Chapter 11

***

Chapter 11
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Ever since what happened between me and Damian we started to avoid each other more often.

And Zoe has been bugging me ever since i get to stay at the manor. I can't stand her! But when Chloe stands by my side she doesn't dare get close to me. I wonder what Chloe did to her?

Anyway, i get to my locker and place my books in. After i finish i turn and see Zoe and her little crew of brats.

I roll my eyes at them then she slams her hand on the locker just to make me stop going away.

"What do you want Zoe? I told you i have nothing to do with damian!" I said to her sick of this.

"Please! like I'll believe you! I want you to stop seeing him at all!" She yells at me.

"How can i possibly stop seeing him? I'm staying with him temporarily and you know that?! I yell at her.

She growls very mad and was about to slap me but as i close my eyes to receive her hand. It doesn't touch my face.

I open to see that Damian was holding her wrist.

"D-Damian i-its not what y-you think!" Zoe stutters.

He shoves her away then grabs my wrist and we leave.

We arrive at the Janitors closet and opens it.

He motion me to get in. I just keep my eyes wide at him. He rolls his eyes angrily and pushes me in and he enters too.

I kept my distant away from him. Why would he put me here with him.

He looks at me. Those beautiful eyes were different. They're full of dull and anger .

i swallowed hardly. "D-Did they always tell you to stay away from me?" He asked sadly. I hesitate to tell him.

"Please tell me Marine..-Dupain cheng" he says. I nod quietly. His sad face turns to anger.

"Why didn't you tell mention it at all?" He growled. I backed away from him. Why is he acting like that?

"D-Damian I'm sorry i wasn't important-" i told him.

His eyes soften "I....I'm sorry..." He says then he leaves.

I stayed in my place shocked. Why was he that upset?

I get out to find Chloe walking my direction.

"Hey Damian just told me you were here.why were you and Damian in the janitors closet?" Ok when she said it like that i blushed.

Her eyes widen then she Made a groofy grin and wiggled her eyes.

"My my Marinette.i never thoug..-" i cut her off " Nope! We didn't do anything!" I pointed at her glaring.

"Oh. Then what happened?" She asked. I sighed "I'll tell you later" as i said that we see tim from far motion us that alfred arrived.

***

We enter my room and locked the door.

We sat at my bed then Chloe kept staring at me "What?" I asked.

"Aren't you gonna start or what?" She sassed.

I roll my eyes then i said " Something happened between me and damian" after i said that i blushed madly.

her grin was out of the grid. She was about to scream but i put my hands and block her mouth.

She glares at me. I roll my eyes then removed them. "What?When?Why? She stammered.

I sigh " i.....i don't know what happend." I stated then looked at Chloe.

She had a ' are you stupid ' look. "I...i mean that what happened is....is" i didn't find the words to say.

"Damn it Marinette! Just say it!" She yelled.

"ME AND DAMIAN ALMOST KISSED!" I yelled then she covered my mouth.

After she removes it. "What? Didn't you tell me that you didn't do anything?" She asked getting mad.

"That didn't happened today...." I stated.

She sighed "ok Marinette just tell me the full story. All details." I couldn't keep anything from her.

So i told her everything. She had this smirk that was sooo big.

"What?" I told her. "Marinette. I think your in love." She told me.

W-w-w-w-w-w-what?

I blushed madly at her words

Could i have feelings for him?

Maybe?....

"Operation Daminette is finally going to happen!" She says loudly then i nudge her side and glare at her.

"I'm so happy for you!" She hugs me. I hug back.

"Yeah yeah but that doesn't mean that he likes me back." I say then she raises a brow at me.

"You say that he almost kissed you and saved you from brats and doesn't like you?" She says.

"I mean what if he likes me as a friend" i say then bow my head down.

"I'm sure it's more than that trust me" she comforts me.

"I wish,thanks for your support Bee" i say to her.

"No problem Bug" she replies.

***

I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others. I'm really busy today and couldn't Delay so i chose to make it short. And i promise that next chapter that will publish tomorrow will be longer.

~Be_Spoiled03