Part 11

I woke up at around 10 today because we had to go to the studio, record a song. I was pretty excited because it will be a first NU song that I wrote lyrics for as well as all those words made my heart flutter just by hearing it. I got ready to leave, Any was recording from an early morning and then I was gonna do my part because it was like a duet thing . Of course there will be some back up voices but they'll record it after main part of the song is ready. 

I enter a studio and Red One is already playing a track.

- Good morning! - I say excitedly and he turns around smiling.

- Morning! -  we shake hands. I see Any go out of the studio and I give her a hug.

- Good morning, - I say - how did it go?

- Gooooood, this sounds amazing!

- Yeah it does. Okay Any we're done for today, if I'll need you in the studio again I'll let you know. Great job today - he said giving her a high five.

- Okay, thanks, - she said to him and then turned to me - good luck.

Any left the studio and I turned to look at Red One. He was staring at me.

- What? - I asked him.

- Wanna heart it? - he asked serious.

- Yeah, of course! - I said excitedly, he pressed a button and I heard an intro playing. I couldn't help but think about her and I felt as tears started forming. I try to hold it so I wouldn't start crying then and there. I heard Any's voice fade and I realized that a song ended.

- This sounds amazing...  - I said.

- Wait until we record a whole thing. You did a really good job Noah and whoever is an inspiration behind this, don't let them go because they clearly open amazing parts inside you, - I smiled at him, because I knew myself that Sina opened parts of me that I never knew I had.

- I'll try my best. Won't let them go. - I smiled trying not to cry.

- Okay, go in there, it's your turn to make this a hit. Pour your heart out because I see you need it, - he gave me a reassuring nod. 

He pressed a button and music started he gave me a signal when to sing. A few hours later and other guys came in to do a part where a few of them were doing back vocals. I sat there waiting for them to finish. Heyoon and Bailey were about to leave and I told them to wait for me in a car and I'll bring them back.

- Hey, - I said to Red One. - could you send me this, so I can show it to her? - he didn't know that I was talking about HER, but he knew that I was speaking about my "inspiration".

- Of course, I think you have to show her and the sooner the better. I'll just do a few things and send you this okay? 

- Yeah, thanks, - I said hugging him. - See you soon.

- Bye, Noah. Good luck, - he said to me.

I sat down in my car and started an engine. Both of them were on their phones and didn't say anything and I was glad they didn't. Before starting to drive, I sent a quick text to Sina.

"On my way back from studio. Get ready, I'll pick you up in 20"

I put my phone down and pulled onto the road. Music was playing silently when Heyoon started talking.

- I think that song will be a hit. It sounds amazing. - she said happily.

- Yeah, that song is beautiful, - Bailey added and Heyoon said

- Whoever writes songs for us, they are amazing, - and these words just put a smile on my face but I didn't wanna give away at least just yet and joined them.

- Yeah, they're great, I hope they'll continue to write songs for us.

- Yeah, I hope so because I like the sound of our song. It's different. - she said as I pulled into our driveway.

Bailey got out and Heyoon turned to me.

- Noah, good luck, I love you, but damn dude make a move 'cause other way she'll drive me crazy. You both like each other I don't understand what you are waiting for. - I chuckled at her.

- Thank you for your pep talk. I'm happy you are rooting for us. Love you. - I chuckled and she laughed with me.

- Good luck, really. By the way, - she said climbing out of the car - show her that song, - and winked at me. She managed to hide it all but she always knew everything. 

- I will, - I smiled at Heyoon. - can you tell Sina, that I'm waiting?

- I'll tell, - she smiled and closed my car door. 

I looked at my phone and saw that Red One has already sent me that song and I got even more nervous than before.