Chapter 17

***

Chapter 17
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

When Marinette was unconscious she started to see some memories.

Are you ok ladybug?

She had this vision when she and Red hood were on the building hugging.

Then she remembered him calling her blueberry.

I'm sure you will very soon blueberry

That's when she opened her eyes wide to see that Jason and Chloe and Helena were staring at her.

"Finally! I thought you died! I was reconsidering throwing you in a lazuret pit" said jason loudly.

"A what?" Chloe said while she had a confusing look.

"A story for an other day" he waved off.

"Jason?" Marinette said looking at him with watery eyes.

"Woah...you remember..me?" Said Jason with a smirk until she hugged him.

They were hugging then Jason mumbled to them " i told you I'm hot enough to bring her memories" he said with a wink.

They rolled their eyes at him. Then they broked the hug " What else do you remember?" He asked her.

"That your Red hood?" She said."oh right I forgot to tell her that you guys are batfamily" said Chloe.

"Wait...i kinda remembered that too you know" Marinette said.

"Wait....why did you brought me here exactly?" Questioned Marinette.

"I...i thought that bringing you here would get your memories back. And i was right!" Chloe cheered.

They went to the kitchen to see that Alfred made some Sandwiches for them.

Tim and Damian were already eating theirs.

"Hey guys guess what!" Said Helena happily.

"That jason is traveling away" said Tim.

"Todd is dead" said Damian with a poker face.

Then Jason entered the kitchen . both Damian and Tim mumbled " Dang it".

"What?! Not happy to see me?" Damian and Tim raised their brows in return.

"Fine..but Marinette here is Happy" he pointed toward Marinette.

Damian didn't even want to eye contact with her. He misses her old self. And Marinette saw that he doesn't Care that much about her presence.

"I remember.." She said at first which made Alfred ,Tim and Damian snap their heads to her.

"Jason personally. but i just know that you guys are the batfamily" she said disappointed.

They sighed at her speech." Maybe Martian manhunter can help her" suggested Tim.

"Who?" Marinette asked. "Nope. It's better if she remembers on her own." Said Alfred.

"Fine" mumbled Tim. "Hey...do you remember when we would play video games together?" Said Tim with a smile.

She kept thinking but it didn't click. He told her to follow him but all followed.

He handed her the Xbox controller and motion her to sit.

"You used to always play against me and win easily...you used to call yourself Ma.." She cut him off by remembering " Master Dupain-Cheng" they both giggled with laughter.

Damian kind of felt left out...he standed in the living room while They all talked.

He sighed and went outside in the garden.

This place remembers him of the cow incident.

He went over to batcow and kept petting her.

Then Damian felt presence behind him "Batcow" someone said then he saw Marinette .

He was flustered "you remember?" He asked. She nodded embarrassed " yeah.... When you introduced me to batcow." She said then started to pet batcow.

Then when batcow saw Marinette for the first time. She licked her face.

Marinette stayed still while being flustered and her front hair was stuck in air because of the lick.

Damian couldn't contain himself. he bursted laughing at her.

She glared at him and nudged him playfully.

he kept staring at her while she was a blushing mess. "You kinda look cute.." He said then immediately realized what he said.

"uhh..umm.. I'm..S-sorry." She cutted him off by laughing.

He glared at her "S-sorry ...it's just..your also cute...when your flustered" she said with a smile.

He smirked "but..i shouldn't have said what i said.." She stated then began serious.

"I..i have to go.." She said then left quickly.

He frowned a bit...then he smiled.

She might be with someone else but she will fall for him and she's starting to.

Chloe and Helen a and Tim were watching through the windows " Ha! I won the bet!" Chloe cheered.

Helena mumbled some cursing word and paid. Tim was about to pay but Chloe stopped him.

"Oh Timmy your not paying" she said with a smile.

He smiled "Thanks Chloe" he said then was about to turn but froze in his place because of her words.

"Your paying later when you take me on a official date" she stated then left.

He sighed then said " Fine..."

Marinette never thought she would feel different around anyone except Adrian.. Well that was what she thought after the accident.

Then Chloe explained to her that Adrian moved on and with that. She turned miserable. But with Luka by her side. She quickly forgot Adrian. Or it wasn't Luka... It was somebody else, her Mind said but she kept ignoring that.

But now she has this feeling thats about to emerge but it doesn't.

it's like her forgotten memories has something to do with it.

Does she has feelings for someone before then it vanished?

It could be her feeling for Adrian but it doesn't feel like it.

Who could have she liked before the accident?

She wants to ask Chloe about it someday but now Chloe has a date with Tim.

Poor Timmy...he's going to pay a fortune.

***

~Be_Spoiled03