Part 28

All of us were staying on the 7th floor but a room me and Sina got was on the 5th. I was on my phone before lifting my head up to check if she was nowhere to be seen and there she was coming over.

- Hey,- she smiled at me.

- Hey,- I said back and even though I wanted to kiss her I couldn't do it. - we got a room on the 5th floor.

- Let's go.

We walked to an elevator and in a few minutes we were standing in front of our room door.
I opened the door and we just threw all our things down on the floor before lying down on the bed.

- You feel like going to explore the city or lay in bed and order food in? - I asked her but I hoped we could stay in because I felt very tired.

- I think I prefer a second option. Even though I would love to look around, I feel very tired. - she smiled at me. - are you okay with that?

- Yeah, I was actually hoping you would choose that. - I replied as I was hugging her with one arm.

We laid like this for a few minutes before Sina spoke up again.

- Um, Noah, maybe we should start looking at the menu to see what they have because if we stay like this we will be left without any dinner, - she chuckled as I nuzzled my face more into her neck.

- Okayyyyy, fine. What are you up to? - I asked her, maybe she already knows what she'd like to eat.

- I think I'm up for some pasta, - she said and we heard her stomach growl making us both laugh, - and something for desert, - my love smiled at me.

- Okay, I'll see what they have for a desert. - I smiled as well, picking up a phone to call room service.

While I was doing so, Sina went through channels on the TV looking for something to watch. She stopped at some kind of animated movie, still wasn't able to catch on what it was about.

- This is the best I could find, - she said motioning to TV.

- It seems fun, - I replied, - they said food will be here in a few.

- Goooooood, 'cause I'm starving.

- Oh love, we know that, - I said and we started laughing as her stomach growled again.

It didn't take too long because we got so into that movie, before we heard knocking on the door, meaning our food was already here. We thanked the guy and were so ready to dig in, cause it smelled so amazing.

- Mmm...- was all I heard from Sina after we started eating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent the whole evening watching random shows and movies that we found on the TV. While we were doing so we received a message from our management that they found a person to be a new member of NU and that we'd meet them when we're back in LA.

- I wander is it a girl or a guy. - it sounded more like her thinking out loud.

- I feel like it's gonna be a girl, - I said to her.

- I actually somehow feel that too.

- What if she's very beautiful? And you'll like her more? - she said looking at me.

- Really? - I asked looking at her raising one eyebrow.

- What? - Sina asked looking a bit lost.

- You know that I meet a lot of girls everyday. Most of my friends are girls. For the past 2 years I couldn't think of another girl other than you, I still hoped that one day you'll like me back even when I thought that there are no chances left. After all this you still think I would choose another girl over you? You are amazingly beautiful and everyone is beautiful in a different way, but you have to find your person and it's not just about beauty. And my person is
you, Sina, - I said lifting her chin to look at me and slowly kissed her after finishing my speech.

She kissed me back slowly and I felt her hug me as she was holding for dear life onto me. I actually liked that, it showed me that she really felt strong feelings for me.

- You are my person too, Noah, - she said and I quickly this time more passionately kissed her again. I felt so much love inside me, like I was gonna explode.

- I love you, - I said in between kisses.

- I love you too, - she said back.