Chapter 34

***

C

hapter 34
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Lucy is the Daughter of the Joker?!

Joker

Joker

Joker

The crazy madman who tried to kill me in my dreams?!

I don't know how to feel about this. Or about that she loves Damian. What were they both in the past?

Just thinking about this right now makes me want to puke.

Now i have been ignoring damian this whole time. Lucy is still keeping an eye on us. I really miss him,Especially those green eyes. And those soft li-

"Marinette, If your thinking about him like that then ew." Chloe said with a smirk.

I looked confused at her. "Don't tell me. I said it out loud..." She giggles and nods while i flush down embarrassed.

"Hey Marinette! Have you seen Damian?" Tim suddenly appeared. He startled me.

"Oh. No..i haven't seen him" i said honestly. He seemed confused. He glanced at my wrists. I pull my sleeves up. I hope he didn't see it.

"Oh okay. See you later" He said. He kissed Chloe's cheek and goes away.

"I still don't know how you two fell in love?" I asked her more than a statement.

"That, Is a story for another time" She said with a smile.

"Great job!" A voice said. We turned to see Lucy crossing her arms and smirking.

"What are you talking about you freak!?" Chloe sneered. I use my arm to back chloe away.

"Chloe stop being rude. " I reasoned her. She growled.

"Yeah listen to her. B****" lucy laughed at Chloe.

"Hey! Mind your words!" I yelled at her. "What do you want?!" We both said.

"You ignored Damian. That's good, but I want you to never speak to him again "

I gasped at that. Thats it. "You are never going to control me! Or anyone for that matter! And if you love Damian! You wouldn't been doing this to me or him!" I yelled. Wow i never expected myself to say all that.

Her eyes soften a bit. Then it changed to madness. "Your going to pay! And I'm sure Damian would be happy your out of our lives!" She screamed frustrated and left.

Again. I feel bad,But now what should i do? What if she brings her dad or mom into this.

I can't endanger Chloe or her mother. Damian and his family. This is all my fault.

Maybe...maybe Lucy is right. Maybe she and Damian were a better thing before i came. And i ruined it.

I got out of Lila's reach. Now I'm stuck with Lucy. Why must any enemy start with the letter 'L' ?

(sorry if your name starts with a L. But i also think your cool too ).

"Come on. We have an exam tomorrow. Don't forget. " Chloe reminds me. So we turn away and continue to walk home. Paul is kind of sick so he couldn't drive us. Chloe said she's going to get a drivers licenses. She hates being seated and someone else driving. I told her that her past self said otherwise.