Chapter 12

***

Chapter 12
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Today is the last day for us staying in the Wayne manor. Tomorrow Audrey will be returning home.

So me and Alfred thought of the best way to spend the day together.

Cooking Competition !!!

Yes there will be two groups competing with each other. But Alfred will be the judge along with Bruce.

"I don't get it Alfred? I'm the only one who knows how to cook . how can the red team win?" Yes , I'm in team blue.

Team 🔵

Marinette
Dick
Damian

Team 🔴

Chloe
Jason
Tim

"Who says that i can't" said Jason proudly."You know how to cook! Wow thats really impressive Jason." i said shocked that he can cook.

Damian just rolled his eyes. Ever since what happened in school he has been a complete jerk . i shouldn't be saying that but everytime i say or do something he just ' Tt' or huffs angrily or grumbles . Have i done something wrong?

"Ok we have an other kitchen on the east wing of the manor. Go Team red. Good luck to all".said Alfred then the red team left.

"You guys have two kitchens?" I asked. Dick and Damian raised their brows."of course you guys have to kitchens" i mumbled.

"Ok what should we do. Any suggestions? I asked "What about Megans cookies?" He askes me.

I had a confused look " oh Right you don't know her...Ok i meant chocolate chip cookies" he corrected himself.

I nodded then realized that someone is missing " Where's Damian?" I asked. we look around until he appears behind us."The other team are making Chocolate chip. Drake told them about it so we need another suggestion." He said blankly.

Me and Dick look at each other then i spoke " then lets make Strawberry macaroons for dessert" i declared.

"And for the main dish lets make Pizza" said Dick. I nodded and Damian just stood still.

While we made quite a mess at the kitchen but i wouldn't want alfred to clean our mess so we cleaned it ourselves.

We looked proud at the food we made. Then we heard Alfred say the time has finished. We got out and presented our food.

We looked at the other team to see all of them covered with Cookie dough and what looks like eggs.

I was about to ask but " don't ask" said Chloe to me. It's obviously that they had a great time.

"What? Marinette you know that i hate pizza!" Said Chloe disgusted. they boys gasp, even Alfred did!

"I don't know what the world would be without pizza!" Said Jason then we all dug in.

Chloe kept staring at hers until she gave in. She took a bite. We stared at how her face lit up.

"Are you sure this is even pizza?" she asked.

We had confused faces "Who made you the last pizza you ate before this one?" I asked.

"It was my former Butler john" she said. Then she shoved all of her pizza slice in her mouth and started to eat more.

she looked savage! She realized that and looked at bruce "Sorry bruce but i can't help it!" Then she continued to eat.

I laughed to myself ' i knew I'll get her to love pizza! '

I Glanced at Damian. He was just eating in silence without emotion.

I'm afraid that I've done something wrong. and i can't apologize to him without knowing what has happened.

I sighed " may i be excused" i asked. "Yes you may" replied bruce.

I went back to my room and took a slice of pizza and some macaroons with me.

Why was life is so cruel.

Nobody loves me anymore

I lost all of my friends

then someone suddenly knocked. I said " come in" then tim came in "hey Tim" i said. Boy he looks exhausted.

He had black bags under his eyes " Hey marinette. I just wanted to say i like your cook" he said . i smile " thanks Tim" i said but then he asked a question i thought nobody would ask.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. "Y-yeah. Why wouldn't i be" i said with a fake smile.

He knew that i was lying " Please Marinette i know that you aren't. We're here for you" he said.

I couldn't help but run to him and started to cry while hugging him.

He hugged back and said nothing but sweet thing to my ear.

"N-nobody understands the pressure that i keep hidden" i sobbed.

I kept crying then after time i stopped then back away from tim. "Thanks Tim your the best" i say.

"No problem marinette. If you want someone to talk with we're all here for you" he said then left.

I'm wondering why he has a bruise at his left cheek. I guess it's from the patrols.

And I really like Tim. But not that kind of like. As in Brotherly or friendly like. Well i do consider him as my own brother.

But sometimes i ship him with Chloe. I'm not sure that will happen.

Anyway, i fed Tikki some of the Macaroon's and went to sleep.

***

Flashback

Damian's P.O.V

I was training in the cave alone thinking about what happened today between me and Dupain-cheng.

Is this what feeling are? No...... I doubt they are.

Then someone cleared their throat. i checked to see Drake sitting on the batcomputers chair.

"What is it Drake?!" I said annoyed. I don't want anything to do with him now.

"Oh nothing it's just has there been anything strange lately? Like you know. THIS!" i looked at the batcomputers screen with Anger.

It's the camera footage of me and Marinette when i showed her batcow.

"Erase it!" I growled at him."let me think about it.....or we could show the others this then erase it." He said with that disgusting grin of his.

"You won't dare!" I yelled. Then he clicked send to all. Now everyone will know except Chloe .

I Grab him by his coller shirt and pin him on the wall." i dared demon" he said to me with a smirk.

Thats is it!

I started to punch him without mercy! but unfortunately Grayson arrived to save his sorry butt.

we glare at each other then i left without a word.

***

Hey everyone how are you guys doing?

I was thinking about Making Tim X Chloe in this book too. So i want your Suggestions like any ship. Just remember the age of each character cuz you can't just ship an Adult with a child. ( No offence tho) Anyway, have a good day.

~Be_Spoiled03