Chapter 16

***

Chapter 16
3

rd Person's P.O.V

***

Two months later ......

Marinette had recovered from that terrible accident she had two months ago. And she was able to go back to school in a week after the incident.

She spended her time trying to remember with the help of Chloe and Luka. But failed miserably.

Ever since she asked damian who he was, He left without a word. Only blaming himself for what happened to her.

She didn't look out for him as she sees him as someone not important.she does see him at school in class or whenever. But she sees that he doesn't seem to care to notice her. So she just ignored him but a litte curiosity still filled her.

Luka had moved to gotham to help Marinette and be by her side in all times.

By that she felt kind of different around him...and so did he.

They started to date eventually after he confessed that he liked her more than friends...so that led them to dating.

Chloe had always came to the Wayne's since Tim is her Boyfriend and she loved his brothers as her own brothers.

She kept telling damian about Marinette and her whereabouts. But when she said that Marinette and Luka are dating...that made him furious.

after time Marinette would realize that Damian was taking notice to her and luka eventually. And mostly glare at Luka.

But when they glance at each other and lock eye. He keeps staring but she Shifts uncomfortablely and gave him a shy smile then turn.

He would look down and shake his head in disappointment that this is what he brought to himself.

and Chloe saw all that with a scowl.

There is no way that this ' Daminette book' is ending with a' Lukanette ending'.

Oops...i got out of topic.

Anyway....She won't let operation 'Daminette' go down easily.

Her plan was to tell Marinette to tag along with her to Tim's house so maybe she can remember a thing or two .

So Marinette just went on with it and went with Chloe.

When they arrived and Helena opened the door.

"Hey Chloe! And hello Marinette! Long time no see!" She said excited.

But Marinette didn't say anything she was staring at her until Chloe nudged her.

"O-oh hey there...uhhh." Helena smiled at her.

"It's Helena" she stated. " Right" Marinette said cheaply. Then they went in.

Marinette mumbled a ' wow' at the amazing place.

"Blueberry!" Said a voice loudly. Marinette was about to turn to see who was the source of that voice but was hugged from behind.

She shoved him uncomfortably then looked at him. It was jason but she didn't reconized him.

He was kind of hurt from her sudden action but he understands.

Then a huge pain hit Marinette's head she kept holding her head and groaning.

Then her sight began to blur then she felt kind of light. But the last thing she felt was arms around her who stopped her from falling.

She blacked out on Jason. He looked at Helena and Chloe who were looking at him like he was a crazy person.

Then Chloe slapped the back of his neck " Oww! What was that for!?" He said to her with a ' why man ' look.

"What did you do to her?!" Chloe whisper yelled at him.

"I didn't do anything ok!? Now I'm going to put her on couch so be quiet! We don't need the others to know!' He whisper yelled at her.

They all nodded then carried Marinette to the main living room to see Tim and Damian playing video games.

"Tt why am i playing with you in the first place?"  Said Damian to Tim.

"We made a bet on who will win at this game" Tim reminded Damian.

"Tt anywho it's just a waste o..-" he stopped himself from finishing.

"Why did you stopped talking?" Said Tim as he paused the game.

"Did you hear that?" Asked Damian. Then they started glancing around the room.

Chloe,Helena and Jason carrying marinette were hiding behind the sofa.

Tim stood up and started to search around then when he checked behind the sofa there was no one there.

"Stop being paranoid Drake and let's continue" Damian said going to finish the game.

"What?! You think I'm being Paranoid! It was you who said that he heard something off!" Tim growled.

"Tt i don't remember that" said Damian with a smirk then they continued to argue like siblings.

While that happened. the other make a run to one of the spare rooms and placed Marinette on one of the spare beds.

"Should we call Alfred?" Said Chloe.
Helena shooked her head " No. She just fainted. She'll be fine in a moment." She said.

"No sh*t sherlock" Chloe said rolling her eyes. "but why did she fainted?" Helena asked curiously.

"I think she saw me as an attractive good looking hot guy so that could be the explanation" said Jason with a goofy smirk.

The girls rolled there eyes at him then they waited for Marinette to wake up.

***

~Be_Spoiled03