Chapter 31

***

Chapter 31
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Now me and Damian are returning back to the Manor. I told him to take me home , He nodded only. I mean. Now things became kinda Awkward. Now i question if i told him at the right time...

I glance at him. He still has his poker face. And when i travel to lool at his hands. Their grip on the steering wheel is tight, I guess he was disappointed too.

Now i just feel kinda curious. I look around the Batmobile, There were a lot of buttons and all.

"Don't touch anything..." He mumbles. I roll my eyes as i let out a huff. " I wasn't going to,What gave that idea?" I asked him with a monotone voice.

He rolled his eyes and smiled a bit. " Those beautiful eyes of yours" he said being a flirt.

I raised a brow. "I kinda like the other Damian. Who doesn't flirt" i smirked at his state.

"What!? I'm not flirting. At least i think i don't..." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"I think it doesn't count as a flirt if it's a fact.." He said.

I turned to him. "Does that mean that Jason and Bruce lie to other women..?" I asked.

He smirks but doesn't answer. I take a look a butten. It says eject. Hmmmmm.

"What does this button do?" I asked. he didn't answered. he's focusing at the bad traffic outside.

"I'll touch it if you don't tell me?" I threaten with sarcasm. He seemed kinda upset a bit.

"Why don't you try it? I'm trying to focus here.." He said,i just shrugged. I was about to touch it.

But he caught my hand. I looked at him. "You told me to touch it!" I stated.

"I wasn't paying attention at you! And are you really going to do that?!" He snapped.

Stubborn as i am. "Yes i will !" I yelled. I slapped his hands away and pressed the button.

The roof of the Batmobile opened. Damian looked at me with anger. "Dupain-che-" before he finished. He flew away with the front seat. Then the roof closed back.

"Damian! No!" I yelped. i looked around fast. The street was full of cars, and can hear the cars behind using the horns.

I panicked, and jumped to action. I can't die! Help me!

"Marinette calm down! I'm sure you can handle this" Tikki tried to reason with me.

"YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN! I'M IN A F***ING BATMOBILE IN THE CENTER OF GOTHAM! " She sighed.

"Well i tried..." She said. I started to drive right then left and over and over.

"HOW CAN YOU DRIVE WITH THIS?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" i yell in frustration. I groaned and continued.

***

3rd Person's P.O.V

Chloe returned to the Bourgeois ' Manor ' after the gala. She was thinking about Marinette. Where could she be at this hour? Was she having fun with Damian? She smirked to herself and sat on the sofa.

She yawned. "Better watch some TV first" she mumbled to herself since she was alone. Audrey was already in her ' beauty sleep ' . she started to search channels to watch.

"Boring-lame utterly lame- ridiculous Utterl-" she cuts herself. And drops the remote.

***

Tim's P.O.V