16

I woke up to the sound of rapid knocking on the hotel room door. Frank groaned and rolled over, throwing his arm loosely over my waist. His arms however, were incredibly toned and I found myself unable to get out of his grip around my body.

"Frankie." I cooed softly, kissing him on the nose, "Sugar, let go of me. I have to get up and answer the door now." Grumbling quietly under his breath, Frank reluctantly released me and I pulled on a pair of boxers before going to answer the door.

"Mikey?" I groaned, blinking my bleary eyes at my brother, "It's like four in the morning, what the fuck do you want?" "You guys have been sleeping for hours, we still have planning to do." I smirked sleeply, "Right...sleeping." Mikey made a face, "Gross. Wake Frank up and meet Pete and I in the hotel room across the hall."

I nodded tiredly, closing the door and stumbling back over to the bed where Frank slept. "Frankie baby, wake up." He moaned in a way that probably shouldn't have sent shivers down my spine, but it did anyway. "I don't wanna." He mumbled, and I grinned, "Fine, I'll just...wake you up then." I rested my index finger on his thigh, slowly tracing shapes as I made my way up.

My hand slowly wrapped around his rapidly hardening shaft, and his eyelids flew open. "G-Gerard!" Frank gasped, still a little sleepily, his back arching up off the bed.

Smirking, I moved my hand faster, keeping that pace for a while. My boyfriend groaned, his body still sensitive from sleep as he gripped the sheets. "Jesus...oh fuck!" I brushed my thumb over his tip, kissing his neck in a place that I knew sent him crazy. Frank yelled my name, releasing all over my hand, his chest, and the mattress. I kissed his cheek lightly, enjoying the small blush on his face.

"You awake yet?" I asked Frank cheekily. He let out a throaty laugh as I said that, hoisting himself up on to his elbows. "If I wasn't before, I definitely am now." I laughed, "C'mon sugar, they're probably getting impatient." Frank rolled out of bed on to the floor lazily, and I grinned down at him. "Get dressed now, Frankie. We have to go see my brother and Pete right now."

Turning away, I pulled in a clean pair of skinny jeans and plain black shirt, adding a leather jacket. When I turned back, Frank was still lying on the floor completely naked. He had fallen back asleep.

Rolling my eyes, I kneeled beside him and slapped his cheek gently, causing his eyes to slowly open. "I'm only waking you up nicely once, honey." A grin overtook his face, "I like the pet names." He informed me, and I kissed his cheek. "Put some clothes on, Pete and Mikey are waiting for us."

Complaining all the while, Frank got dressed and we went to my brother and his boyfriend's room. "Hey Gerard!" Mikey greeted me chirpily, far too awake for four in the morning. "How are you so awake?" I grumbled. He shrugged, bouncing on his toes, "Pete got a box of pizza and a bunch of different flavours and brands of energy drinks."

That explained it. "How many cans have you had?" Mikey shrugged, letting us in to the room where Pete was sitting cross legged on the bed with a slice of pizza in his hands. "Three? I lost count." My brother was positively bursting with energy, and it kind of made me want to slap him.

"Hey guys!" Pete called out, luckily not as loud and hyper as his boyfriend, "Come have breakfast!" Frank raised an eyebrow, "Breakfast? You call this breakfast?" Pete rolled his eyes at my boyfriend, "Yes. Problem?"

"Nope." Frank beamed as he grabbed a drink and a slice of pizza. I did the same, and we all sat together in a circle on the bed.

"So what now?" Mikey asked excitedly, which I found rather worrying. What we were doing was dangerous stuff, I just hoped he could see that and wasn't blinded by the apparent glory of the life I led.