27

Sitting in Patrick's spare apartment, just waiting for something to happen, was torture.

Everyone was tense, Mikey and Jimmy were both pacing, and no one had gotten word from Ray on whether or not he had pulled it off. I was nervous; Ray was my friend and I couldn't bear the idea of him being in danger.

Truthfully, none of us really had reason to be worried. We'd only actually been at Patrick's place for an hour or so, and Ray wasn't supposed to be there for another hour and a half. That didn't stop us all from considering the things that could go wrong.

There were so many places where our plan could fall through, from Ray getting caught out in his lie about finding the file, to there being another traitor in our midst, to us getting caught trying to leave the country. The thoughts were practically weighing me down, and I could tell that everyone else was experiencing the exact same thing.

We needed something to distract us, so in a moment of desperation, I turned to Patrick. "Wanna give everyone baking lessons?"

He blinked at me in surprise before a smile appeared on his face, "Who wants to learn how to bake brownies?" Patrick yelled, herding everyone towards the kitchen.

"Can we put weed in them?" I heard Jimmy ask as he followed Patrick.

"No!"

They disappeared around the corner, and I glanced around the room to find that Frank had hung back. He was leaning against the doorframe, smiling at me with his arms crossed over his chest. His tongue was subconciously playing with his lip ring in a way that I found so attractive.

"You're a really good leader, Gee." Frank told me seriously walking over and straddling my lap. His left hand rested on my shoulder as he used the right one to brush my coppery hair from my eyes. I placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Thank you, sweetie."

"Wanna make out?" Frank suggested with a grin, causing me to laugh.

"Of course."

His face was above mine because of his position on my lap. Still smiling a little. Frank leaned down and pressed his lips lightly to mine. I kissed back harder, melting upwards against his body as his tongue slipped in to my mouth.

We made out like that for a while, not changing position until the sound of someone clearing their throat caused us to break apart.

I giggled slightly at the blush on Frank's cheeks as we turned to see Patrick in the doorway. "I came here to see if you guys wanted to help, but apparently you have better things to do." Then he left.

Frank looked back down at me again, "I love you." Before I could answer, his lips were on mine again. We broke apart just long enough for me to gasp out, "I love you too." Then we were kissing again.

We were interrupted yet again by Patrick coming in to the room, "They're going to be a while, now that they're going to have to use the half-cup measuring spoon. Pete got frustrated and smashed the one-cup one. There's more than an hour before Ray gets here. There's a guest bedroom down the hall to the left."

Frank stood up, "Did he just give us the go-ahead to fuck in his guest bedroom?"

I nodded, grinning as I stood up and pulled him along behind me down the hall to the only door on the left besides the one to the bathroom.

The room was plain, but I didn't have much time to take it in before Frank had me pressed up against the wall, his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my hips. I groaned softly at the feeling of his body pressed up to me and melted against him.

After a few minutes, he slowly broke the kiss. "Gee, wait." I froze and looked at him, "Yes?"

"I wanna just....can we just...." I nodded encouragingly and he finally spat it out, "I wanted to try something new."

I grinned and pushed my crotch against his, earning a gasp that made me smile even more, "Like what?" I whispered teasingly in his ear, delighting in the shudder that trickled down his spine like water, "Do you want to take me from behind? Do you want to suck each other off?" Frank was getting harder with every word coming out of my mouth, and I loved it.

In a split second, he was in control again, standing tall (or as tall as he could). "Get on the bed." He told me, his voice low and deep in a way that went straight to my crotch. I obeyed immediately, walking over and being sure to sway my hips before sprawling in the bed and smiling at my boyfriend innocently.

"Clothes off."

My heart beat was inhumanly fast as I wiggled out of my skinny jeans and pulled my shirt over my head before turning to look at him.

Frank laughed softly as he walked forward, "Still no underwear?"

I blushed. I wasn't embarrassed at all, but something about the way he said it had heat rushing to my cheeks and I loved it. Frank stopped in front of the bed, just looking at me, "Stand up."

Confused, but not willing to say anything for fear of shattering the delicate moment, I got off of the bed and stood beside it. Frank grabbed me by the shoulders and crashed our lips together passionately. I kissed back, enjoying the throb it brought to my lips.

Frank gripped my hips, pulling his mouth away from mine and spinning me around. I glanced back over my shoulder at him, eyes widening when I saw that he had pulled a bottle of lube from his pocket.

His mouth was suddenly right next to my ear, "One foot on the bed." He commanded, and I obeyed. I waited a few seconds before glancing back to find him almost finished stripping, just ridding himself us his boxers. "Face forward." Frank growled, so I did.

The cap of the lube bottle snapped open behind me, and moments later, I felt him push in to me. The stretch was greater than it had ever been before, because of this position, and I found myself gasping in pain as sweat broke out on my forehead.

Frank's voice held concern as he spoke up, "Are you okay, babe?" I gritted my teeth, leaning forward a bit and gripping the edge of the bed with one hand as I repositioned my leg on the bed. Soon, the pain had faded enough. "Move." I told him.

He pulled mostly out, moving back in slowly with his hands on my hips. I groaned lightly, forcing myself to stay standing up as I choked out, "Faster."

Frank obliged, moving faster as I lurched forward and cried out quietly, "Fuck!" He was thrusting almost supernaturally fast now, holding my hips to keep me properly upright as he pounded in and out, sending me alternately through fits of ecstasy and pain. I loved it.

Frank angled himself so that he was touching every goddamn inch of me, reaching a hand around to jack me off. That did it for me as my back arched and I cried out his name. My head was in the clouds as I came harder than I had in a long time. Slowly, I came down from my high, almost missing the feeling of Frank releasing in side of me.

He slid out, helping me in to the bed through the pain that was developing in my lower back area. We were lying down next to each other, staring at the ceiling. Frank pressed a kiss to my temple, "I love you."

"I love you too, but we'd better get dressed. Ray will be here soon and my ass is killing me." It was true, it was. The new position had been painful, it in no way not worth it.

"Oh. I'm sorry Gee, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Don't be sorry, that was fucking great."

~

FINALLY CHAPTER 27 NOW I CAN GO ALL FALL OUT BOY

IF HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS THEN WE'RE ALL JUST FUCKED

So I'm a day late with my update

And I'm really sorry

But at the same time I'm not because it's not that late and I gave you smut sooo

I'm watching Jason Stratham movies and I don't know whether they're good or sucking away at my soul

I started a Ryden called Love Is Not A Choice

Aand that is all

bababababababbobobobododododldkdaaaaa

Ejaculate in to a sock and remember to create and destroy as you see fit

~Dani ♡