Chapter 4

***

Chapter 4
Marinette's P.O.V

***

What have i unleached?! I'm Totally going to die!

"Okay About your Hair_" i cut Chloe off "No Hair dying" i stated.

"Ok fine then go take a shower, you stink " Chloe said.

I pretended to be offended." You as well" i said with a smirk.

She gasped and huffed as she went to her bathroom and slammed the door.

So i went to my bathroom to take a shower.

After that i went to find that Chloe placed a dress for me on my bed. It was a Pastel pink short dress.

What? Why did she lend me a Formal dress?

Anyway, i wear it then i put my hair down. I'm so done with pigtails ,After i finish i opened my door to see that Chloe is waiting for me.

She was wearing a Cream Colored Short dress with a black jacket. Her hair was in a ponytail as usual.

"Wow marinette you look Amazing as always " She grinned.

"You too, but why am i wearing something so formal?" I asked her.

"Well duh so you can have all the boys attention" she said.

"What? What boys" i asked confused.

"Boys? Did i mentioned boys?" She said with a smile.

I was going to reply but we heard the car horn.

"Your still going to answer me" i told her walking to the car outside.

"What were we talking about again?" She acted oblivious.

I shooked my head with a sigh and entered the car.

We have a new hired driver named Paul. "Oh Marinette you look Outstanding" Audrey said to me.

I blushed " thank you" i replied. I see that I'm not the only one who's wearing formal.

"Hey i guess we're not going to patrol tonight ,bummer" Chloe whispered to me.

"Yeah bummer." I mumbled.

We drove to a big fancy mansion. My guess was right. Every friend of Audreys has to be rich.

We arrived at the gates then it opened for us to go in.

A Butler i think opens the door for us."Hello i'm Alfred Pennyworth The Wayne Family Butler" he said with an British Accent.

Wait! ... Wayne as like....Damian Wayne?

"Welcome you may come in " he said then he motion for us to go in.

We went in to see a Man with Jet black hair and blue Ocean eyes.

"Audrey" he says then smiles.

Wow he's very attractive for his age. I wonder how Audrey will act.

"Bruce" she says they kiss cheek and hug.

Oh if mayor Bourgeois sees this he's gonna freak out.

They both look at us.

"This is the girl i told you about, Marinette Dupain-Cheng "She points at me.

Wait.... They talked about me?...

"Nice to meet you sir" i say.

"You too" he says calmly.

"And you remember Chloe right?" She points at Chloe.

"Yes ,how can i forget the Drink spiller?" He says then flashes a Smile.

I giggle at her while she huffs.

He turns then yell out " Boys! Come down now" then i hear a multiple footsteps running from upstairs then four boys were standing infront of me.

Two i realized were Tim and Damian. But the others must be the ones that Damian mentioned as Imbeciles.

"Hello I'm Richard Grayson, but you can call me Dick." Said the first one.

"Jason, Jason todd, its nice to meet you" he says then winks at me which makes me blush.

And Tim waves at us. And damian only nods.

"We will discuss some business, you ladys make yourself at home, boys no funny business"Bruce says then leaves with Audrey.

"Finally! Now let me talk!" Chloe suddenly bursts.

"Hello Richard. I am not calling you Dick.who calls themselves Dick?"
She says.

I facepalmed, chloe can be a brat at times.

"And hi Jason,You still seem like your flirty-self " she said.

"And you two" she glares at Tim and Damian " I'll find what to say then burst at you" she says.

The boys look at each other then they laugh.

"Boy Chloe it seems you'll never change" said Dick.

"Believe me Chloe has changed,she's the nicest person i know." I said but it's not that believable.

They all raised a brow " what is nice about Chloe? She literally Shaved my brows when i took a nap after Calling her princess" said jason.

Me and Chloe started to laugh " oh god i remember that! It was hilarious!" She said.

"But seriously guys, Chloe was like my biggest Enemy before becoming my bestfriend." I said to them.

Their looks soften. And i told them are story but a different version. Not the superhero life,But lila.

Then alfred came called us for dinner.

***

3rd person's P.O.V

Alfredo chicken. Yummy!

they were all eating and dicussing.

"So what brings you guys to Gotham? Why not Metropolis? Central city?" Said Dick.

"Well I'm a Fashion Designer and The other city has a lot of those. But here in Gotham. It lacks of Fashion and color. It's always gloomy. Even the Batman needs a Makeover" Audrey said.

The boys stiffed their laughter. While bruce just narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yeah about fashion, i saw you post some designs from a mysterious Designer thats Called MDC, who is that?" After dick said that Marinette instantly choked then Jason got up quickly and Slapped her back.

Now she breathes heavily " Thanks" she says. Now everyone was staring at her.

"Sooo back to my question" Dick said.

"Yeah she's a Designer who wants to work without anyone knowing her yet, Obviously" Audrey says with a smile.

"Well can you tell her that you Already have a number 1 fan that supports you" dick said which made Chloe snicker then gets a nudge from a blushing Mari.

"I will" she says looking at Marinette.

***

Keep reading my book the next chapter contains Adrian and his whereabouts.

• Which do you ship most?

Adrianette

Or

Daminette

Or

Lukanette

Please tell me your Opinion

~Be_Spoiled03