Chapter 9

***

Chapter 9
Marinette's P.O.V

***

It has been a day and i already love it here. All of them are great to hang out with but sometimes they disappear to nowwhere.

I want to ask Alfred about it but he also disappears. Why? I'm not sure.

So me and Chloe are hanging out at the room that I'm staying in.

"Hey Marinette ,why does Red hood know Ladybug? When did you met?" She asked suspicious.

Man! I totally forgot that he knows me! I need to figure who he is!

"Weeeelllll........I was on a rooftop when he stepped in and....he's the same person i opened up to....soooo.." I say awkwardly.

I look at Chloe who had shocked face then she snaps "What?!" I raise my hands in surrender.

"I know i know ...i should have told you about this you earlier.." I say then she scoffs at me.

"And he .........knows that Ladybug is Marinette" i whispered the last part.

"What the heck Dupain-Cheng!" She yelled at me.

"I'm sorry i know that no one has to know our secret! but i swear i don't know how he knew!" I said so fast.

"Wait what do you mean ?" She asked confused.

"He knew. I never told him that I'm marinette". I said confused. Then i started thinking.

"You don't think that" Chloe told me judging my thinking.

"Yeah...he saw me tranform.." I said. i groaned i covered my face.

"I'm sooo sorry Tikki" i said to her.

She frowned then smiled. " It's ok Marinette. everyone makes mistakes. And I'm sure Red hood is trustworthy."

She's right

"Yeah he is. Because if he wasn't. Then why didn't he tell anyone?" I said proudly.

Then we heard clapping from outside of the room.

We looked at each other then Chloe opened the door to find Jason grinning.

"What are you doing here jason? And were you listening our conversation? " Chloe said angrily.

"One. I live here so i should be asking you that. Two, Everyword you said." He said.

my eyes widen " It's not what it seems" i said Cheaply.

"Really blueberry" he said to me. Wait.....that nickname....holy batcow...

" Your Red Hood?!?" Me and Chloe said in shock.

"In the flesh " he said them winks at us. " W-wait does that mean that b-bruce is..." I say eyeing him.

"Yep and all the others are too" ohhhhhhhh.

Wow. wow. Wooooooooow

"So that explains the Disappearing" said Chloe to him. " yeah and do you guys wanna come and see the batcave?" He asked.

"Do i!" Chloe yelles then ran out. After a sec she returned and asked " Mind telling me where exactly?" we chuckled then went.

We arrived at a old rusty fatherclock then he changed it to 10:47....i wonder why though.

It opens to reveal a staircase to the CAVE! We enter it to hear commotion down there.

***

Tim's P.O.V

Ugh..demon doesn't stop bragging about how he's the best ' Robin'.

We're both doing hand to hand combat. And man...He's good. But i can't let him win or I'll be a the least favorite robin.

"Tt You are the least favorite robin" damian suddenly says then swings me a punch which i dodge.

"Wait don't tell me i said all those stuff in reality" i mentally slapped myself.

"Tt and i will Physically slap you now" he said. Dang i did it again.

I was about to pin him down but he starts glaring at someone behind me. so turn to see....

Oh no...what have you done Jason.

"Tt Great and now She knows" said demon.

"She? But there are two of them" i said confused.

"Tt i don't actually mind Marinette finding out." He says. Then i look at Dick who was sharing the same look that jason and Chloe has.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?!" he exclaimed.

"Oh nothing." I said then asked.

"Why did you told them our secret?" I asked then Richard nods in agreement of what i asked.

"Tt isn't obvious?" Damian answered us. I look at Dick who had a confused look like me.

"Let me introduce Ourselves" says Marinette then she steps out with Chloe.

"Tikki spots on!" "Pollen buzz on!" They both say Weird words then.....What the heck?

They're Ladybug and Queen bee!

Ohhhhh... Now i feel stupid.

"Tt You are stupid" he said to me"W-what did i said what i thought again?" I told him.

"No but i assumed by your doubtful look" then he cracked a smirk,I scowl at him and leave.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

"Shouldn't we tell Bruce that...you know" i tell them.

They looked at each other then dick answers " Nah I'm sure he'll be here soon. because his patrol will end" he said looking at the time.

"So what are these weird Jewelry that contains magicial stuff"Damian said to us . me and Chloe stared at each other then started to laugh off.

"S-sorry.It's just funny how you described it thats all" i said while laughing.

"Tt it doesn't matter what they are just tell me about it ,were did you take it from? " he says to me.

"oh it we didn't take it,it was given to us to save Paris" i simply said to them.

"Save Paris? who gave them to you ? And what does Paris need saving from?" Jason asked confused as the others.

"Does anyone watch any paris social media.?" Asked Chloe to them.

They shook their heads. I sighed then began to tell our miraculous story.

***

Hey guys!

Goodmorning/Goodafternoon/Goodnight/ to all

Thanks for your love and support ❤
Chapter 10 is tomorrow and I'm not that sure if I'm going to delay it but it mostly won't

~Be_Spoiled03