Chapter 29

***

Chapter 29
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

Bruce was talking with some Business Managers then Clark and Louis Kent showed up to him.

"Bruce" Clark greeted. Bruce nodded "Clark" bruce also greeted.

"It's nice to see you again Bruce " Louis smiled.

"You too." Bruce replied. "Bruce. I was wondering if you could introduce me to MDC." Louis said with hesitation.

Bruce raised his brows. "Why is that? You could make a report about her identity." Bruce replied sharply.

"I promise i won't report about her at all. I'm just curious to see her." She said.

Bruce looked down then sighed. "You two aren't going to leave me alone are you?" Bruce said.

The Power couple nodded at his question. He sighed again. "That girl ,The one dancing with damian is MDC" Bruce stated.

"Wow. I never thought that she would be young. At least older." Louis complimented.

"And who knew she could tame the Demon." Clark laughed.

"Let's go talk to her." Clark announced. The couple started to walk up to them. Bruce wanted to tell Clark now is not the right to interrupt such young love.

"Thats why i hate superman..." Bruce mumbled.

"Heard that!" Clark yelled. now little jonny heard the conversation. "Ahhhh..their going to ruin everything!" He yelled.

***

"I...i.." Damian was going to continue but was interrupted by Clark.

"Hello there,I'm Clark Kent." Clark introduced himself. Marinette smiled and shook his hand.

"Wait....Your Louis Lane!" Marinette exclaimed.

"The one and only" Louis winked. "Your Jon's parents. Wait...does that mean that your...Superman?" Marinette whispered the last part.

He smiled and nodded. "Yes, And i have one question." He asked.

"Go on." I said. "Who is better? Me or Bruce?" You know.." He said. I laughed at his question.

"Well the truth is... Batman is quite smarter." She mumbled. His eyes widen.

"I knew it." A voice mumbled behind Marinette. She turned and saw bruce smiling. He was Freaking Smiling!

They started to talk about random things. Marinette didn't seem to focus. Because Damian already left them.

He was pissed. He walked away as soon Clark asked about why Marinette said that he wasn't a smart superhero.

Jon ran to Damian's side. He was about to speak but Damian cuts him off immediately.

"Save it Kent" Damian spat. Then left Jon all alone. Jon sighed amd walked away to see his parents.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

We laughed as Clark was talking about Jon's ' embarrassing ' moments as a kid.

"Daaaaaaad ! Stop..." Jon whined and pouted

"Wait , Where's Damian?" Bruce pointed out. My eyes widen. He must have left. He wanted to tell me something and i didn't pay attention to him.

I feel really awful right now...

I turned to bruce with pleading eyes. "Do you know where i can find him?" I asked politely.