Chapter 35

***

This chapter is dedicated to :

starlightasma
Steph-Hearthlight
ravenfrey
RavenDragon643
batmiraculous14
WitchingHour89
Falconress
Miarosekirkpatrick
Lily_readbooks12

And more ! I'll still mention more on the next chapters. So don't feel left out ! Love you all ! ❤😍

Here's the chapter y'all

***

Chapter 35
M

arinette's P.O.V

***

"Hey pudding ! Wanna try !?" The Joker cackled in front of me. Who was he talking to? Where am i?

I think I'm tied to a chair. How did i gt here?! Who was the Joker talking to?

"Yes, Daddy!" A voice exclaimed. Oh no. Lucy suddenly appeared with a crowbar.

"No! No! Help me! Tikki?" I called out. Tikki wasn't with me, Tears prick out on my eyes. "Lucy.....You don't have to do this.." I cried to her.

"No can do Marinette... You stole the one i love, And hurt me. A friend doesn't do that. Your not sorry, And I'm sure damian would approve." She spoken.

"What? Damian!?" I said confused. Then Robin appeared next to her. Then he held her hand.

My heart broke right now right there...

"Damian?..." I shivered. She giggled like crazy while he just chuckled.

"You don't deserve me, At all Marinette. Lucy is the only one i love, Your just a slut...A nobody.." He sneered at me. I couldn't believe this. "Damian snap out of this!" I cried out. He shooked his head.

"Beloved. Would you do the honor?" Damian spoke to Lucy. She nodded and cackled a smirk as she held tightly to the crowbar.

"Do it now!" Joker yelled. I forgot he was here too. My eyes widen as she swung the crowbar towards me.

"No!"

***

Lucy's P.O.V

After Mommy and Daddy broke up, I've been hanging out alone. And punchline isn't fun at all. I haven't talked to my Mom since she told me she'll be good again. So i thought. Maybe i could go back to Damian? Maybe he'll forgive me...

But Noooooo! He already moved on! I can't believe this! I'm going to Text jaybird about this! He's my favorite Wayne now.

Lucy Quinn : Hey jay !

After 5m

Jason Todd : What do you want?

Lucy Quinn : What do you mean? Can't i text you?

Jason Todd : No, Not after what you have done.

*Changing name of first contact*