when we explained to him everything.

"So why does the black cat have his miraculous if it's not in need anymore?" Bruce asked me.

"His Father was Hawkmoth...so he's alone since his father is in prison and his mother is Dead...so i didn't want to take the miraculous from him...it's the last thing he doesn't want to lose" i told him.

Everyone frowned slightly at my words."So you came here because?" Said jason. I looked at Chloe.then i decided that i shouldn't tell them I'm MDC yet.

"Paris wasn't the same as before... And school also changed. And Chloe wanted to move here so since she's my bestfriend ,she let me to move in with her." I said to them.

"Tt cut the act" Damian suddenly said. How Does he know ?

"You know?" I said surprised."Tt you Mentioned it to me yesterday when we walked titus" my jaw fell as i am embarrassed that i didn't focus when i was talking to him.

"Please don't tell" i pleased him."Tell what?" Asked Dick "That she's MDC ?don't worry i won't tell" said damian with a smirk. I groaned and dick started to Fangirl around me.

"Your MDC!" He said to me. I looked at damian to see he's Smirking like crazy at me. I glared at him but i couldn't contain the laugh that bursted out of me.

"Can someone please teach me how to do that glare you guys do"i asked then bruce standed up and motioned me to follow him, so i went with him to the manor.

***

Chloe's P.O.V

"What glare?" I asked confused. Then damian made the most Devilish glare i have ever seen.

"AHHHHHH! YOUR RUINING YOUR PRETTY BABY CHEEKS!" I yelled at him.

"Tt do not call me that" he growled at me.

"Can Marinette call you that" i said to him making everyone laugh and he blushes like a red Tomato.

He made his famous ' Tt ' and leaves.

We start to group for operation ' Daminette'

"So do you think that lil 'D likes her?" Said Dick

"By his face recently. Yes" said Tim

"Does she talk about him or so?" Asked jason to me.

They all turned to me but i answered them" no, Even when i talk to her about dating she doesn't want to" they sighed.

"Don't worry. She just needs time." I say.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

Who knew that BAT-glaring was super hard to do?"Uuuuhhh Mr.Wayne this is so hard!" I whined at him.

He smiles,Wow thats new " It is, but if you keep training you'll learn to do it faster than you can think. And call me Bruce" He said calmly.

I nod then he leaves. I was met by a black cat who was rubbing between my legs.

"AHHHHHHHH" i yelled and trip.i heard someone came and it was Damian. I quickly got up and undust myself even though there isn't any dust.

"Tt why are you afraid from Pennyworth?" He asked me.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked him confused. He rolled his eyes and says " Pennyworth the Cat" he says.

What! They have two alfreds?

"Oh" i said then i spoke up "I hate black cats. they're nothing but trouble." I stated. He kept staring at me then raised a brow " It's a long story" i told him.

"Does it have to do with bad luck?" He said. I nodded in return.

" i assure you that Pennyworth is everything but trouble" he said then picked up his cat then hands it to me.

So i back up."Tt come on he's not going to bite" he said. I take alfred from him and hug him. He started to purr.

he's really soft " i haven't liked a black cat since the incident that happened to me at school." I said then told him how i humiliated myself tripping by a black kitten.

"So do you have any other animal i should know about?" I asked him.

He smirks then takes my hand to the garden at the backyard.I blush at his touch,we arrived at the garden. It's so beautiful.Then he points at a Cow shaped buch.

"Oh it's lovely" i said. I thought that he was going to show me to a real animal but hey it's not bad.

Then a loud sound boomed from behind the bush "MOOOOOO" it startled me until i back up and forgot that damian was behind me so i fell on him.

"Sorry I'm super clumsy" i said then our eyes locked. I blushed so hard. Why do i have this feeling. Am i?

Falling for him? I must talk to Chloe about this. but not now.

He started to lean in. And so do i. I think it's gravity.

But then someone called making us back away from each other then we stood.

Then Tim came " Hey Dinner's ready..are you both ok?" He asked us.

We both were a blushing mess."Y-yes, just that the cow startled me" i stuttered.

"Oh okay" he says then leaves. there was an awkward tension between us. Then i spoke up "____ What is your cows name?" I know it's not the best time to ask but hey, it can't get any awkward Right?

"B-Batcow" he said. I looked at him and repeated "Batcow?" He nods then we go and went to eat dinner.

I never made contact with anyone while we were eating. They talked and joked. i kept eating in silence and avoiding Damian.

And i saw Chloe whispering in Helena's ear. I guess she knew something was off.

***

~Be_Spoiled03