Chapter 13

***

Chapter 13

Damian's P.O.V

***

I think Maybe I'm being a bit mean to Dupain-cheng. It isn't her fault that Drake sent The footage of us to the whole family.

I....maybe i should apologize for ignoring her.

I walked to her room after dinner to see.....What the heck!

She and drake were hugging!

I furrow my brow in confusion. Why?

***

3rd person's P.O.V

Damian had the rage of jealousy in him. He left without being noticed by the huggers.

He went to the cave and started to punch the training bag non stop.

He felt like someone cheated on him or so.

He didn't even think why does he feel like this. He just ignored his thoughts and bursted out all what he felt inside.

While Chloe passed by she saw him acting weird and being mad so she went to ask why was he acting weird.

She went to see that Jason and dick were watching on the same phone.

"Hey guys do you know why is damian being weird lately?" She asked them.

They looked at each other and then showed her the footage that been sent to them.

Her eyes widen "Oh My God" She said then left to see marinette.

When she went she saw that Tim got out of Marinette's room and closed the Door behind him.

"What were you doing in there Timmy?" Asked chloe.

She scared him he quickly turn to see it's her. He sighed heavily then he inhaled.

"oh Man....you can't just do that!" He said while putting a hand on his heart.

"But we can do this" she said then pulled him to her room while he had a smirk.

(*wink* *wink* nope it's not what you think! You perverts!)

***

Marinette's P.O.V

I started to fold my clothes and pack them since I'm going home tomorrow.

Then i remembered that Chloe took my favorite Red ribbon that my mom gave me for my last birthday.

I walked to her room and i opened it. But i wish i could've knocked at least.

Chloe and Tim were Making out. They quickly looked at me with wide eyes.

"I...i....SORRY" i stuttered embarrassed that i invaded their privacy.

But when i got to an empty hall i started to victory dance that the ship i thought about is HAPPENING!

I started squealing "Yes !yes !yes! yes!" .

then someone cleared their throat so i Instantly stopped.

It was bruce ! he saw me dance.....AWKWARD.

"H-hey bruce" i said awkwardly with a wave. He only said "Follow me" so i did.

We made it to his office. He sat on his chair "look" he said motioning his computer. I looked and my eyes widen.

WHO IS MDC?

MDC MAKES MILLIONS OF FANS!

WILL MDC REVEAL ITSELF SOON?

i didn't care about the first and last one. What i care about that i have Million's of fans!

Bruce looked at me" Marinette i have a request for you" he said eyeing me. "O-ofcourse anything" i said calmly.

"Selina and i are going to a Charity event and she was wondering if you could design her Dress." I was flattered that the bruce Wayne! Is asking me to design his dates dress.

"I'll do my best"  Being confident. "but if you don't mind me asking. Who is Selina?" I asked calmly.

He smiled" Selina kyle is my girlfriend She's also known as Catwoman." He said, my eyes widen.

"Aka my mom" said a voice so i turned to see Helena leaning on the offices door frame.

I did an 'oh' then left to bed.

***

Next Day...

When i got out of class i can see a huge crowd of students. So i went to see what's up.

Prom is coming soon !Don't forget to bring a date.

Apparently i didn't care that much about going. Then Zoe approached me.

She had this Weird habit of smiling like ' i won you lost' smile. This is not good.

She crossed her arms and said with a smirk " i guess Prince charming isn't that quite fond of you" she said with a laugh.

"Uhhh....excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Here listen to this" she handed me her phone. I hesitated then took it. It has a voice recorder.

I opened the file then listen carefully. " Hey Dami!"

"Tt what do you want! I don't have time for you!"

"Oh and you have time for your precious Marinette?"

"Tt i don't know what your talking about leave me alone!"

"Wait you two aren't friends? I thought you care about her?"

"Tt i we aren't friend's! And i wouldn't care about some slut like her!"

The voice filed finished.

I handed her phone and went away. I fought the erge of crying.

He doesn't care about me. I..... I thought that we.....we ....

***

3rd person's P.O.V

Marinette has been chosen to be Damians partner in a new project.

She wasn't excited to work with him and he also felt the same.

The two were hurt from each other but they don't know that.

Zoe crossed the line and she is willing to do anything to get her Damian .

but is she willing to do everything?

***

What's up guys! I'm back from the trip and got some new ideas and there will be another chapter today.

Have a good day!

~Be_Spoiled03