Chapter 39

***

Chapter 39
Damian's P.O.V

***

Since Couffine is still missing. We've been looking for him. But no luck. It's like he's vanished. Without a single trail. Marinette said she haven't seen him since she friend-zoned him long ago.

A part of me is glad that he's nowhere to be seen. But Marinette still cares about him. He is a civilian after all. I shouldn't let my feelings get ahead of me.

Now i was patroling with Bourgeois. The city has been quiet today. No thugs,No robbers, Nothing.

"Ugh. Can't we just skip the patrol today? There is literally nothing to do!?" She whined. I roll my eyes. "-Tt- Be patient will you? We still have half an hour left. So shut your trap." I snapped. She huffed and glanced around. She seems off.

"Are you still upset?" I asked her. She didn't answer me at all. She pretended i wasn't here at all.

"Listen. Drake is anything but that." I said to her. Now that made her mad. She walked up to me with a glare.

I gulped and backed away. " He. Is. A. Ch-" She was cut off by Red Robin landing next to us. With him was my beloved.

"I'm not Bee! just listen! I didn't-" she pushed him away. "You did! I saw everything! Now leave me alone!" Yelled Chloe and grappled away. Drake sighed and covered his face with hands.

Angel looked sad for a bit. "I'll go check on bee.." Marinette said as she glanced at me for a bit and left.

"Did you explain to Marinette?" I asked Drake. He nodded. "Yeah she understanded. She said She'll explain to her if she didn't listen to me. Which is what happening now." Drake explained.

"I'm sure she'll understand Drake. She can't stay away from you that long, Believe me" i said. He smiled sadly. "Thanks for the compliment" he said. I rolled my eyes. "-Tt- let's complete the patrol. We have 15 minutes left" I said .

We waited for a few minutes. Until the comms bursted with a loud noise.

"What's going on!" Drake yelled. "Guys!" Bourgeois yelled. "What happened!" I yelled. "It's ladybug! They took her!" She cried. My eyes widen at her mention. We moved quickly.

***

"Bee! Wait up!" Ladybug yelled as she went after her partner. Chloe stopped and turned to her. Mascara ran down her cheeks. "Stop! Please!" she yelled at her.

Marinette has never seen her friend hurt like this before at all. Tim's the best thing that happened to her. Besides Marinette. And now she's heartbroken, But she needs to know.

"Chloe! He didn't cheat on you!" Marinette began " Cassie was the one who kissed him. He didn't kiss back. he loves you,He would never do that to you!" Marinette reasoned with her. Chloe sniffed and eyed her. "Really?" She said with a raspy voice. Ladybug nodded and hugged her.

Then suddenly. Assassins in black ran around and surrounded them both. "Venom!" Chloe unleashed her power. Then the assassins attacked. Chloe used her power on one. He fell paralyzed. As they continued to fight. They became surrounded. "Bug! What do we do?" Queen bee yelled as she fought off. Then a black figure who looks like their leader walked to them. "Get the ladybug, Leave the bee." They order them. the all gather and capture Marinette. she struggles but fail to get loose. "Bee! Call the others!" ladybug yelled. "What about you?!" Chloe yelled. "Just do what i said!" Ladybug yelled. Then a helicopter showed up. They stinged her with another dart that made her go limp.

....

"And that's what happened.." Chloe explained as she rested on Drake's shoulder. I Punched the wall furiously. "What does mother want with her!?" I growled. Father approachs me and places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Damian, I'm sure she's fine." He said with a monotone voice.

"I doubt it." I pointed out. " No one can be fine with mother." I stated.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

I wake up being held by two assassin's. They were speaking a different language. I think it's the same like Damian's first language. And this place they took me is like an old castle. They took me to an old chamber and threw me in it. I stood up slowly undust myself. They soon slam the metal door shut.... I wonder were am i.

Then i realized I'm not alone. A girl is tied with metal chains to the wall. She was bloody and hurt bad. She held her head low.

"Hello? are you ok?" I asked. She startled at my voice. She soonly looked up. My eyes widen. "Lucy!?" I gasp and walk to her slowly.

"Marinette? Why are you here?" She asked with a tired voice."I..i don't know. Do you know why your here?" I asked. She chuckled a bit. "I may have made a deal with the leader...but i betrayed them or something.." She said.

I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of deal?" I asked. She frowned a bit. " To eliminate you..." She trailed off. I sigh and rub my temples.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I swear i was going to apologize to you! But they captured me. Ask Aunt Selena" She begged me. I chuckled at her. "Lucy. It's fine really, I know what jealousy does." I said. She pouted. "I didn't say i was jealous.." I shook my head, And stand up.

"We have to get out of here.." I said. She sighed. "Don't you think i already tried? I got out. And what did they do? they torture me! They even stabbed me!" She said.

"They what!" I yelled. I pull up her shirt a bit to see a big bandage. "Don't worry. One assassin had been treating me well. I guess he isn't like them." She said. I furrowed my brows.

"But why do they need me?" I asked. "I think i have an answer to your question..." Said a voice. I turned to see a black figure.

"The leader..." Lucy whispers to me. I stand in defense. They chuckled. " It's really unfortunate to act like this to your own mother-in-law." She spoke.

"M-m-What?" I asked with confusion. Then it threw its black robe. A young looking woman. With brown hair and beautiful green eyes.

"Talia..." Lucy growled. " It's good you remember her, But what about me." Talia's helper stepped in.

"Luka!?"

***

What! Luka has been Talia's right hand. So what did you think happened to him? Changed him? For real. I'm going to give a shout out to who ever comments the right answer.

Good luck !

~Be_Spoiled03