Chapter 6

***

Chapter 6
Marinette's P.O.V

***

I ran away as far from home. I couldn't stop thinking about that picture.

He actually moved on.

He knew that i love him.

And i know that he loves me. Right?

"Marinette it's okay ,you can move on too." Tikki encouraged me.

But i didn't want to listen.

I ran towards an alley thats empty. But that's what i thought.

"Tikki Spots on!" I transformed. Then i used my yoyo to get up a building,Then i just sat thinking.

***

Jason's P.O.V

I punched the last thug in the alley making him unconscious like the others.

I fought the urge to kill. I promised Bruce to always use The bat code. No killing.

I heard someone approaching. But i hid and didn't grapple away.

It's Marinette,Why is she here?

Holy sh*t.

WHAT? WHY DID SHE SAID SOME  WORDS TO CHANGE TO A THEMED LADYBUG GIRL?

she grabs uuhhhhh..... A yoyo perhaps? And uses it to get up the building.

I grapple up slowly next to her. She's sitting and didn't notice me close to her, it seems she's in deep thought.

"Hey" i say to her. She startled.

"Oh h-hey" she said not looking at me.

"I'm ladybug if you were going to ask" she told me.

"Well its kind of obvious but i could have guessed your name as LadybugGirl " i said, she chuckles.

"I didn't have time to pick a name so thats the first thing on my Mind ,so why not?" She said. But she sounded down.

"Are you ok Ma-ladybug?" I said to her.

"I'm fine if I'm lying, but no I'm not fine". She sighed then looked at me.

"Can i trust you Red hood?" She said.

I hesitate. Should i just tell her that i know thats she's Marinette?

Nah.

"What do you think?" I told to her. Then she looked down and sighed.

"It's a Love situation thing .I'm sure you'll think this stuff sucks" she said embarrassed.

I smiled and sat down next to her. she looked so clueless.

"I have one advice for you" i said to her.

"About love?" She asked

No sh*t sherlock.

"Ofcourse Marine._." Oops.

"Wait you know who i am!" She said shocked as she stood up.

I stood too. As i was about to reply but her yoyo started to ring? someone is calling her i guess.

She got out a her Ladybug yoyo.wait she shifted it to a phone?

She was speaking to someone i bet its chloe.