Chapter 3

***

Chapter 3
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

Damian seemed to remember Chloe, but she didn't remember him until he said her Lastname.

"I can't believe that's you!" She gapped at him. She's shocked that he's all grown and different then the last time she saw him, If you asked her about him, she'll admit that he's good looking.

"It's nice to see you too Bourgeois" said damain sarcastically.

" Wait.... is he the same Demon brat that you told me about? " said Marinette in French.

Little that she know that Damian can speak French and understand what she said.

That boy with Damaim was Tim. He started to choke with laughter. And Chloe facepalmed.

Damian Raised a brow and said to Chloe " So you think I'm a Demon Brat?"

Poor Mari,She bowed her head in  embarrassment at what she said about him.

"Of course i do! You were always mean to me when i came to your Father's Gala ! Do you remember?" Said Chloe while pointing at Damian.

He shoved Chloes finger from his face then replied " if i do remember correctly, your the one who was a mean brat, i simply told you that i don't want to dance with you by that time but you had to be mean to Spill your drink on me" .

'She what!?' Marinette thought

"Oh man...i would never forget that moment" said tim between laughs.

Marinette looked at him. Then Tim realized that he didn't introduce himself.

"I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself, I'm Timothy Drake, Damian's Brother, you can call me Tim" he said proudly.

"Oh i Actually thought that your name was Drake" said Chloe Surprised.

"But you know that Damian always use people's Lastnames,right?" He asks whule being Confused to Chloe.

"Yes i do but i never thought that he'll call his brothers with their lastnames too" she said.

"Wait if you both are brothers why do have different lastnames?" Marinette finally spoke.

"This imbecile and two others are my adopted brothers " Damian said to her.

She responded with an 'oh' then silent. " So what brings you two from Paris?" Said Tim.

"Because Marinette here wants to finish her studies in America and i wanted too , so we left Paris" she said.

"oh then i hope you like it here" he said cheerfully.

They four returned to eat at a Lunch table but the bell rang.

"Oh man" said Tim who didn't even start drinking his coffee thats in his hands. He spills it in trash and walks to class.

Damian separated from the others since he had a different class to spend. So mari and Chloe went to class together.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

We returned home after having school so i went to my room and dressed into something comfortable.

I started to do homework now because it's a lot and now i bet that Chloe is taking a nap. She doesn't do it until night.

"How's your day marinette?" Tikki suddenly spoke.

"Oh it's great tikki how's yours?" I asked her. But she seems down a bit.

"What's wrong tikki? Are you ok?" I asked Worried.

"I'm fine, just a bit lonely." I sighed after what she said.

"Tikki i know you miss Plagg but i can't take him from Adrian, because he needs him more than ever. What will i feel if they took you from me?" I stated the logic.

"I miss him. But i want a kwami with me, it doesn't have to be plagg, Can you please give Chloe the bee miraculous so i can have Pollen with me" i gave her a smile.

"Ok i do trust Chloe enough to hold the miraculous ,not temporarily though." I said then called for Chloe.

"What is it Marinette?" She said. I hand her the bee miraculous.

I say " Chloe bourgeois i will giv.._" she cuts me " yeah yeah i know the speech you don't need to say it everytime" we laughed then she took it and wear it.

Then pollen appears " Tikki!" She yelled then she flew to tikki and attacked her with a hug.

"Wow and i thought that I'm your queen" said Chloe sarcastically.

"um Chloe can we both go patrol gotham at night?" I said.

She sqealed happily " yes yes yes ! We will do it just like old times" She said happily .

I raised a brow " old time? The last time we patrolled was two weeks ago" i raised a brow.

" I'm not counting those patrols! We just literally watched the city in peace and went home!?" She is right. Since we defeated hawkmoth a month ago paris has been in peace and love.

Then we heard a knock on the Door we called 'come in' and Audrey opened the door.

"Hello Darlings, Today we are having Dinner with one of my friends. so you should get ready before time." Then she left.

Chloe looked at me. She was going to say something but i beat to her.

"No, you.can.not.do.my.makeup." i said with a smirk.

She huffed and went to get ready. And just realized that maybe that Friend of Audrey is Really rich so i have to Dress very well.

"Chloe !" i yelled. I know I'm going to regret this. She came running.

"I knew your going to need my assistances " she said than pulls me to her Room.

Well I'm doomed Dupain-Cheng.

***

~Be_Spoiled03