6

There will be smut in this chapter, I'll put a warning just before it and pretend like that will actually deter any of you horny little shits

I kid, I kid, I love all of you ♥

It was now sometime in the late afternoon, and Frank and I were sitting awkwardly together in my bedroom. He had complimented my Misfits, Black Flag, and Smashing Pumpkins posters, and I had set up my speakers to play all the music from my iPod.

My room was faintly reminiscent of that of a teenager, but I didn't care. I never got a chance to be a normal teenager, might as well take it now.

By now, most of my hundreds of songs had played, and the silence between us was deafening. Black Flag's Fix Me had just finished, and the next track started. As I heard the introduction, my heart sank. Then the singing started.

Hand in mine, into your icy blues

And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway

With this trunk of ammunition too

I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying

To let you know just how much you mean to me

And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you

A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full

And I feel like there's nothing left to do

But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it

I'll let you know just how much you mean to me

As snow falls on desert sky

Until the end of everything

I'm trying, I'm trying

To let you know how much you mean

As days fade, and nights grow

And we go cold

As the song continued in the background, Frank turned to me and spoke. "Who does this song? I don't think I've heard it before...it's really good!"

I ran a hand through my hair, "It's...uhm, me." Frank's eyes widened to a comically large size. "Are you serious? This is amazing!" I shrugged, "I did the singing, Mikey plays bass, his friend Bob plays drums, and I edited in the guitar."

He nodded his approval, "Adding the guitar must have been hard. But it was really good! I play guitar, actually. We could've been a band in another life." Frank laughed at his random train of thought.

I thought about that a bit. I had often pictured what my life would have been like if I hadn't been dragged in to killing. One of my happier thoughts on that subject had been being in a band. I'd always loved music.

I suppose you could say that life on the murder scene had ruined my chance at a normal life, but it payed the bills and kept Mikey alive. That was all that mattered.

Also, there was the worry of my possibly homicidal tendencies. I might have ended up in jail for murder for all I know.

"Do you ever think about that?" I asked, "What your life would be like if you didn't do this for a living?"

Frank looked uncomfortable, "I never really got the chance. You've seen my file, obviously. You know about my dad, and you've read my psych report." I met his eyes briefly, before looking away. "Yes." I admitted quietly, "But you'd be surprised at the amount of similarities between our psych reports."

He looked at me, his puppy dog eyes working wonders on my will to not tell him my secrets. "You can tell me." Frank whispered, "We don't exactly have much else to do." I laughed a little at that, but shook my head. "I'm sure we can find something to do." I said suggestively, ghosting my lips along his jaw.

"Mmf Gerard...m-maybe we shouldn't." He gasped, and I frowned slightly, pulling away and cupping his face in my right hand, "Why not?"

"Well, we actually know each other now and I don't know what you'd want us to be a-and...oh fuck, Gerard!" Frank lost his train of thought as I kissed his neck and palmed him through his jeans. "Do you have something against a casual fuck now and then?" I whispered questioningly in his ear. "No, of course not." he mumbled.

He pushed his hips upwards against my hand desperately, and I raised an eyebrow. "Eager, much?" He groaned, pulling me towards him by the collar of my jacket, "Just fuck me already." Frank begged, and kissed me deeply.

***smut ahead (as if anyone will stop reading)***

I pushed him back against the bed, deepening the kiss as I tugged his jacket off. His hands found their way to my hips and I gasped against his lips as he grinded his crotch against mine.

A soft growl escaped my lips as I ran my tongue over his lip ring, following up by catching it between my teeth and tugging. Frank groaned, and I knew that my actions must have turned him on when I felt him harden beneath me.

Normally I would have made some teasing and sassy comment, but I wanted this as much as he did. We tore animalistically at each other's clothes, eventually ending up naked.

"G-Gee, fuck! Please-" he moaned desperately as I slowly lubed up my fingers with the lube I grabbed from my bedside table, teasingly nibbling at the inside of his thighs.

Finally, I pulled my face away and pushed one finger inside of him. "This isn't my first fucking time, c'mon!" Frank growled. I shook my head, "Yes sir." I said sarcastically, shoving three fingers in. He gasped and arched his back as I curled and scissored them inside of him.

He let out a strangled moan and gasped out a few half-sentences about how I needed to just fuck him.

I smirked broadly, pulling my fingers out. I grabbed a condom from the drawer beside my bed. Just as I was about to prepare myself, he took the lube and condom from me. "I'll do it for you." Frank rolled the condom on to me and poured some lube on his hand, rubbing it up and down my length. I moaned with pleasure.

He stopped and lay back on the bed. Smirking, I positioned myself at his entrance, pausing to taunt him. "Just fuck me already!" he practically yelled at me.

I obliged, sliding in to him with a gasp. "Fuck...how are you so damn tight?" I moaned. Frank threw his head back, "Move, holy fuck!" I didn't need to be told twice, pulling back and slamming in to him again and again.

He screamed and arched his back, "Oh god yes Gee, harder!" We kept up a steady pace until I could feel myself nearing my climax. "Frank, I'm gonna-" I began, cutting myself off with a moan as I came in the condom, gripping his hips tightly.

He obviously liked the feeling as he came without help, gasping my name as he did so. I rode out my high before pulling out, removing and tying off the condom, and dropping down beside him on the bed, panting and sweaty.

A knock on the door brought us back to reality, "Keep it down next time!" Mikey yelled, "You guys are louder than us!"

Yay for bootyful Frerard smut

How's everyone's Friday going?

Yes I'm going to casually strike up a conversation as if I didn't just write a sex scene

Duh

~Dani