Chapter 32

***

Chapter 32
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Ever since last night. I've been thinking about him. I keep zoning out everytime. Even Chloe keeps giving me suspicious looks. I just pretend i don't care what she thinks now.

"Spill it." Chloe suddenly demanded. I look up to her with furrowed eyebrows.

"I have no idea about what your talking about?" I asked pretending to be innocent.

She rolls her eyes. She points to my breakfast. I look down at it.

"Damnit " i curse. I was shaping my cereal in the bowl into a heart.

"Your caught redhanded, Now speak." Chloe spoke.

I sigh "Fine, But promise you won't tell anyone" i warned her.

"Fine! Just spill the beans" She was getting impatient.

I roll my eyes. "I swear. Sometimes you act like Alya..." I said. She spited her orange juice.

"Me! Like her? As if! Now tell me!" She whined.

"Okay, Yesterday I confessed to Damian..." Once i said that. She was holding her phone and dialing someone.

"HEY TIM! YOU WON'T BELI-" i swipe her phone out of her hand.

"Hey give it back!" She yelled. I ran away from her. but I'm sure she's chasing me now.

"Uh? Chloe?...Babe?" Once Tim said that i giggled loudly.

"Sorry babe, But Chloe will talk to you in school." I said then hunged up at him.

And now I'm tackled to the ground by her. "You owe me!" She yelled.

"Nope! You promised me you won't tell!" I replied.

"As if! Who promise these days? " She sassed and pulled her phone from my hands.

"Now now girls. Your about to be late for school!" We heard Audrey yell.

"No! I can't be late! Your Already rubbing off me dupain-cheng!" Chloe whined.

I shook my head and go get ready to school. God. I'm about to see Damian, I'm screwed for sure.

***

Damian's P.O.V

"I can't go Grayson! What will i do if i face her! It's going to be awkward!" I yelled. Grayson just chuckle at me.

"Damian,damian,damian,do you love her?" Grayson said.

I hesitate then nod slowly. "I do, But I'm not sure if she does as me. I mean she did confessed first. But that does mean she actually likes me right,Right?" I hesitated.

"Calm down Damian, I'm sure she does. And act normal around her. But with a bit of love too" He said.

I nodded. "A bit of love? What is this? A sappy romance movie?" Said a voice. Then i heard some snickers.

I turn to see Todd, Drake and Wayne ( Helena ) laughing their heads off.

"F*-" I was about to say but Grayson placed his hands on my mouth.

"There, There Damian, no need for that." he laughed.

I lick his hand. He immediately removes it.

"Gross Damian!" He yells. i smirk a bit. "Next time, I bite it off and spit it " i threatened.

He had a poker face. "Ouch,That really hurt lil ' D." He faked being hurt.

I roll my eyes, I hate that nickname.....So bad.

***

I arrived to school, like any other day. Girls were around me not leaving my side.

I curse in Arabic, They surely won't understand me. "Damikins!" I roll my eyes.

I turn to see Bourgeois and Marinette. Suddenly i feel my palms about to get sweaty, My heart beat increase every step i take toward them. And lets not forget the girl mob with me.

"Scram!" Chloe sneered at them. They cowardly run away in fear. I smirk at this.

"Cowards.." I mumble. Chloe raised an eyebrow. "If I'm being clear,Your the coward for not shooing them away." She sassed. I roll my eyes.

"Hi Damian." Marinette says with her genius smile of hers. i try to keep a straight face. But i feel my lips twitching up and down. Then i had it. A smile on my face.

"Hello Marinette" I said. She blushed ,she looks so cute like this.

Chloe looks between us. "Just kiss already.." She sasses.

We both glare at her. Marinette smacks her shoulder. "Chloe!" She yells.

"Sorry! But not sorry!" She yells then leaves because Tim decided to show up.

Tim looks at me and wink. I growled at him. Once he and bourgeoisie leave the tension in they air rises. it's so thin you could cut it with a knife.

I was about to speak but then i guess our knife appeared.

"Damian!" Zoe clutches to my arm. I roll my eyes and shove her away.

She had a look of disbelief in her face. Then it turned to anger.

"What is wrong with you? I thought we had a thing!" She yells. i rolled my eyes. " we never had anything together. " i said honestly.

"What! That's not true! She must have threatened you to forget about me. Did she!?" She yelled and pointed and Marinette.

A crowd of students formed around us. I had enough of this , I walk over to Marinette .

She had sadness in her eyes. i feel guilty for making her get to these problems. But that stops here.

I get close to her. And place my arm around her waist. I pull her close to me. She tensed for a bit but relaxed to my touch.

"Marinette and i are dating!" I declare to all. Some gasps were heard. And i see Zoe leave with crocodile tears.

And all the fangirls started to sob. I roll my eyes, And then the bell rang . Saved by the bell.

Me and Marinette walk side by side. I'm still holding her waist. She looks up to me.

"W-what you said there..is-is it true?" She asks. With hope in her eyes. I smile.

"Of course. Why would i lie. Beloved" i said to her.

She looks down. Blushes at the new name i have given her.

I walk to her to class. I kiss her forehead and let go of her.

"Bye Angel " i say. She rolls her eyes.

"Damian. It's just a few classes. And you already miss me?" She said with sarcasm.

"Of course. I'm already missing you.." I said with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes. " honestly. I'll miss you too. Demon" she smirked at the last part.

I was about to reply but she cuts by kissing my cheek.

"I'll see you later. Then talk about the date." She winks and leaves.

I smile and walk away. Once I'm alone. I fist bump the air.

"Yes!"

***

~Be_Spoiled03