Chapter 38

***

Chapter 28
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

Lucy lied down at the sofa while watching tv. She had a headache after the hit oh her head. She felt Sad, She didn't know why. Maybe because know one cares about her anymore.

After she cheated on Damian. Well that's not the true story.,She had been drunk. That's why she cheated. She never meant to hurt him. But he didn't want to hear her out. Even his brothers. So she went off the grids for so long. Just to make him calm down.

But that just ruined any chance with him. He already moved on. With someone much better than her. Come on! She had a cute french accent. Who wouldn't fall for that?

She sighed and rubbed her eyes that were stinging. When she touched her face. It was already wet. She hasn't cried since she regretted talking back to her mom. She missed her. But doesn't know how to approach her again,Especially after she had done bad stuff.

She felt presence near her. "I can feel you. Ya know?" She called out to anyone out there.

"Didn't know you had cat sense.." Selena or rather Catwoman commented. Lucy's eyes watered. "Aunt Selena?" She said almost like a whisper.

She stood and ran to her as Selena opened her arms for her. Lucy cried as they stood there for a while. After lucy calmed down Selena decided to speak.

"How are you my kitten?" Selena asked slowly, Lucy backed away as she sniffed. Selena's brows furrowed together for her sudden action.

"Last time i checked. She was your kitten." She gritted out and returned back to the sofa and threw herself on it . Selena sighed heavily as she went and sat next to her.

She avoided Selena as she gaze on her. Lucy was always a tough nut thought selena. But that's what make her special.

"It's not like that Lucy..." She stated slowly. Lucy turned and met her gaze. "Then what's it like!?" She practically snapped.

"I love you Lucy. You'll always be a niece to me. But me loving Marinette doesn't make me hate you.." Selena said with sadness. Lucy lowed her head.

"Then...why? Why did you left me? Never visited me? You came after i kidnapped Marinette didn't you? Your here to kick my a** aren't you?" She spoke as she teared up.

Selena was Sad. Surprised And confused. "What was that about Marinette being kidnapped?" She asked slowly.

Lucy's eyes widen. "Uh....i guess you didn't know...well i may have kidnapped her..." She trailed off by meeting a Cat glare.

"But i swear! I wasn't going to kill her! Just some broken bones and cuts that's all..." Lucy said like it's nothing. Selena just shooked her head and got up.

"Your Mother...she misses you" Selena stated. Lucy stood fast as she said that. "She does?" She whisper. Selena nods . "she wants you to live with her and your aunt Melisa. She's doesn't approve of you being with your father." She said. Lucy thinks for moment. And walks away but Selena stops her.

"Promise me. That you'll try to tell Damian the truth. And make truce with Marinette.." She asked. Lucy nods "Okay..I'll go pack" selena nods. "Okay. make sure your father doesn't know. I'll go now." Then Selena walked out.

Lucy walks away to her room thinking about what she agreed to. Was she sure she was going to do it. Maybe about damians part. But Marinette...

She has to. It's the only way Damian could trust her again. And she just wants his happiness. If that's Marinette. Then she'll accept it, Just for him.

"I see you failed..." Creeped out a voice startling her. She turned to see the same person that told her to eliminate Marinette.

She turned away. " I didn't fail. I wasn't going to do it anyway.." Once she said that. She felt something cold touching her skin. She looked down slowly to meet a blade stuck out of her body. Then it was removed.

She slowly fell down. She can see the room spinning as she heard.

"Take her with us. Don't need a Clown chasing our tail." Said the person.

Then an other person appears. He had a mask. "Okay." He says as he lifts me up.

"Dont worry Lucy. Everything will be on our side..." He mumbles.

That's the last words i hear as i drift to darkness...

***

Marinette's P.O.V

"Stop it! Stop !Ha ha ha!" I laughed out. Jason was tickling me. "Your making me lose!" I yelled. He smirkes as he continues.

"I won !" Jason yelled. i look at the screen ; Jason won. I glare at him as he did his Victory dance. I find a plate filled with Alfred's cookies. I grab one and throw it at him. He blocked himself but jon flew and caught it in his mouth.

"Mmm! Don't waste food!" He grumbled as he chewed. "Jon! Don't eat with your mouth open!" I explained. He opened his mouth and stick out his tongue.

"Sea food!" He yelled. I make a disgusting face. Damian rolled his eyes. "How childish..." He said with a straight face. I smirk. " is this childish?" I ask him. He cockes an eyebrow up at this.

Before he know it. I was tickling his sides. He stayed still. "Your wasting your time. I'm not ticklish." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Come on! Everyone has one!" I said and changed spot. I tried under his arm pit. he didn't even giggle.

"Oooh! I know!" I flipped him. He was on the ground with a surprised face. "What was that for!?" He snapped. My smirk grew wider.

"Fot this!" I exclaimed as i tickle his toes. His eyes widen as he bursts out laughing. I was giggling at his state. I've never seen him this happy before.

"I love your laugh.." I compliment him without thinking. he stopped laughing and blushed as me. "I think the same about you.." He mumbles with dark shade blush.

We lean and share a small sweet kiss. " Ugh PDA " Jason mumbled. He and jon were making gagging faces.

We both rolled our eyes and got up on our feet. Then my phone was ringing.

Jagged stone?

I lit up as i see his contact. I haven't heard from him in ages. i pick up quickly. "Hi uncle jagged!" I said. Jasons eyes widen at his mention.

"Woah. Woah.WOAH! it's jagged stone!" He whisper scream at me. I laugh at his reaction.

"Rock 'n roll ! How's my favorite niece!?" He exclaimed with excited as usual.

"So how's Aunt penny? I asked. "She's fine. We're hoping we could meet and eat lunch together." I smiled. "Sure!" I said happily.

Jason was eardropping on us. He was whispering. "Take me with you!".

"And i was wondering if you know where luka is Since he's missing.." He told Me.

"He's what!?"

***

~Be_Spoiled03