Prologue

***

Prologue
Marinette's P.O.V

***

I've been feeling desperate a lot lately. Well thats because Adrian had to move with his Aunt Amelie since he can't live alone without his dad.

Gabriel was my favorite fashion designer. Well that was before he was known now a Hawkmoth and was criminal in prison. That means i can't be a designer now since he told me that he'll help me! And now he can't.

Adrian...my love of my life left without saying goodbye . he's very sad that his life just fell upside down . poor adrian,i really want to support him but i can't. not like this....

Also Lila! she found out that i have a crush on adrian. It may be very obvious but I knew that alya and the others gave my secret away. I'm so terrible at hiding my emotions.

I already fought with my friends months ago. Now lila is the most popular girl in school while I'm the opposite.

The only one who believes me is someone who i didn't expected to actually to hear me, Which was Chloe.

Me and her became best friends. i know it's very odd but i really like her, i may say that she understands me more than Alya used to.

I knew she is the chosen one for the Bee miraculous. Even if she Betrayed us once or twice. now she and Adrian only know that I'm ladybug.

and now I'm packing to move to U.S with Chloe and Audrey, Audrey and i became so close as i was her own daughter. I'm really grateful for her. I will miss my parents and my old friends. They are good but so gulable to believe Lila's lies.

"Are you done Marinette? we need to leave." said Chloe. She's waiting for me downstairs. I just finished packing.

"Coming!" I yelled running with my packed bag. as i came downstairs my parents pulled me in for a big warm hug. They cried a for bit then backed away "Always remember marinette that you have achieve your Dream's" Papa spoke to me "Especially the owning a hamster Dream " i said to him. He chuckled then we both said " Named Nightmare " we both laughed for a bit then hugged. I told them i said goodbye to all i know.

I sat in Chloe's car and it took us to the airport. At the while , I kept thinking about chat noir. All his corny cat puns. I really missed him. A tear slip my eye . chloe saw that tear slip. " are you ok Mari ? " she asked me concered. I quickly wiped that tear and smiled to her ." Yeah, i am thanks to you " i said then she smiled at me. We hugged a bit then we arrived at the airport. " this is it marinette. Once we enter the plane our lives are going to change. Are you ready? " she asked me. I hesitated  but nodded then we enter the airport.

" A new Beginning....." i mumbled as i chose my seat next to the window of the plane, Thinking that everything would be okay.

Or that's what i thought at first....

***

Hey guys sorry the chapter is short but i promise the next chapter will be long.

I hope you liked it

~Be_Spoiled03