Chapter 19

***

Chapter 19
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

Today was very cold in Gotham. Schools were canceled because it was Snowday.

Since that there's nothing to do in your ordinary boring house Marinette and Chloe are in the Manor spending time with the Wayne's.

They all were in the living room. The room suddenly became super cold. Chloe started to cuddle with Tim which made him blush like a tomato.

"W-why is it suddenly cold?" Chloe said shivering.

Everybody didn't know why until Alfred came " I'm sorry but the heater broke. I called someone to repair it within an hour. They're some blankets in the spare room if you get too cold" Alfred said then left.

"Oh! I got an idea!" Said Marinette,they all turned to her.

"Let's go outside and play in the snow" she said. They all lit up. Especially Dick. Even if he was an adult he sure acts like a child.

"Yeah lets go!" Dick yelled and all of them went to wear their jackets.

Marinette saw that Damian was still in his place "You coming Damian?" She asked him.

"Tt my brothers.-" he was cut off by Dick.

"Awww lil' d finally accepted us as his brothers!" Said Dick.

"again...Tt the imbeciles always wanted me to got out and ' play ' but i don't see what's great in that." Damian said.

Marinette and Dick gasped! Then Marinette grabbed Damian's arm and pulled him outside. Damian was blushing madly.

"Now..what do you want to do?" She asked him.

"Uuuhhh...i don't know?" He said. Looking confused.

"Okay...Oooh let's build a Snowman!" She said.

He looked confused. "A Snowman?" He said slowly.

"Under what rock you've been living under?" Said Chloe to him making him glare at her.

"Ok We'll build it together" she said happily.

Damian smiled a bit. They started to make a snow man.

And when they finished Damian said " Oh just one more thing!" He said and went inside.

Marinette waited until he came and brought Batman's cowl.

They putted it on the snowman and laughed. Then a huge snow ball came and Destroyed the snowman.

Marinette and Damian jaw fell open. They both glared and at Chloe who was high fiving jason.

"Oh its on!" Marinette and Damian declared.

They built a snow fort for themselves. And Jason and Chloe one. And Dick is with Tim.

"Chloe! Your siding him! I thought i was your boyfriend!" Said Tim .

"Sorry Timmy! But jason is better at this!" Said Chloe which made Jason dance behind chloe and tim was glaring.

"I can see what your doing Jason!" Said Chloe which made him stop.

They started to throw snowballs at each other.

One hit Chloes heart. She pretended to fall and die.

"No!" Tim yelled. Then Dick patted his back.

"Wait? Where's Damian?" Said Marinette. But then she felt her back being frozen.

She stood up and started saying " Aahhhhhh! Cold! Cold! Cold!" While running around.

Damian was laughing too hard at this. Marinette saw that Damian shoved some snow in her back.

"I'll get you one day Demon spawn!" She warned him.

"Oh snap! She called him Demon!" Said Jason.

Then all of them stood and started a big snow fight.

It ended with all of them having their lips turning blue from the coldness.

"Young Masteress and Mistress! Come inside. I've prepared some hot chocolate" said Alfred.

They all raced inside. They saw each had a cup of hot coco and Alfred's famous cookies.

"Merci Alfred" said Marinette. Alfred nodded then left.

After they ate they started to play Truth or Dare.

"Jason,Truth or dare" said Chloe while she was smirking.

"Tru..- i mean Dare!" Jason said with hesitation.

"I Dare you to remove Bruce's eyebrows." Said Chloe.

"What! That's freaking impossible! " Jason complained.

"Let me finish. if he noticed you. You tell him ' i love you daddy! ' " Chloe said giggling.

".... Fine.." He grumbles then gets up and go.

He went to Bruce's room and peak. He was still asleep. Jason had a duck tape in his hand and sneaked in while using his toes.

He was close to Bruce. His hand approached Bruce's brows. He almost touched him but Bruce suddenly talks while his eyes were closed.

"What are you doing jason?" He spoke which made jason startle.

"I....I LOVE YOU DADDY!" jason yelled which made Bruce's eyes shot open.

Jason ran to the living to see everyone was laughing at him.

"..That was embarrassing!" Said Chloe between laughs.

"Glad i caught it on video!" Said Tim waving his phone which made Jason take it from him and throw it across the room.

Tim shrugged " I have another copy anyway.." He mumbled.

"Ok my turn! Dick Truth or dare!" Said Jason.

"Uhhh... Dare i guess?" Said Dick.

"You have to go outside shirtless and jump in the pool" said jason with a smirk.

"But..but it's cold outside" Dick said looking Jason and outside.

"No buts! outside NOW!" yelled Jason.

Dick removed his sweater. And he became shirtless. Tim grabbed Chloe's head and closed her eyes.

"Hey!" Yelled Chloe. "Sorry but no looking at shirtless brothers!" Said Tim.

"And Marinette can?" Said Chloe with a smirk which made Marinette blush.

"I..uhh I'll close my own eyes!" Said Marinette as she closed her eyes.

Dick went outside to the pool but hesitated.

"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it." He kept mumbling.

"I'm gonna push him. I'm gonna push him.I'm gonna push him." Said Jason as he is getting ready to run towards Dick and push him.

Dick turned around and said " I can't!" But it's too late.

Jason already was behind Dick and pushed him. Dick yelled the most girly scream as he touched the water.

Everyone was laughing too hard. "Wait! I didn't see anything! Redo it ! Complained Chloe.

After that. Dick was still shivering under his blanket. And the heater was repaired.

Then bruce came downstairs. He was wearing his batman suit without his cowl.

"Did any of you saw my cowl?" He asked.

Damian and Marinette looked at each other then at Bruce.

"(S)he took it!" They blamed each other then ran separate ways.

***

~Be_Spoiled03