18

"The usual Starbucks" referred to an unfrequented Starbucks on the corner of two practically-deserted streets. It was always strange to me that the place hadn't shut down yet, seeing as they barely made any profit whatsoever, but the rent must have been cheap because it had been open for as long as I'd been here.

I was worried about meeting Patrick there, mainly because it was far enough away that there were plenty of opportunities to be recognized or caught on camera on our way there. Once Pete and Mikey retreated to Pete's bedroom, I voiced my worries to Frank as we settled in the guest bedroom. I felt a bit bad about telling Frank my worries and insecurities about it, but I had to confide in someone. In his defence, he reacted as any good boyfriend should, maybe even better because of what comforting me led to.

"Gee, if you're so worried, we'll get him to meet us here." I nodded frantically and Frank hastily informed Patrick, who reluctantly agreed. I sighed with relief when Frank told me the news, I'd expected Patrick to say no to the new offer.

Frank hugged me tightly, wrapping me in his body heat. I felt so safe with him, which was a rare feeling for me. I'd always had to fend for myself, as well as Mikey. I never got comfort, or security...until now. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

"I love you Frankie." I blurted out, suddenly feeling anxiety rush through my veins. I hadn't thought before I said that, it had just seemed right. What if he didn't feel the same? It was too soon. I knew it was. Why else would his body be suddenly stiff and unmoving against mine. As I drew a deep breath and untangled myself from his arms, he said something I didn't expect him to say.

"You do?"

Of course I did. I knew that there was no way to take it back now without being insulting and ultimately ending our relationship, so I just nodded. Maybe it was intensified awareness as an assassin, but I always knew my own feelings.

I loved Frank Iero, and I wasn't going to wait the respectable amount of time before I told him my true feelings. Love was something that shouldn't be brought up too soon in a relationship, but in my opinion, once you know you love someone, you might as well tell them. It did no good to stave of the truth because of what some people thought was the right amount of time to wait. Everyone and every relationship moves at it's own speed.

"Yes. I love you."

The words were foreign in my mouth, yet they rolled off of my tongue so easily. Frank looked shocked, obviously not expecting to take such as step in our relationship right now.

"I love you too." He whispered quietly after a moment.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to say it back-"

"Gerard, shut up. I love you too."

His eyes met mine, his expression unreadable in the most infuriating and adorable way I'd ever seen. Infuriating because I wanted so badly to know what was going on in his mind right now. Adorable because, well, he was Frank. He was always adorable.

I was in love with him, and it felt so good to have finally been able to say it.

I plopped down on the bed we would be sharing for the night, sighing happily and closing my eyes. I was feeling strangely relaxed for someone who might die the next day.

"You know..." Frank trailed off, and I cracked an eye open, "We have two hours before Patrick shows up...and we just celebrated a relationship milestone..." I knew exactly what he was implying. He wanted to have sex, something that I had no objection to. There was, however, one thing that I, being the overthinker I was, had to overthink. Something about the way he said it implied that he didm't want the usual rough, exploring sex. I'd never really tried sweet, loving sex before but I figured it was worth a try, especially with Frank.

Sitting up, I leaned towards my boyfriend, tilting my head to the side and pressing my lips gently to his. He kissed back, slowly bringing his right hand up to cup my face as I rested my left hand on his waist. Deciding that I wanted to take charge, I ran my tongue over his lower lip, causing Frank to gladly alow me entrance.

This kiss became sensual none too quickly as my tongue roamed his mouth. He didn't battle for dominance, seemingly content with being bottom today. Gently, I pushed Frank back on the bed and climbed over on top of him. My knees were resting on either side of his waist as we continued kissing, our hands beginning to runover each other bodies. I pressed my body closer to his, enjoying the adorable gasp that escaped his mouth.

"G-Gerard," Frank panted, tugging my shirt over my head. I returned the favour, sliding my hands down his now-bare chest to his pants. Our bodies were grinding together, our lips connected. The sensation was electrifying, and I got rid of the remainder of our clothes as quickly as possible. Usually in this situation, I wouldn't bother prepping Frank, but this was not our typical fuck. No, this was making me start to actually see the difference between fucking and making love.

There was a bottle of lube in the side table, which I hastily uncapped and spilled over my fingers. I was so hard, and I so desperately wanted to be inside him, but I wasn't doing all of this for me. I slipped two fingers in, kissing, biting, and sucking his neck in an attempt to distract him from the stretching pain. He started squirming with discomfort as I pulled away from his neck to admire the new hickey amongst his tattoos, obviously ready for the third finger that I then proceeded to add. His back arched off of the mattress as I moved my fingers deeper, "J-Just do it, already." Frank groaned at me impatiently, moving his tattooed arms up to wrap them around my neck.

I pulled my fingers out, coated myself with lube and lined myself up. Could I have gentle, loving sex? I hoped I would manage it in a way that pleased both of us.

Frank whimpered beneath me, snapping me back to reality. Planting a kiss on his lips, I pushed in inch by inch. Once I was fully inside, I waited until he told me to move before slowly moving out and back in. I was now using my arms on either side of him to hold my upper body above his. Our legs were tangled together in the skin on skin contact that I loved so much. I moved back and up slightly, then forward again and back down. Frank's hands slid down my body to my back, gripping there tightly as he gasped and groaned. "I-I love you Gee." He murmured. I kissed his forehead as best I could as I continued making love to him. "I love you too."

~

WE HIT 1K VOTES YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RULE

This chapter is dedicated to @poppunkforlife for reading so many of my fanfics and commenting funny ass things

So, I read a bunch of fics from you guys and I want to tell you my two favourites:

Posh Boys by littlelemoncat

and

Hang 'Em High, Darling by TheBlackParty

No offense to everyone else, I loved every single thing I read from you guys, and you should all keep recommending stuff to me, but READ THOSE because they're brilliant

Also, I started a Peterick collab with my wonderful girlfriend

It's called Miracles and it's on my account

OKAY

CAN WE JUST DISCUSS SOMETHING

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE DADDY KINK FICS

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THOSE I'M SORRY I JUST CAN'T

ANYWAY

Wake up, take my hand and remember to create and destroy as you see fit

~Dani ♡