Chapter 22

***

Chapter 22
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

"Me?" Both Luka and Damian said,Then they looked at each other with glares. Then looked at Marinette waiting for an answer.

Marinette blinked twice,she rubbed her neck saying "Uhhhh....nevermind" the boys brushed it off.

"So..are my parents aware of what happened?" Marinette asked them. They shook their heads ' no '.

She nodded "Ok..i guess it's better not to." She sighed.

Then someone opened the door , It was Dick. He peaked his head out.

When he saw Marinette awake his eyes widen with joy. And she waved at him.

"Marinette!" He said and engulfed her in a huge legendary Grayson Hug ( I Want one too ! ).

"Hey Dick How are you?" She said after breaking the hug.

"I'm fine. How do you feel?" He asked her.

"I'm fine. I kinda have a headache only.." She said which made Damian and Luka stand up together.

"I'm getting some pain killers " they both said in Union which made them look at each other with hate.

"You know what. I'll go jelly beans" Dick laughed and left with a grin.

"I'm going to tell everyone that your awake. Don't do something i wouldn't do Couffaine." He pointed at Luka with a glare and left.

Marinette slightly giggled at his jealousy. Then when luka turned to her she pretended that she didn't knew what damian meant.

"Oookay" said luka. Then he sighed and looked at Marinette in the eye. She knew what he will say.

"Listen Marinette...I don't think that damian is a nice person to hang out with. He was the reason that you had an accident.." He spoke with a serious tone.

Marinette's eyes widen..She was surprised that luka would be like that. She knows Damian well. Even if he's a hard nut to open. She can see through him now.

"Luka" she said in a warning tone. Luka was surprised. He didn't thought that she would get mad this easily.

She was going to complete but Dick came in with the pain killers.

"Here you go Marinette"  he handed to her the pills and water. She took them then looked at Dick "When can i leave the hospital?" She asked.

"I don't know but I'm sure until they do the last check up and see how's your arm." Marinette went confused.

"My arm?" She looked down and lifted her arm a bit.

"Oh.. I didn't realize it was broken.." She said with a faint blush.

***

After the check up Marinette was ready to go home. But Dick insisted that she comes to the manor. She couldn't rufuse.

When she arrived everone were happy that she was fine. She felt happy too. ' It's the real world '. She thought.

The girls were having a sleep over, Yes. Marinette and Chloe has met the legendary batgirls.

Barbara Gordon Aka Oracle

Stephanie Brown Aka Spoiler

Cassandra Cain Aka Black bat

"Really? What was it like?" Stephanie asks Marinette.

Marinette wasn't sure if she wanted to talk about her coma dream or some sort.

But she could trust them. She sighed then began to tell them.

Barbara had a confused face. Stephanie was Grinning like a fool. Cassandra had a slight smirk. But Chloe had a disgusted look.

"What is it Chloe?"Marinette asked with visible confusion.

"You dated Luka!" Yelled Chloe then Marinette closed her mouth with her hands.

"Don't yell!" Marinette whisper yell. Chloe nodded. ThenMarinette took her hand away.

"I mean eww " said Chloe. Marinette glared at her.

"Ooooohhh.. How was your first kiss with him?" Said Chloe which made the girls go ' Oooooh '.

Marinette was a blushing mess. She started to Punch Chloe playfully.

"Ok ok . what I'm confused about is why would the Joker kidnap you? Barbara raised an eyebrow,Marinette shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. What matters that someone has a itsy bitsy thing for the Demon spawn" said Stephanie pointed out.

Marinette hid her face in a pillow. The others giggled at her. Then Jason opened the door.

"I knew that!" He yelled then quickly slammed the door after they came after him.

***

Damian was in the cave checking on the batcomputer. Joker has escaped and the others ; Batman,Nightwing,Red hood,Red robin,Queen bee,Black bat and Spoiler.

Oracle had already left the manor before the mission so they couldn't wait for her to be on the batcomputer.

So Damian was already punished by bruce. When Marinette was Unconscious in the hospital. Damian was blaming himself. He started to become Violent. Beating up criminals to a pulp.

So he was now banned from Patrols for a week. So now they gave him the job to stay at the batcave.

He was bored out of his mind. when he contacts them they say that they don't need his help now.

Marinette was bored too. She thought that everyone had left. Alfred Nowhere to be seen. So why not?

She left to the cave. When she saw damian in the cave. She thought that things might get awkward so she decided to leave without him knowing she ever came here.

She was using her toes to tip toe out of the cave." I know your here Marinette" he said then turned the chair to face her.

She sighed heavily. " How?" She asked.

"-Tt- your Reflection on the screen. And i might have sensed you " he said.

She smirked. She had a great idea to play with him.

"Sensed? Hmmm.. A human has five senses. So you couldn't have touched me or saw me with your eyes directly... So did you smelled me or tasted me or hear me? I doubt you heard me.." She said with a playfull smirk.

His eyes widen "W-what!? No! I- i didn't i mean...I HAVE A SIX SENSE!" He yelled facing the screen.

She giggled at him. When was she going to confess?

I do not know *lie*

***

~Be_Spoiled03