Chapter 7

***

Chapter 7
Marinette's P.O.V

***

"Hey Chloe what do you think about this one?" I asked Chloe.I'm showing her my latest designs.i just hope that they're worth sharing it to the world.

"It's beautiful Marinette,And I'm sure everyone will love it" she admired.

"I agree" said Tikki . I'm very lucky to have them both.

"Listen I've spoken with Adrien" Chloe started, then she continued. "He says that he like you Marinette....but only-" i cut her off.

"As a friend.....yeah I've heard that before" i sighed.

Then i spoke "Well i talked to someone about this...and.." She cuts in.

"Wait you open this up to someone else and not me?" She pouted.

"Chloe i swear it's not like that" i whined.

"Ok then what does this mystery person told you?" She said .

"He-" i said then i was Interrupted by her.

"HA it's a He! Why would you rather discuss this with a boy and not a girl like me?" She said sadly.

"As i was saying. He didn't tell me anything actually." I said to her.

"What!?" She said loudly. " He just known that i was heartbroken. And then i realized that Adrien always loved ladybug not Marinette. So I'm not the same as ladybug. She's brave and I'm a stupid clumsy girl." i said sadly.

"Oh Buggette. You and ladybug are the same person. I'm sure he knows that too. But sometimes it's not meant to be" she said then smiled.

"Thanks Chloe your the best" i said happily.

"Now now. We have to find you someone else." She said than started talking about Dating.

"Uhhhhhhhhh" i groaned and Covered my face.

***

"Hey Chloe lets go on Patrol" i said excited.

I never really left the house. I only went to school,the Wayne's and Danny's house.

"Oh yeah lets do that!" She said excited too.

We Got up to the rooftop. "Tikki spots on!" I tranformed.

"Pollen Buzz on!" She tranformed too.

I started to jump from building and buildin,We stoped at The largest Building of Gotham. I think it belongs to the Wayne's since it has a letter ' W '.

We awed at the view,Wow gotham is beautiful at night.

Then suddenly Chloe bursted " HELLO GOTHAM I'M YOUR NEW QUEEN! QUE..-" i put my hand over her mouth.

"Mmmpppph" she started to make noise's . I removed my hand.

I raised my brow at her. " What? I have to introduce myself don't i?" She said.

I rolled my eyes then we heard a thud behind us. Someone landed here.

We slowly turn to see,Red robin.

"Who are you guys?" He asked.

"I'm Ladybug and this is..-" i was cut off by Chloe finishing it " Queen bee"

He raised a brow then spoke. " Sorry to tell you. But you can't be Fighting by just dressing up. Please stop and go home, no trouble should happen" he said.